Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,899 members, 7,956,398 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:12 AM

Garri Factory, Akwa Ibom!!! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Garri Factory, Akwa Ibom!!! (2603 Views)

Garri Factory For Sell / Lagos Base (garri Factory. Fufu Factory / Now Ready, Garri Factory, Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Garri Factory, Akwa Ibom!!! by garriguy: 2:20pm On Jan 12, 2020
Happy Sunday and happy new year to you
Here we are again, garriguy, your garri man.
I'll be posting pictures of the garri factory recently installed in Akwa ibom.

CLIENT- .......
CONSULTANT- garriguy
LOCATION- AKWA IBOM

1 Like

Re: Garri Factory, Akwa Ibom!!! by garriguy: 2:22pm On Jan 12, 2020
Before...

Re: Garri Factory, Akwa Ibom!!! by garriguy: 2:23pm On Jan 12, 2020
DURING INSTALLATION

Re: Garri Factory, Akwa Ibom!!! by garriguy: 2:25pm On Jan 12, 2020
DONE AND TESTED!!!

Re: Garri Factory, Akwa Ibom!!! by garriguy: 2:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
FOR YOUR FACTORY DESIGN, MACHINERY FABRICATION AND ALL, CONTACT

Garriguy
Call/WhatsApp +2347035593128
garriguy007@gmail.com
www.garriprocessing.com
Re: Garri Factory, Akwa Ibom!!! by risos(m): 3:05pm On Jan 12, 2020
Please what is your heating source? I can see gas burners
Re: Garri Factory, Akwa Ibom!!! by garriguy: 2:14am On Jan 13, 2020
risos:
Please what is your heating source? I can see gas burners
Heating sources are either gas burners or firewood. Or in the case of our all electric fryer, it could be electricity thru the heating element.

It can also use diesel burners. There is a firetrap already made for some of these options. Thanks

Check the video below for our non electric fryer. Heating source could be firewood.or gas burners

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rgqacnk0W74
Re: Garri Factory, Akwa Ibom!!! by garriguy: 11:48am On Jan 13, 2020
Re: Garri Factory, Akwa Ibom!!! by garriguy: 1:44am On Jan 21, 2020
Good morning
Re: Garri Factory, Akwa Ibom!!! by garriguy: 9:31am On Jan 22, 2020
Re: Garri Factory, Akwa Ibom!!! by garriguy: 6:06am On Jan 25, 2020
good morning
Re: Garri Factory, Akwa Ibom!!! by garriguy: 11:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
Garri frying Machine. Testing, bayelsa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tm_IhkJ69YE
Re: Garri Factory, Akwa Ibom!!! by garriguy: 10:43pm On Jan 26, 2020
Would you like us to design for factory in conformation with NAFDAC's production flow?

Contact garriguy
Call/WhatsApp +2347035593128

Re: Garri Factory, Akwa Ibom!!! by garriguy: 2:23am On Feb 01, 2020
Re: Garri Factory, Akwa Ibom!!! by garriguy: 11:56am On Mar 20, 2020
Welcome back
Re: Garri Factory, Akwa Ibom!!! by RuggedSniper: 3:42am On May 22, 2020
garriguy:
Heating sources are either gas burners or firewood. Or in the case of our all electric fryer, it could be electricity thru the heating element.

It can also use diesel burners. There is a firetrap already made for some of these options. Thanks

Check the video below for our non electric fryer. Heating source could be firewood.or gas burners

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rgqacnk0W74
Re: Garri Factory, Akwa Ibom!!! by garriguy: 5:25am On Aug 17, 2020
Re: Garri Factory, Akwa Ibom!!! by ejiboy1(m): 9:28am On Mar 07, 2021
One of the worst decision you'll make as a business starter is to buy machines from this guy.

I'm one of his customers who believed in all these adverts and followed him for years. My decision to buy garri processing machines from him and Owo Kenny Fabricator is one I truly regret.

Yes they will supply to you (and post them here and in his website) but the machines are all full of issues with low quality materials. He won't post the issues here. He can't post the testimonies and locations of all those he has supplied to, because most of them have bad testimonies (I am just one of tens of others).

I'm compiling my honest review and I'll post them with pictures and other evidences mainly for the sake of others.

1 Like

Re: Garri Factory, Akwa Ibom!!! by windud: 4:33am On May 20, 2021
SORRY DARE AKA GARRIGUY, ALL THE EQUIPMENT YOU DELIVERED FOR US ARE BAD AND SUBSTANDARD FOR THE FIVE SITES. WE HAVE SORTED OURSELVES OUT FROM OTHER BETTER SUPPLIERS FROM IBADAN. GOD WILL JUDGE YOU FOR BEING A CHEAT. YOU HAVE BLOCKED MY DIRECTOR ON PHONE AND WHATSAPP AFTER HE COMPLAINED. BUSINESS DON'T THRIVE ON BEING FAKE. KEEP OFF GARRIGUY. YOU DO ANY BUSINESS WITH HIM AT YOUR PERIL.

YOU SHOULD HAVE CONSCIENCE AND PULL DOWN ALL THESE ADVERTS FOR A JOB YOU DIDN'T DO WELL. YOUR MAN KEHINDE IS GROSSLY FALSE LIKE YOU. U USED OUR MONEY TO BUY CARS AND RATHER DELIVERED MACHINES THAT BROKE DOWN EVERY SECOND TILL WE GOT IN TOUCH WITH BETTER MANUFACTURERS IN IBADAN. WE AND THE OTHER CUSTOMER FROM ANAMBRA WHOM YOU DEFRAUDED WILL SURELY GET YOU.

THIS GUYS IS SCAM. ADMIN PLS GARRIGUY IS SCAM. IF WE HD LITTLE WARNING LIKE THIS DURING THE COVID LOCK DOWN LAST YEAR, WE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN IN THE MESS YOU PLACED US
I WILL POST PICTURES OF YOUR DE USED EQUIPMENT WE HAVE REPLACED TODAY AS A PROOF. YOUR GARRI PEELING MACHINES, AUTOMATICS PRESS ETC AMONGST OTHERS ARE WORST
Re: Garri Factory, Akwa Ibom!!! by mayor1115: 11:26am On Jan 22, 2022
Good morning everyone, all the negative reviews they have been saying about this guy called GARRIGUY is nothing but true. Any wealth accrued with fraudulent means won't last and there's an aftermath(Good or bad) to all our actions. It has become a norm for you to BLOCK YOUR CUSTOMERS immediately after they deliver those "machines". None of the machines work. Whenever you call to lodge a complaint they will never pick the call anymore. It's good to leave everything to God to judge accordingly. But one thing is very certain, you are almost out of business. PLEASE READ THIS AND NEVER TRANSACT BUSINESS WITH THIS Arrogant, UNPROFESSIONAL AND UNCOUTH GUY. If after reading all these piece you still choose to do business with this guy, it's your kettle of fish.
Re: Garri Factory, Akwa Ibom!!! by papalumi29(m): 7:35am On May 16, 2022
Wow, guys you warning has saved me from making a huge mistake.

@windud and others, I need a reliable fabricator, like the one you mentioned at Ibadan. My WhatsApp contact is 08089731518, thanks.
Re: Garri Factory, Akwa Ibom!!! by papalumi29(m): 7:37am On May 16, 2022

I need a reliable fabricator, like the one you mentioned at Ibadan. My WhatsApp contact is 08089731518, thanks.

ejiboy1:
One of the worst decision you'll make as a business starter is to buy machines from this guy.

I'm one of his customers who believed in all these adverts and followed him for years. My decision to buy garri processing machines from him and Owo Kenny Fabricator is one I truly regret.

Yes they will supply to you (and post them here and in his website) but the machines are all full of issues with low quality materials. He won't post the issues here. He can't post the testimonies and locations of all those he has supplied to, because most of them have bad testimonies (I am just one of tens of others).

I'm compiling my honest review and I'll post them with pictures and other evidences mainly for the sake of others.
Re: Garri Factory, Akwa Ibom!!! by papalumi29(m): 7:39am On May 16, 2022

@windud and others, I need a reliable fabricator, like the one you mentioned at Ibadan. My WhatsApp contact is 08089731518, thanks.

windud:
SORRY DARE AKA GARRIGUY, ALL THE EQUIPMENT YOU DELIVERED FOR US ARE BAD AND SUBSTANDARD FOR THE FIVE SITES. WE HAVE SORTED OURSELVES OUT FROM OTHER BETTER SUPPLIERS FROM IBADAN. GOD WILL JUDGE YOU FOR BEING A CHEAT. YOU HAVE BLOCKED MY DIRECTOR ON PHONE AND WHATSAPP AFTER HE COMPLAINED. BUSINESS DON'T THRIVE ON BEING FAKE. KEEP OFF GARRIGUY. YOU DO ANY BUSINESS WITH HIM AT YOUR PERIL.

YOU SHOULD HAVE CONSCIENCE AND PULL DOWN ALL THESE ADVERTS FOR A JOB YOU DIDN'T DO WELL. YOUR MAN KEHINDE IS GROSSLY FALSE LIKE YOU. U USED OUR MONEY TO BUY CARS AND RATHER DELIVERED MACHINES THAT BROKE DOWN EVERY SECOND TILL WE GOT IN TOUCH WITH BETTER MANUFACTURERS IN IBADAN. WE AND THE OTHER CUSTOMER FROM ANAMBRA WHOM YOU DEFRAUDED WILL SURELY GET YOU.

THIS GUYS IS SCAM. ADMIN PLS GARRIGUY IS SCAM. IF WE HD LITTLE WARNING LIKE THIS DURING THE COVID LOCK DOWN LAST YEAR, WE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN IN THE MESS YOU PLACED US
I WILL POST PICTURES OF YOUR DE USED EQUIPMENT WE HAVE REPLACED TODAY AS A PROOF. YOUR GARRI PEELING MACHINES, AUTOMATICS PRESS ETC AMONGST OTHERS ARE WORST
Re: Garri Factory, Akwa Ibom!!! by MDDarah84(m): 7:36pm On May 16, 2022
papalumi29:

Contact this guy 08034501330 Ibrahim..you will be glad you did..He fabricated my garri equipments.Tell him from Dare
Re: Garri Factory, Akwa Ibom!!! by papalumi29(m): 9:45pm On May 26, 2022
I really appreciate this, thank you once again.

MDDarah84:

Contact this guy 08034501330 Ibrahim..you will be glad you did..He fabricated my garri equipments.Tell him from Dare
Re: Garri Factory, Akwa Ibom!!! by windud: 10:53pm On Jul 13, 2022
mayor1115:
Good morning everyone, all the negative reviews they have been saying about this guy called GARRIGUY is nothing but true. Any wealth accrued with fraudulent means won't last and there's an aftermath(Good or bad) to all our actions. It has become a norm for you to BLOCK YOUR CUSTOMERS immediately after they deliver those "machines". None of the machines work. Whenever you call to lodge a complaint they will never pick the call anymore. It's good to leave everything to God to judge accordingly. But one thing is very certain, you are almost out of business. PLEASE READ THIS AND NEVER TRANSACT BUSINESS WITH THIS Arrogant, UNPROFESSIONAL AND UNCOUTH GUY. If after reading all these piece you still choose to do business with this guy, it's your kettle of fish.

JUST BUT THE TRUTH. GARRIGUY IS A CRIMINAL. HE IS SCAM.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The English/botanical Name Of This Vegetable? / Current Price Of Palm Kernel Seeds, Oil, Cake And Sludge Wanted. / Automatic Meat Brine Injecting Machine For Pickling Of Beef, Pork, Fish Fillets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.