Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Please What Bussiness Can I Start With 200k Please,i Need Urgent Advise - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please What Bussiness Can I Start With 200k Please,i Need Urgent Advise (1668 Views)

Pls What Bussiness Can I Do With #100 Pls Nigerian I Need Your Serious Advice / What Bussiness Can I Start With 150k / Advice Pls What Kind Of Bussiness Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Bussiness Can I Start With 200k Please,i Need Urgent Advise by Mr2nice(m): 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
Please,I don't want to wast this money please,this is the only money I have

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please What Bussiness Can I Start With 200k Please,i Need Urgent Advise by Jeon(f): 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
PLEASE GIVE ME THE MONEY AND THANK ME LATERwink

WHY NOT INVEST IN POULTRY?

1 Like

Re: Please What Bussiness Can I Start With 200k Please,i Need Urgent Advise by quisera(m): 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
POS and charging phone point
Re: Please What Bussiness Can I Start With 200k Please,i Need Urgent Advise by gsid: 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
start bianance or ipc usdt trading
Mr2nice:
Please,I don't want to wast this money please,this is the only money I have
Re: Please What Bussiness Can I Start With 200k Please,i Need Urgent Advise by Mr2nice(m): 9:02pm On Mar 21, 2022
gsid:
start bianance or ipc usdt trading

This grammar too much na

1 Like

Re: Please What Bussiness Can I Start With 200k Please,i Need Urgent Advise by garriAndsugar: 9:02pm On Mar 21, 2022
Open a filling station
Re: Please What Bussiness Can I Start With 200k Please,i Need Urgent Advise by Mr2nice(m): 9:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
Jeon:
PLEASE GIVE ME THE MONEY AND THANK ME LATERwink

How lucrative is that please

WHY NOT INVEST IN POULTRY?
Re: Please What Bussiness Can I Start With 200k Please,i Need Urgent Advise by Mr2nice(m): 9:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
garriAndsugar:
Open a filling station

grin grin grin grin grin grin you for say make I build refinary nah.
Joke apart I need serious advise please.
Re: Please What Bussiness Can I Start With 200k Please,i Need Urgent Advise by Cutehector(m): 9:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
Packaging of kulikuli
Re: Please What Bussiness Can I Start With 200k Please,i Need Urgent Advise by Jeon(f): 9:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
Mr2nice:
very!!
shocked
e. g take a look at the outcome [egg ]
let's use chicken as an example from poultry culture
it's among the demanding and most consuming goods in the society upon the prices

1 Like

Re: Please What Bussiness Can I Start With 200k Please,i Need Urgent Advise by Cardealer2021(m): 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
Find ten odds and play, boom!!! You don blow 2million and use the 2million to play another 10 odd your life will never be the same cool
Try it and thank me later cheesy

Modified: OP forget my first advice grin ( na pure cruise I dey) straight to the point
*Buy an iPhone anyone first to start with
*Buy foreign Instagram (us or any European country)
*Keep 30k ( 10k for sub you will use the remaining 20k for the IG later on)
*When you are done with the first two dm me and watch your life change in a month.
If you no buy motor in six months that means your village people dey worry you.

NOTE: the IG must at least 2 years old to avoid stories that touch
Re: Please What Bussiness Can I Start With 200k Please,i Need Urgent Advise by Ay04z(m): 9:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
Buy house for lekki bro grin
Re: Please What Bussiness Can I Start With 200k Please,i Need Urgent Advise by gsid: 11:02pm On Mar 21, 2022
you can also start affiliate marketing
Mr2nice:

This grammar too much na
Re: Please What Bussiness Can I Start With 200k Please,i Need Urgent Advise by Mr2nice(m): 5:24am On Mar 22, 2022
gsid:
you can also start affiliate marketing
How do I go about that please
Re: Please What Bussiness Can I Start With 200k Please,i Need Urgent Advise by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 22, 2022
Invest that money in stocks and mutual funds. Just leave it there and forget about it. If you decide to start a business you know nothing about, that 200k will disappear and you'll hate yourself.

Another alternative is to invest that money in yourself. Go and acquire a cutting edge skill with that money, and you'll make millions in less than six months

Making money is easy with financial intelligence.

4 Likes

Re: Please What Bussiness Can I Start With 200k Please,i Need Urgent Advise by Mr2nice(m): 8:13am On Mar 22, 2022
HenryDion:
Invest that money in stocks and mutual funds. Just leave it there and forget about it. If you decide to start a business you know nothing about, that 200k will disappear and you'll hate yourself.

Another alternative is to invest that money in yourself. Go and acquire a cutting edge skill with that money, and you'll make millions in less than six months

Please how do I go about the stock and mutual fund please

Re: Please What Bussiness Can I Start With 200k Please,i Need Urgent Advise by davien(m): 9:06am On Mar 22, 2022
HenryDion:

Op, this is a solid advice. I did the same in 2020 with #150k in crypto and made it. Though crypto isn't for everyone and the coins I made bank on I sold to get ust and staked that to be earning #50k a day.

What I did is buy bnb when it was cheap and other coins that 100x but doubt the current market can do that unless you're lucky and do your research well. Just have a passion project either way that brings you money and you'll be fine.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Bussiness Can I Start With 200k Please,i Need Urgent Advise by Hacks4dummies: 10:15am On Mar 22, 2022
HenryDion:

bros abeg...i have been wanting to engage you for a long while, but my account was banned from quoting. I would like to converse with you and sip from your well of knowledge if you don't mind?
Re: Please What Bussiness Can I Start With 200k Please,i Need Urgent Advise by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 22, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
bros abeg...i have been wanting to engage you for a long while, but my account was banned from quoting. I would like to converse with you and sip from your well of knowledge if you don't mind?

Sure. You can dm me
Re: Please What Bussiness Can I Start With 200k Please,i Need Urgent Advise by Height2: 10:25am On Mar 22, 2022
Where una dey see this money self I beg. �
Re: Please What Bussiness Can I Start With 200k Please,i Need Urgent Advise by Dawn91(m): 10:27am On Mar 22, 2022
Hacks4dummies:

Be warned , henrydion is a notorious fàggot on this forum, he will invite you over and try to suck your penis... But seeing that you used the word sip when talking to anothe rude makes me wonder maybe you are also a homosexal like him.

Disgusting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Bussiness Can I Start With 200k Please,i Need Urgent Advise by Hacks4dummies: 10:30am On Mar 22, 2022
HenryDion:

Sure. You can dm me
okay noss. I don't have the email access to this nick. But as soon as I'm let go off the nairaland prison, I will quote you with my main account and send a pm thanks.
Re: Please What Bussiness Can I Start With 200k Please,i Need Urgent Advise by Hacks4dummies: 10:30am On Mar 22, 2022
Dawn91:

Be warned , henrydion is a notorious fàggot on this forum, he will invite you over and try to suck your penis... But seeing that you used the word sip when talking to anothe rude makes me wonder maybe you are also a homosexal like him.

Disgusting
nawa
Re: Please What Bussiness Can I Start With 200k Please,i Need Urgent Advise by Dawn91(m): 10:34am On Mar 22, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
nawa

shocked
You honestly didn't know ?

grin
I shouldn't have said anything, I should have waited for him to invite you to a meeting in his hotel room or house then when he comes out to you wearing only a Speedo pant then you will understand, but then he will rape you and you won't be able to talk like all the others out of shame grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please What Bussiness Can I Start With 200k Please,i Need Urgent Advise by DIAMANTE1759: 11:23am On Mar 22, 2022
I'm a car dealer and I can let u work for me if u are interested but have it in mind that it's nt free and the money doesn't come in like that...if u have good marketing skills u can be making cool cash daily.
Re: Please What Bussiness Can I Start With 200k Please,i Need Urgent Advise by pansophist(m): 11:33am On Mar 22, 2022
What skills do you have?

That money is small (less than 400 usd), but you can maximise it if you already have a skill that you're an expert on. Then you can't be duped because you know the field first hand.

But if you have no skills, then buying and selling of fast consuming food stuff such as plantain chips, tigernuts, zobo, etc will do you good. You'll make your profit everyday and people must eat. Actually I tried it with a friend last November when I was in Nigeria.

We searched for the recipe of making tigernuts on YouTube, bought the ingredients and cooler, then plastic and iceblock. We used the blender we have and was able to make about 150 bottles. We mounted a stall (just a table with an umbrella) at 7/8 Junction in isolo Road, and we sold everything within six hours, making a profit of 150% percent our initial investment.

You can try this model with foods, plaintain chips
even swallow. but I realise that lots of people are too egoistic to chase money, so you must have no shame. 200k can be doubled to 500k in a week in lagos, if you are a true hustler. Money full everywhere, you just must design a technique true to you, to capture it.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please What Bussiness Can I Start With 200k Please,i Need Urgent Advise by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 22, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
okay noss. I don't have the email access to this nick. But as soon as I'm let go off the nairaland prison, I will quote you with my main account and send a pm thanks.

That's okay
Re: Please What Bussiness Can I Start With 200k Please,i Need Urgent Advise by Alphaman007: 2:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
pansophist:
What skills do you have?

That money is small (less than 400 usd), but you can maximise it if you already have a skill that you're an expert on. Then you can't be duped because you know the field first hand.

But if you have no skills, then buying and selling of fast consuming food stuff such as plantain chips, tigernuts, zobo, etc will do you good. You'll make your profit everyday and people must eat. Actually I tried it with a friend last November when I was in Nigeria.

We searched for the recipe of making tigernuts on YouTube, bought the ingredients and cooler, then plastic and iceblock. We used the blender we have and was able to make about 150 bottles. We mounted a stall (just a table with an umbrella) at 7/8 Junction in isolo Road, and we sold everything within six hours, making a profit of 150% percent our initial investment.

even swallow. but I realise that lots of people are too egoistic to chase money, so you must have no shame. 200k can be doubled to 500k in a week in lagos, if you are a true hustler. Money full everywhere, you just must design a technique true to you, to capture it.
i always look forward to your knowledge boss. Just want to appreciate your contributions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Bussiness Can I Start With 200k Please,i Need Urgent Advise by Mr2nice(m): 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
pansophist:
What skills do you have?

You are a good man I must say,but I am contemplating of starting a POS bussiness if possible.i have a skill but it's base on contract

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Emergency Loans In Kenya Via MPESA / How Much Did You Make? Post It Live / Haulage Business In Nigeria (new 2012)- Essentials You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.