Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

What You Must Know About Bolufemi Motunrayo,graduate Who Committed Suicide - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What You Must Know About Bolufemi Motunrayo,graduate Who Committed Suicide (5045 Views)

Motunrayo Afolayan: Olabisi Olaleye In Sex For Marks Accusation Scandal In OAU / First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC / Motunrayo Ajia: Covenant University CGPA 5.0, All Time Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Must Know About Bolufemi Motunrayo,graduate Who Committed Suicide by Tipspicker: 2:24pm On Jan 12, 2020
A Facebook user named Onoja John has shed more light on the death of a you g Corp serving member who just committed suicide saying.

The last time I spoke directly with Motunrayo also known as Fortunate was during her last birthday. She told me to craft a befitting birthday post for her and that was it.

We spoke an phone and she sent me reminders.

Late Tayo was my friend in KSU. She was more like my lodge mate as she was always around my lodge, the then South Coast situated at back of NTA, Anyigba. She was my junior student but we were closed, though, she was closer to my other friend.

I got the message of her death not very long after it happened. I didn't want to believe it at first but I couldn't doubt those who confirmed the incident to me.

I have read tons of comments from people since yesterday about her death and I kept mum because I know that those people never met her. Some are alleging she was killed and forced to write the note she left. They might not be wrong as anything is possible under this sun. I have a hunch too but let the police do their job.

Full details
https://www.primesong.com.ng/2020/01/what-you-dont-know-about-bolufemi.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What You Must Know About Bolufemi Motunrayo,graduate Who Committed Suicide by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
sad
Re: What You Must Know About Bolufemi Motunrayo,graduate Who Committed Suicide by branhampaul: 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
Hmmm
Re: What You Must Know About Bolufemi Motunrayo,graduate Who Committed Suicide by Xavi2019: 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2020
So I must know that there was a guy that knew her...
Nice one, Mr Blogger.

15 Likes

Re: What You Must Know About Bolufemi Motunrayo,graduate Who Committed Suicide by sparog(m): 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2020
Some bloggers are just daft grin

16 Likes

Re: What You Must Know About Bolufemi Motunrayo,graduate Who Committed Suicide by RPirez: 6:04pm On Jan 12, 2020
angry
Re: What You Must Know About Bolufemi Motunrayo,graduate Who Committed Suicide by Undilutedme: 7:33pm On Jan 12, 2020
So what should we know about her?? Please tell me fast before I call the mod to ban you.

5 Likes

Re: What You Must Know About Bolufemi Motunrayo,graduate Who Committed Suicide by Undilutedme: 7:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
So what should we know about her?? Please tell me fast before I call the mod to ban you.

1 Like

Re: What You Must Know About Bolufemi Motunrayo,graduate Who Committed Suicide by rex444(m): 7:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
oh very helpful
Re: What You Must Know About Bolufemi Motunrayo,graduate Who Committed Suicide by 6Milk(m): 8:15pm On Jan 12, 2020
The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak

This has to be the deepest part of the Bible.
No one truly knows how you feel till your burial pops up

1 Like

Re: What You Must Know About Bolufemi Motunrayo,graduate Who Committed Suicide by falcon01: 9:11pm On Jan 12, 2020
Who cares? He's just a body on the pile.
Re: What You Must Know About Bolufemi Motunrayo,graduate Who Committed Suicide by mzBEAM(f): 9:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
See headline abeg. You can do better Mr blogger.

The beautiful girl was my junior back then in KSU.

She even did diploma for 2years before she was given admission in 2014 to study banking & finance.

Rip Motun, only God knows.
Re: What You Must Know About Bolufemi Motunrayo,graduate Who Committed Suicide by Odphoto(m): 10:00pm On Jan 12, 2020
Hummm
Re: What You Must Know About Bolufemi Motunrayo,graduate Who Committed Suicide by adeiza4u(m): 10:17pm On Jan 12, 2020
What a headline! What I must know?
Re: What You Must Know About Bolufemi Motunrayo,graduate Who Committed Suicide by Hisincrease: 10:21pm On Jan 12, 2020
So where is the light she shed on this news now.
She ended up putting us in the dark.

5 Likes

Re: What You Must Know About Bolufemi Motunrayo,graduate Who Committed Suicide by Auxigen(m): 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
I think say this suicide trend been don stop..
E don start again this new year..!
You didn't give yourself life.. You shouldn't take your own life!
Re: What You Must Know About Bolufemi Motunrayo,graduate Who Committed Suicide by sablontermurah(m): 1:50am On Jan 13, 2020
hmm
Re: What You Must Know About Bolufemi Motunrayo,graduate Who Committed Suicide by Nobody: 5:28am On Jan 13, 2020
I feel sad for the family of the late corps member. We all go through challenges in life, one way or another. I have had my fair share of misfortunes, crazy decisions and betrayals, but never did I ever contemplate suicide. Life is too precious.

1 Like

Re: What You Must Know About Bolufemi Motunrayo,graduate Who Committed Suicide by Cregon: 7:57am On Jan 13, 2020
If you are feeling worthless, like you can't go on? empty? That this world would be better without you?

Do you feel rejected?

Simply holla okay. You have a friend.
Re: What You Must Know About Bolufemi Motunrayo,graduate Who Committed Suicide by 04BEST: 10:14am On Jan 13, 2020
cry
sad rip

check my signature to learn how to trade in our master trading class
Re: What You Must Know About Bolufemi Motunrayo,graduate Who Committed Suicide by policy12: 11:11am On Jan 13, 2020
In her suicide note she wrote P. T. O, how come no one has turned that paper and who know the back page may explain better what lead to her death.

(1) (Reply)

15 Things You Might Have Been Doing Wrongly ..(pics) / University Of Ibadan {ui} Post Ume Is Announce / Toy Chariots Dating Back 5,000yrs Discovered In Child's Tomb In Turkey(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.