Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Lifetime Income Generation Alert!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lifetime Income Generation Alert!!! (149 Views)

Financial Planning And Online Income Generation / Graduate Transaction Trainee (TT) Recruitment In A First Generation Bank / Direct Sales Agent (dsa) In A First Generation Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lifetime Income Generation Alert!!! by EniolaSuccess01: 3:21pm On Jan 12, 2020
If you are reading this, count yourself lucky as you are among those that's forever free from brokeness.

My name is Eniola Success and I am popularly known as The Preacher Of Financial Freedom

As I have always said in most of my posts "Money is in hands of people but you have to offer something to collect their money..."

To earn peoples money, You have to learn a skill and offer them value. Voilà! They'd beg you to collect their money�

Copywriting is a high income soft skill that has been existing for a very long time.... The history of copywriting dates back to when the first printed papers were distributed on the street.�

See what you have been missing out on...

Copywriting is a very lucrative, stress-free skill that only requires your ability to read and write..

*Yes!*
That's all you need, it is not compulsory that you have A1 in English in your secondary school or graduate with Masters degree in English before you learn.... You don't need a certificate at all, you only need a sabificate�

Can I do this? 100% doable

Is it learnable? Yes, even a dummy can learn it

Do I need a laptop before I start?

No, any smartphone can do this.

*That's not all..*
After teaching you what Copywriting is all about and How to get started,

* I will also give you 2 ebooks on Copywriting

* Secrets of a sales letter

* An easy way to type without actually typing on WhatsApp

* How to create personalized WhatsApp links

* How to turn your WhatsApp training into self published books

* Words you shouldn't mention in your sales letter as a copywriter

* 10 elements of a sales copy

And much more...

I guarantee you 2 things after this class

1. You will feel like slapping yourself for not knowing this simple but effective strategies since.

2. You will be extremely glad you took the decision to attend the class.

Other Bonuses

* Free copy of my Boss(Emmanuel Akpe) e-book: Money 101

* Introduction to people you can follow to learn more about Copywriting.

This class can easily be priced at N20,000. It is not in my nature to charge much for trainings. I have slashed the fee to N3,000

No! Did I just say N3,000... Because I want everyone to be a part of this life-changing class... I have decided to make the class a *"pay any amount"* one.

*Yes!* You heard me right... The class is on a *_pay any amount_* basis.

Make payments to: Talabi Eniola Success
GTBank.

And send a screenshot to 08136670744

Training holds on Wednesday January 15 and Thursday January 16 2020!

Don’t miss this class for anything.

*_If you don't come from a rich family, make sure a rich family comes from you!_*

(1) (Reply)

Internet Vsat Installer / Vacancy For The Post Of A Fine Arts Teacher / Sales Canvassers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.