Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,045 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Now Ready, Garri Factory, Anambra - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Now Ready, Garri Factory, Anambra (3511 Views)

Garri Factory For Sell / Lagos Base (garri Factory. Fufu Factory / Garri Factory, Akwa Ibom!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now Ready, Garri Factory, Anambra by garriguy: 5:40am On Jul 02, 2018
Hi guys.

Loooongest time grin

Without wasting time, I will posting the pics of the factory in Anambra. Just 15min drive from onitsha.

Thanks

For design and setting up, including machinery fabrication, kindly contact,

Mr Dare garriguy
garriguy007@gmail.com
+2347035593128

1 Like

Re: Now Ready, Garri Factory, Anambra by garriguy: 5:46am On Jul 02, 2018
Picture of the Anambra factory

Re: Now Ready, Garri Factory, Anambra by garriguy: 5:48am On Jul 02, 2018
Recent picture

1 Like

Re: Now Ready, Garri Factory, Anambra by garriguy: 5:51am On Jul 02, 2018
For design and setting up, including machinery fabrication, kindly contact,

Mr Dare garriguy
garriguy007@gmail.com
+2347035593128

Re: Now Ready, Garri Factory, Anambra by Gods300men: 11:01am On Jul 02, 2018
hello house,
Do not patronize This guy, Visit an existing factory he has supplied machines to and confirm the workability of the machines.
I am offering my factory for such visits.

He supplied the following machines there.

1. 2# peelers -- Never worked since installation
2. 2# hydraulic pressers - working but not up to requested capacity
3. 1# Automatic hydraulic pressers - Never worked since installation
4. 1# shifter - working
5. 1# hammermill - never worked since installation ( was told by a fabricator the hammermill is not meant for garri but Tomato or pepper)

6. 2# automatic fryers - never worked since installation.

My factory is located at KM3 Iseyin/Ibadan Expressway.
Come and see for yourself before parting with any money to him.
I lost more than N4million on these machines.
Re: Now Ready, Garri Factory, Anambra by dragon2(m): 5:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
Should these diesel and petrol engines be run indoors? I don't think so.. Also, you should reply to the assertion above.
Re: Now Ready, Garri Factory, Anambra by jfkenny(m): 6:59pm On Jul 02, 2018
Gods300men:
hello house,
Do not patronize This guy, Visit an existing factory he has supplied machines to and confirm the workability of the machines.

4. 1# shifter - working
5. 1# hammermill - never worked since installation ( was told by a fabricator the hammermill is not meant for garri but Tomato or pepper)

sorry dear, garri guy please attend to him
Re: Now Ready, Garri Factory, Anambra by kunleweb: 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
Gods300men:
hello house,

4. 1# shifter - working

4Million is a lot to loose, i'm very sorry, thanks for sharing this information to sensitize people about the need to be careful in dealing with people on financial matters
Re: Now Ready, Garri Factory, Anambra by garriguy: 9:15am On Jul 04, 2018
Wow, didn't even know it was you. It's good to be real. Thanks very much. Funny enough, I was honest enough.

I would like anyone who av worked with to come out and confirm Mr Gideon's case.

Just because we had a problem with your Machines, doesn't make all our previous work a message. Thanks so much.

As you try to destroy my work, may God reward your greatly. Despite my effort to rectify your problem.

Now, for clarity, let me str with those who'll care to listen.

1. His machine were supposed to take exactly 8 weeks because they are much.

But Me Gideon works offshore and only has a limited time of grace to be on land. So he begged and asked for these process to be sped. My mistake? I bowed to pressure and the process was sped.

2. Even though I told him that we may have to finish up most during installation, he said all he want is to see his machines before he goes back offshore.

But that wasn't the case again. Once the machine was delivered. Mr Gideon changed his tone and wants some of the machines to work. Like the grater, sifter and pressers. I had to hire someone not working with us to do the Installation. Second mistake- that one marred everything that I had to replace a new grater. The guy eventually did the wrong installation.
Re: Now Ready, Garri Factory, Anambra by garriguy: 9:28am On Jul 04, 2018
3. Ever since then, I have sent personnel to and fro to his factory to rectify the fault.

His Machines we're not abandoned as he claimed. Just last weekend, our personnel was at your factory (before you even start your destructive campaign) to perfect the peelers and the fryers and there are working fine.

Let me refresh your memory, the peelers that you claimed were not working we're not installed that time. The engine we bought was not working fine so we returned it and had to wait till they have a new batch to replace it. Like I said, just last week, this has been rectified and the peeler, tested with live cassava.

The problem we had with the fryers is the electric motors. We don't fabricate electric motors and they had to be replaced which has been done and they're fine. You didn't know this because u are not always around. Your peelers were tested and they've worked fine, your fryers have been rectified too.

You may request for one of our personnel to come over and teach your supervisor how to use them effectively.

if you call someone who hasn't abandoned his mistakes and trying to rectify then a fraud, what would you call someone who sold you machines and abandoned them?

Your automatic presser works with a pump, which we do not sell. And I told your partner to give us time for those who sell them to install because all we do is fabricate the body. You came with your pressure again and I was forced to ask my boys to try and install them (something I told your partner that we are not the ones who'll install it.) Eventually, that was another mistake I did because now, i had to buy a new pump of 230k to replace that. Something I am still trying to gather the cash to do.
Re: Now Ready, Garri Factory, Anambra by garriguy: 9:38am On Jul 04, 2018
Before you began your smear campaign, as your threatened, I asked your for all the time you can spare and allow me rectify everything. It was a mistake I did by agreeing to your time-frame instead of the one agreed to by both parties in the signed document.

*I have worked with Bank of Industry more than thrice and have delivered. My name and our workshop address is registered with them as a fabricator. On the FIIRO website, my name and number is displayed as a Fabricator*

One mistake cannot erase my years of commitment and progress.

*As as you have made clear and true your threat, I have only this to tell you...*

MAY THE GOD WHO YOUR SERVE, JUDGE ME ACCORDINGLY IF MY INTENTION WAS TO SUPPLY YOU A FAULTY MACHINE AND IF I HAVENT BEEN FREQUENTING YOUR FACTORY TO RECTIFY THEM

AND AS FOR YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT FOR YOUT MALICIOUS INTENT TO DESTROY WHAT I HAVE BUILT, I LEAVE YOU TO HIM

if anyone will by chance be in Calabar this week, there will be an installation of our machinery happening in Calabar. Kindly give a call +2347035593128 and I can connect you with the personnel going there and you can witness it first-hand.

Pls, come back here and make a report by posting videos and pictures.

Thanks all
Re: Now Ready, Garri Factory, Anambra by garriguy: 10:10am On Jul 04, 2018
Gods300men:
hello house,

4. 1# shifter - working

Before you started this your campaign, we were at your factory to rectify your machines. You are not always on ground and your supervisor can attest to the fact that we've been there last week to rectify your Machines.

You peelers were rectified and tested and they worked fine.

Your fryers only have problems of motors and they're now working fine as at last week.

The automatic presser will need a pump changed as the boys has made it faulty during Installation. I told u that we don't tamper with the pumps that the sellers always install them for us.. but you were inpatient and my boys had to try to install my themselves and the result was a low pressure faulty pump.

We didn't even give u a hammer Mill, it was a grinder. I laugh at your ignorance. Was there a hamme Mill in the documents that we signed? A hammer Mill works as a grinder but doesn't leave traces of it on fillings as would a grinder. A grinder is used to grinding Koko garri and it's a bit advanced that the peeper grinder but works the same. Note that a milling machine is different from a hammer Mill.

Your hydraulic presser comes with a 32tons jack. Same that can successfully jack a 20tons truck. The header bar is a 6 millimeter u-shaped wrought iron.

When u overjack them, they will definitely bend. It's just like putting a truck on them. Why blame me for this?

I resolved to replace your pressers and begged your worker not to overjack it again but you simply told me (both of you) that there's no need since you've repaired it.
Why are like this?
When the boy wrongly installed the grater such that it became faulty, didn't I replace it?

WHY CALL ME A FRAUD WHEN I WAS STILL TRYING MY BEAT TO MAKE EVERYTHING WORK JUST because I LISTENED TO YOU AND RUSHED THE MACHINES?

LIKE I SAID, MAY GOD JUDGE US BOTH.

KEEP IT UP SIR AT LEAST, NOW, I'M AT PEACE
Re: Now Ready, Garri Factory, Anambra by Gods300men: 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
AS I SAID EARLIER, COME TO VERIFY THE WORKABILITY OF THESE MACHINES BEFORE U BUY.
FROM THE ONSET I ASKED MR. DARE TO ARRANGE A VISIT TO AN EXISTING FACTORY FOR ME TO WITNESS THE MACHINES WORKABILITY.
HE DECLINED, SAYING HIS CUSTOMERS WILL NOT ALLOW ME IN.
EVEN DURING THE FARBRICATION pHASE I ASKED TO VIEW THE MACHINES, HE CHANGED THE LOCATION OF WHERE HE PROMISED ME THE MACHINES WILL BE FABRICATED TO OSHOGBO. FORMERLY HE SAID ABEOKUTA.
i NEVER RUSHED HIM. HE SIAD 2 MONTHS BUT HE TOOK 2 MONTHS AND A WEEK.
HE DEMANDED HIS INSTALLATION MONEY EVEN BEFORE THE ARRIVAL OF THE MACHINES AT MY FACTORY.

NOW.

PLS AM NOT SAYING DONT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM. COME TO MY FACTORY AND SEE THESE MACHINES WORK BEFORE U PART WITH UR MONEY.

HE IS A MAN OF MANY WORDS, A GOOD MARKETING TRAIT BUT VERY LOW IN HONESTY AND INTEGRITY.

SEE HIM SWEARING AND CALLING ON GOD AS IF GOD IS A MAN.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now Ready, Garri Factory, Anambra by Gods300men: 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
MR DARE
ARE THE 2# PEELER WORKING

IS THE AUTOMATIC PRESSER WORKING

WAT OF THE FRYERS??

wAT OF THE MIXER

HAVE U BEEN TO THE FACTORY URSELF TO CONFIRM IT?

OR U R RELYING ON UR QUACK WELDERS

JUST CALLED MY SUPV.... NONE OF THESE MACHINES R WORKING...

STOP SWEARING, I DO BUSINESS BASE ON INTEGRITY.

YOU AND I ARE YOUNG NOT TO BE STRAIGHT WITH EACHOTHER
Re: Now Ready, Garri Factory, Anambra by garriguy: 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
Gods300men:
MR DARE
ARE THE 2# PEELER WORKING

IS THE AUTOMATIC PRESSER WORKING

WAT OF THE FRYERS??

wAT OF THE MIXER

HAVE U BEEN TO THE FACTORY URSELF TO CONFIRM IT?

OR U R RELYING ON UR QUACK WELDERS

JUST CALLED MY SUPV.... NONE OF THESE MACHINES R WORKING...

STOP SWEARING, I DO BUSINESS BASE ON INTEGRITY.

YOU AND I ARE YOUNG NOT TO BE STRAIGHT WITH EACHOTHER
the only people not being straight with you are your workers.

Just know that next time, I will call him and record our conversation.

Did you even know that, when we got there last week, your supervisor said he hasn't used the machines after we had done them. They didn't even have fuel in the generator, we bought fuel to do the rectification that day and tested it.

Nevertheless, I asked them to produce cassava and they were rectified and tested. We asked them to get back to us after usage, still nothing till date.

The fryers have been rectified too, but hav they used it at all since last week?

We already changed the motors and they are working fine. But have they even used them after those period?

For the automatic Presser, av told u, once I got money for another pump, it'll be done and this time, you'll have to wait for the sellers to properly install them.

Now, for claiming I told you our workshop is at Abeokuta. How? Is the address not clearly stated on our website? Kindly check the attribution at the bottom of the page or the contact us page. Why all these cheap allegations? How would you pay for transportation from where u don't know where it'll be coming? Everyone knows our workshop it at Osogbo. Or do u mean to say we move it from Abeokuta Everytime a client is visiting and probably moved them back as soon as they left? For your information, check the website for address. It is clearly stated.

on allegation of not taking a client to a factory. I think you are smarter to understand that no one does that. How can I do that without a client's consent? It's unprofessional at it's best. The same way an architect won't take people to a house he designed and build because he was the boss of it. Take it or leave it. That's why we only invite potential clients during Installation, before we hand over the machines finally

By the way, if not for your malicious intent, you were at the group when someone joked about an incident at owode Egba, Abeokuta, where a client we installed for claimed that his machines were probably stolen by those whom we always give his number to come and check them out. The police forced us to release the numbers of those who has visited and even invited them for questioning!!!

You were at the group when one of the clients who was invited joked about this. That's why when clients are adamant, we asked them to pose as buyers when visiting any factory we recommend. Unless the owner agrees.

LIKE I SAID, JUST CONTINUE WITH YOUR INTENT, I AM AT PEACE ALREADY.

YOU CANNOT BRING ME DOWN AS YOU PROMISED, YOU CAN ONLY TRY. I URGE YOU TO KEEP TRYING. LIKE YOU SAID, I AM A GOOD MARKETER AND YOUR BAD PUBLICITY CAN ONLY TAKE ME FARTHER.

you and I have been in contact for almost two years. This idea of your factory that is currently running was by me. I designed your factory, designed the set up, just like I designed several more. This business, was perfected by garriguy, polularized by garriguy.

You contact me every time for templates on how to run. You read my book for guidelines. The only garri processing manual in the whole of Nigeria!!!

PLEASE, ANY INTERESTED READER CAN CLICK ON THE LINK IN THIS POST TO DOWNLOAD A FREE E-BOOK ON GARRI PROCESSING, BY GARRIGUY. REVISED IN 2018. WRITTEN IN 2015. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THIS FREE FROM NOW TILL ENDING OF THIS MONTH ONLY. THE BOOK HAS NEVER HAD A NEGATIVE REVIEW. YOU CAN COME BACK HERE FOR A COMMENT AFTER READING. WITH THE BOOK, YOU CAN SET UP WITHOUT A PROFESSIONAL. THE BOOK DOESN'T CONTAIN FINANCIAL ANALYSIS BUT PERFECT FOR SETTING UP

We have worked for the bank of industry more than four times (Pls check with them).

AND FUNNY ENOUGH, TO THINK THAT I GAVE YOU TWO EXTRA MANUAL FRYERS WORTH 120K AS A GOODWILL GIFT MAKES YOUR INTENT UNIMAGINABLE

I am not a thief, I have been working for more than four years. I don't steal, I don't defraud. I have an address, a workshop, workers, I deliver, I designed factories, deaign machines, give lectures, seminars, consulted for many people and even for the OGUN STATE AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM.

I am a young man trying to earn a living legally. I follow my works, I try to make them work.

ASK YOUR WORKERS TO USE YOUR MACHINES. DON'T RELY ON THEIR INFORMATION. TAKE A LEAVE, VISIT YOUR FACTORY AND RUN THEM. WE HAVE BEEN THERE LAST WEEK BEFORE YOUR DARK CAMPAIGN. POST THE VIDEO HERE. IF THEY CANNOT OPERATE IT, WHICH I KNW IT IS THEIR PROBLEM, I WILL VOLUNTEER MY PERSONNEL TO COME.

THANK YOU.

NOTE THAT I MAY NOT BE REPLYING YOU AGAIN OVER THIS MATTER. THANKS

Click on this link to download a free copy of the E-BOOK. Offer ends July ending. Thanks

http://www.garriprocessing.com/2018/07/monthly-bonanza-download-free-copy-of.html
Re: Now Ready, Garri Factory, Anambra by garriguy: 8:04am On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Now Ready, Garri Factory, Anambra by Manihotspp: 11:37am On Jul 19, 2018
I’m sorry.This is serious.
Re: Now Ready, Garri Factory, Anambra by garriguy: 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
Thanks Sir.

We are currently handling your work, I will like you to post pictures here once our work is complete.

I will definitely give an update about this iseyin factory.

Know that yesterday, we were also at this factory to test-run this machines that I claimed we had rectified, only to see them all displaced. The peelers Boris were cut, the peelers were not in the original position, one of the fryer's neck is stiff. these are machines that has been tested before.

I can conclude that these machines are being sabotaged by the manager or supervisor, who are definitely profiting from manual processing.

But like said, I have fixed a new date for a fresh rectification and will post the results here. One of the oga must be on ground.

Meanwhile, installation is still ongoing in CALABAR.

You are entitled to see these machines in action before we handle to the client,after which the decision to visit the factory rests solely on the client.

See some pictures below.

I AM STILL GARRIGUY, REGARDLESS. THANKS

Re: Now Ready, Garri Factory, Anambra by garriguy: 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
More...

Re: Now Ready, Garri Factory, Anambra by Manihotspp: 10:17am On Jul 29, 2018
�‍♀️
Re: Now Ready, Garri Factory, Anambra by stagger: 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
Gods300men:
AS I SAID EARLIER, COME TO VERIFY THE WORKABILITY OF THESE MACHINES BEFORE U BUY.
FROM THE ONSET I ASKED MR. DARE TO ARRANGE A VISIT TO AN EXISTING FACTORY FOR ME TO WITNESS THE MACHINES WORKABILITY.
HE DECLINED, SAYING HIS CUSTOMERS WILL NOT ALLOW ME IN.
EVEN DURING THE FARBRICATION pHASE I ASKED TO VIEW THE MACHINES, HE CHANGED THE LOCATION OF WHERE HE PROMISED ME THE MACHINES WILL BE FABRICATED TO OSHOGBO. FORMERLY HE SAID ABEOKUTA.
i NEVER RUSHED HIM. HE SIAD 2 MONTHS BUT HE TOOK 2 MONTHS AND A WEEK.
HE DEMANDED HIS INSTALLATION MONEY EVEN BEFORE THE ARRIVAL OF THE MACHINES AT MY FACTORY.

NOW.

PLS AM NOT SAYING DONT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM. COME TO MY FACTORY AND SEE THESE MACHINES WORK BEFORE U PART WITH UR MONEY.

HE IS A MAN OF MANY WORDS, A GOOD MARKETING TRAIT BUT VERY LOW IN HONESTY AND INTEGRITY.

SEE HIM SWEARING AND CALLING ON GOD AS IF GOD IS A MAN.

Is it Mr Dare who would grant you such permission or the factory owners? Many people love their privacy and security and will not allow strangers to simply walk into their factory.

Alternatively, Mr Dare would do well to have some sort of demonstration workshop. It may be expensive, but will end up saving you these smear campaigns. Also, he should not have bowed to any form of pressure. You cannot force a baby out of the womb before 9 months. Anything before that is a premature baby with loads of problems, which is what we are seeing now.

From my analysis, there is no fraud here. Simply a case of mistakes and errors in installation for various reasons.

Even Toyota had to recall millions of vehicles after people died due to a fault with their breaking system a few years back. Is Toyota still not the number one brand in many countries including Nigeria?
Re: Now Ready, Garri Factory, Anambra by garriguy: 9:23am On Aug 07, 2018
stagger:

Is it Mr Dare who would grant you such permission or the factory owners? Many people love their privacy and security and will not allow strangers to simply walk into their factory.

Alternatively, Mr Dare would do well to have some sort of demonstration workshop. It may be expensive, but will end up saving you these smear campaigns. Also, he should not have bowed to any form of pressure. You cannot force a baby out of the womb before 9 months. Anything before that is a premature baby with loads of problems, which is what we are seeing now.

From my analysis, there is no fraud here. Simply a case of mistakes and errors in installation for various reasons.

Even Toyota had to recall millions of vehicles after people died due to a fault with their breaking system a few years back. Is Toyota still not the number one brand in many countries including Nigeria?
I really appreciate this comment. It solves a lot of problem for me.

You see, the demonstration workshop would not only be expensive for us but almost impossible.

Let me tell u how we work,which allows us to provide cheap machines, unlike our bosses.

1. We work only when we get orders.

2. We don't pay salaries- we pay wages based on each order. That is, we employ guys to work once we have orders. Though, we have two experts that are permanent.

3. We don't fuel official vehicles. We don't even have one. For errands, we use our personal vehicles or simply go for public transportation

4. We don't need a generator. There is constant light in Osogbo, where our factory is. Though we have a generator but we don't need it fueled most of the time except we have a faulty transformer.

Like I said, we get better. What we do now is allow clients to buy cassava from around us and test-run machines right at the workshop if they require us to. Before, we don't but now, we do.

May God bless u abundantly and we will continue to improve.
Re: Now Ready, Garri Factory, Anambra by freshdude99(m): 10:50am On Aug 07, 2018
garriguy:
I really appreciate this comment. It solves a lot of problem for me.

You see, the demonstration workshop would not only be expensive for us but almost impossible.

Let me tell u how we work,which allows us to provide cheap machines, unlike our bosses.

1. We work only when we get orders.

2. We don't pay salaries- we pay wages based on each order. That is, we employ guys to work once we have orders. Though, we have two experts that are permanent.

3. We don't fuel official vehicles. We don't even have one. For errands, we use our personal vehicles or simply go for public transportation

4. We don't need a generator. There is constant light in Osogbo, where our factory is. Though we have a generator but we don't need it fueled most of the time except we have a faulty transformer.

Like I said, we get better. What we do now is allow clients to buy cassava from around us and test-run machines right at the workshop if they require us to. Before, we don't but now, we do.

May God bless u abundantly and we will continue to improve.
Oga from all ur explanations, there's no where I see u mentioned Mr Gideon owing u any money. But all I see is apologizes for the shortcomings of the machineries you installed. I will be very straightforward with you, you are the party at fault here, try ur best to fullfil ur own end of the bargain because the other party has done his. All those people I see supporting you here, they are doing so because you satisfied them. You simply don't know the extent this smear campaign or complaints from Mr Gideon will affect ur business. Listen to ur conscience and do the needful sir

1 Like

Re: Now Ready, Garri Factory, Anambra by garriguy: 11:51am On Aug 07, 2018
freshdude99:

Oga from all ur explanations, there's no where I see u mentioned Mr Gideon owing u any money. But all I see is apologizes for the shortcomings of the machineries you installed. I will be very straightforward with you, you are the party at fault here, try ur best to fullfil ur own end of the bargain because the other party has done his. All those people I see supporting you here, they are doing so because you satisfied them. You simply don't know the extent this smear campaign or complaints from Mr Gideon will affect ur business. Listen to ur conscience and do the needful sir
thanks for the advice and I appreciate it.

Without trying to wriggle free from what you said, lete try and explain somethings already explained on this thread.

1. I accept the shortcomings and av always been up and at Mr Gideon's factory for rectification.

2. 3 or 4 weeks ago, we we're even there, only to realise that some of our tools has been stolen even when they cliamed it wasn't there.

Now, before that, we were there and we used these tools. And the machines were tested right with the supervisor and the manager on ground. Only for these two managers to tell their oga that it's not working, despite it being tested with cassava right in their presence.

Now, I realised that these machines were being sabotaged but I didn't want to reach this conclusion without one of the clients being on ground when we go again to work on them. But when one of them was around, the tools were missing and we couldn't work. But on getting there,the machines that was tested and done 2weeks before were displaced, Boris cut and the neck of the fryer, stiffened even when non of machines were used.

But, I have already told them to call on us again whenever they are around because I will like them to be there personaly before another rectification that would be sabotaged immediately we left.

I am standing by this: the manager and the supervisor are simply profiting from the manual processing.

Thanks
Re: Now Ready, Garri Factory, Anambra by Walexz02(m): 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
garriguy:

Without trying to wriggle free from what you said, lete try and explain somethings already explained on this thread.

1. I accept the shortcomings and av always been up and at Mr Gideon's factory for rectification.

2. 3 or 4 weeks ago, we we're even there, only to realise that some of our tools has been stolen even when they cliamed it wasn't there.

Now, before that, we were there and we used these tools. And the machines were tested right with the supervisor and the manager on ground. Only for these two managers to tell their oga that it's not working, despite it being tested with cassava right in their presence.

Now, I realised that these machines were being sabotaged but I didn't want to reach this conclusion without one of the clients being on ground when we go again to work on them. But when one of them was around, the tools were missing and we couldn't work. But on getting there,the machines that was tested and done 2weeks before were displaced, Boris cut and the neck of the fryer, stiffened even when non of machines were used.

But, I have already told them to call on us again whenever they are around because I will like them to be there personaly before another rectification that would be sabotaged immediately we left.

I am standing by this: the manager and the supervisor are simply profiting from the manual processing.

Thanks
Re: Now Ready, Garri Factory, Anambra by Walexz02(m): 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
garriguy:

Thanks
By your last statement i firmly understand what is going on in the factory of your client.
I am a fabricator too and have many threads our work here on Nairaland (check my profile for details)

If the factory is already working on manual operation before now, then the owner of the factory have to be on ground or the manager and supervisor must be changed in other to switch to auto or semi automatic operation.
This we have witnessed many time in many towns.
I'll advice garri guy to stop wasting energy and resources when the owner of the factory is not around and ready to witness the rectification and testing of his machineries.
Re: Now Ready, Garri Factory, Anambra by garriguy: 3:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
I thank you for your experience and sharing it too.

Actually, the factory was never existing before the owner knew me.

As a consultant, I designed it, the template, everything.

Even the manual processing was designed by us.

The Noble intention of the owner was to combine both.
Re: Now Ready, Garri Factory, Anambra by garriguy: 9:56am On Feb 27, 2019
Re: Now Ready, Garri Factory, Anambra by windud: 4:51am On May 20, 2021
SORRY DARE AKA GARRIGUY, ALL THE EQUIPMENT YOU DELIVERED FOR US ARE BAD AND SUBSTANDARD FOR THE FIVE SITES. WE HAVE SORTED OURSELVES OUT FROM OTHER BETTER SUPPLIERS FROM IBADAN. GOD WILL JUDGE YOU FOR BEING A CHEAT. YOU HAVE BLOCKED MY DIRECTOR ON PHONE AND WHATSAPP AFTER HE COMPLAINED. BUSINESS DON'T THRIVE ON BEING FAKE. KEEP OFF GARRIGUY. YOU DO ANY BUSINESS WITH HIM AT YOUR PERIL.

YOU SHOULD HAVE CONSCIENCE AND PULL DOWN ALL THESE ADVERTS FOR A JOB YOU DIDN'T DO WELL. YOUR MAN KEHINDE IS GROSSLY FALSE LIKE YOU. U USED OUR MONEY TO BUY CARS AND RATHER DELIVERED MACHINES THAT BROKE DOWN EVERY SECOND TILL WE GOT IN TOUCH WITH BETTER MANUFACTURERS IN IBADAN. WE AND THE OTHER CUSTOMER FROM ANAMBRA WHOM YOU DEFRAUDED WILL SURELY GET YOU.

THIS GUYS IS SCAM. ADMIN PLS GARRIGUY IS SCAM. IF WE HD LITTLE WARNING LIKE THIS DURING THE COVID LOCK DOWN LAST YEAR, WE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN IN THE MESS YOU PLACED US
I WILL POST PICTURES OF YOUR DE USED EQUIPMENT WE HAVE REPLACED TODAY AS A PROOF. YOUR GARRI PEELING MACHINES, AUTOMATICS PRESS ETC AMONGST OTHERS ARE WORST

(1) (2) (Reply)

Farming As A Corper#ugu Farm / We Can Supply Irish Potatoes,fresh Tomatoes,onions To Any Location / Beans Or Groundnut- Which Is More Prefarable For Cultivation In The South South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.