Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Attacus Atlas, The Moth that Disguises Itself As A Snake (photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Attacus Atlas, The Moth that Disguises Itself As A Snake (photos) (4940 Views)

Drug Dealer Who Disguises As An Electrician And Hides Drugs Inside A Speaker / UNIMAID Lecturer Makes Students To Hold A Snake To Earn A Mark / Meet Atlas,The Terrifying Humanoid Robot That Can Jump And Do Backflips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attacus Atlas, The Moth that Disguises Itself As A Snake (photos) by Uptownerd: 11:27am On May 05, 2022
This is the Atacos Atlas, a Moth that can perfectly disguise as a snake.

What do you think?

Visit www.uptownerd.com for more interesting reads.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attacus Atlas, The Moth that Disguises Itself As A Snake (photos) by Kriss216: 11:30am On May 05, 2022
It's beautiful.

6 Likes

Re: Attacus Atlas, The Moth that Disguises Itself As A Snake (photos) by Promicah: 11:30am On May 05, 2022
God is wonderful.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attacus Atlas, The Moth that Disguises Itself As A Snake (photos) by illicit(m): 11:31am On May 05, 2022
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Attacus Atlas, The Moth that Disguises Itself As A Snake (photos) by thorpido(m): 11:41am On May 05, 2022
Magnificent.
All those frogs will japa once they see it.

19 Likes

Re: Attacus Atlas, The Moth that Disguises Itself As A Snake (photos) by Spechialone(f): 11:48am On May 05, 2022
Wow!

2 Likes

Re: Attacus Atlas, The Moth that Disguises Itself As A Snake (photos) by TheWolfen(m): 11:54am On May 05, 2022
Survival tactics.
It is a hard world in the wild.

12 Likes

Re: Attacus Atlas, The Moth that Disguises Itself As A Snake (photos) by Ahmback(m): 11:54am On May 05, 2022
say what
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Uptownerd:
This is the Atacos Atlas, a type of butterfly that can perfectly disguise as a snake.

What do you think?

Visit www.uptownerd.com for more interesting reads.

3 Likes

Re: Attacus Atlas, The Moth that Disguises Itself As A Snake (photos) by shilenji(m): 12:30pm On May 05, 2022
I for don japa first before I reason anything. grin

14 Likes

Re: Attacus Atlas, The Moth that Disguises Itself As A Snake (photos) by menix(m): 12:40pm On May 05, 2022
This one nah snake-butterfly cross breed...

2 Likes

Re: Attacus Atlas, The Moth that Disguises Itself As A Snake (photos) by stamapro(m): 12:51pm On May 05, 2022
This good knowledge, before I see am waste bullet thinking na snake

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attacus Atlas, The Moth that Disguises Itself As A Snake (photos) by ValCon888: 1:19pm On May 05, 2022
Looks like a snake with two heads.
Lala's favourite butterfly.

7 Likes

Re: Attacus Atlas, The Moth that Disguises Itself As A Snake (photos) by Alapojames: 1:24pm On May 05, 2022
The firs pic be like Medusa

6 Likes

Re: Attacus Atlas, The Moth that Disguises Itself As A Snake (photos) by Quodseverismete: 1:25pm On May 05, 2022
Very scary, can it also make scary sound

3 Likes

Re: Attacus Atlas, The Moth that Disguises Itself As A Snake (photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 05, 2022
If not for this news, If I see this one for bush nah to just run oh grin

8 Likes

Re: Attacus Atlas, The Moth that Disguises Itself As A Snake (photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 05, 2022
Omo I go first leave slippers run o abi na snake or butterfly

4 Likes

Re: Attacus Atlas, The Moth that Disguises Itself As A Snake (photos) by Maxymilliano(m): 1:48pm On May 05, 2022
What a good camouflage ...

4 Likes

Re: Attacus Atlas, The Moth that Disguises Itself As A Snake (photos) by Ghostrye: 1:50pm On May 05, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
If not for this news, If I see this one for bush nah to just run oh grin
even after this news, I go still run. Make I no go jam real snake, call am butterfly

22 Likes

Re: Attacus Atlas, The Moth that Disguises Itself As A Snake (photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 05, 2022
Ghostrye:

even after this news, I go still run. Make I no go jam real snake, call am butterfly
with this your comments you don make me come dey fear too oh... grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Attacus Atlas, The Moth that Disguises Itself As A Snake (photos) by kenearth50(m): 2:36pm On May 05, 2022
The more you look, the more you see

4 Likes

Re: Attacus Atlas, The Moth that Disguises Itself As A Snake (photos) by franklingud(m): 2:38pm On May 05, 2022
3 headed snake for that matter oooo

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Me I don disappear be dat na!

6 Likes

Re: Attacus Atlas, The Moth that Disguises Itself As A Snake (photos) by blingxx(m): 3:11pm On May 05, 2022
Damn niqqarr

Surviving in the wilderness hard pass street life , there is no law no respect grin gangstars everywhere

6 Likes

Re: Attacus Atlas, The Moth that Disguises Itself As A Snake (photos) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 3:35pm On May 05, 2022
The butterfly dey even fear me sef

2 Likes

Re: Attacus Atlas, The Moth that Disguises Itself As A Snake (photos) by Conner44: 4:25pm On May 05, 2022
Tinubu own different

Na snake wey dey disguise as butterfly grin

2 Likes

Re: Attacus Atlas, The Moth that Disguises Itself As A Snake (photos) by b3llo(m): 5:18pm On May 05, 2022
Scary

1 Like

Re: Attacus Atlas, The Moth that Disguises Itself As A Snake (photos) by Nuelzi: 5:47pm On May 05, 2022
OMG
Re: Attacus Atlas, The Moth that Disguises Itself As A Snake (photos) by Reggaemich(m): 5:50pm On May 05, 2022
That butterfly just finish eating a snake
wink undecided
Re: Attacus Atlas, The Moth that Disguises Itself As A Snake (photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:10pm On May 05, 2022
Kriss216:
It's beautiful.

Should I gift u one of it,
Re: Attacus Atlas, The Moth that Disguises Itself As A Snake (photos) by NotKnown: 7:14pm On May 05, 2022
This is Frontpage bound.
Re: Attacus Atlas, The Moth that Disguises Itself As A Snake (photos) by DRimsh(f): 7:27pm On May 05, 2022
Op, this is Attacus atlas and not " Atacos atlas ". Kindly correct yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Attacus Atlas, The Moth that Disguises Itself As A Snake (photos) by Uptownerd: 7:31pm On May 05, 2022
DRimsh:
Op, this is Attacus atlas and not " Atacos atlas ". Kindly correct yourself.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy [nda 70 - 72th Rc Aspirants]. / After President's Speech, IPPIS Issued Memo To All Federal Universities! / The Giant Pythons Of Ihiala In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.