Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Sick Lady Dies After Inviting Pastor For Prayers! Pastors Are Not Doctors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sick Lady Dies After Inviting Pastor For Prayers! Pastors Are Not Doctors (948 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" / Leke Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Kanye West As He Becomes Bornagain Christian / Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sick Lady Dies After Inviting Pastor For Prayers! Pastors Are Not Doctors by Sportize(m): 3:52pm On Jan 12, 2020
Yesterday, neighbour was feeling strange pains all over her body, so she called her pastor who came over to pray for her. While they were praying, she fainted & died before we could get her to the hospital.�

PASTORS ARE NOT DOCTORS
PASTORS ARE NOT DOCTORS

Re: Sick Lady Dies After Inviting Pastor For Prayers! Pastors Are Not Doctors by Freestainworld(m): 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2020
religion have blindfolded many people, even the bible says we should be as wise as the serpent, meaning, knowing what to do at the right time.
Re: Sick Lady Dies After Inviting Pastor For Prayers! Pastors Are Not Doctors by Shelumiel: 3:59pm On Jan 12, 2020
What if the lady saw her doctor and still died...? Mtchww
Re: Sick Lady Dies After Inviting Pastor For Prayers! Pastors Are Not Doctors by Righteousness89(m): 4:02pm On Jan 12, 2020
Doctors are not Healers...

Many Have Died even with best of Medical attention..
Re: Sick Lady Dies After Inviting Pastor For Prayers! Pastors Are Not Doctors by Oluwaphemite(m): 4:03pm On Jan 12, 2020
Do you believe in "determinism"? She couldnt have done otherwise. God knows the best.
Re: Sick Lady Dies After Inviting Pastor For Prayers! Pastors Are Not Doctors by FemiEddy(m): 4:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
Righteousness89:

Re: Sick Lady Dies After Inviting Pastor For Prayers! Pastors Are Not Doctors by HarunaWest(m): 4:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
what if she invited her pastor so she could say her last prayers?.

Haven't you been told that when death is near, you feel it?
I had a friend then that died some 6 years ago. He was a sickle cell genotype dude. He survived many crises and all..But the unique thing is that the last crises he had before death, he actually told his mum that he wasn't gonna survive this one that he has seen death already..He died some hours later.
Re: Sick Lady Dies After Inviting Pastor For Prayers! Pastors Are Not Doctors by chiemmanuel(m): 4:14pm On Jan 12, 2020
If the man had prayed for her, and she got healed, he would have used her testimony to do crusade, now it went south, he won't tell the congregation
Re: Sick Lady Dies After Inviting Pastor For Prayers! Pastors Are Not Doctors by emeijeh(m): 4:22pm On Jan 12, 2020
Too bad
Re: Sick Lady Dies After Inviting Pastor For Prayers! Pastors Are Not Doctors by Nephilim: 4:25pm On Jan 12, 2020
She was feeling strange all over her body! It's more than meet the eye.
Re: Sick Lady Dies After Inviting Pastor For Prayers! Pastors Are Not Doctors by mekuso89(m): 4:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
poisonous pain
Re: Sick Lady Dies After Inviting Pastor For Prayers! Pastors Are Not Doctors by triplechoice(m): 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2020
Righteousness89:

When you compare it with those who have died visiting pastors I think it's safer to see a doctor first before anything

It won't reduce your faith and it will help you know what exactly is the cause of your problem so you can deal with it appropriately.

Not everything is spiritual.
if you are hungry you eat to eliminate your hunger you don't pray inorder fill your stomach
Re: Sick Lady Dies After Inviting Pastor For Prayers! Pastors Are Not Doctors by Righteousness89(m): 4:51pm On Jan 12, 2020
triplechoice:

When you compare it with those who have died visiting pastors I think it's safer to see a doctor first before anything

It won't reduce your faith and it will help you know what exactly is the cause of your problem so you can deal with it appropriately.

Not everything is spiritual.
if you are hungry you eat to eliminate your hunger you don't pray inorder fill your stomach

That's for you...

For me, I get prayers First, before I seek any medical Attention...
Re: Sick Lady Dies After Inviting Pastor For Prayers! Pastors Are Not Doctors by triplechoice(m): 4:59pm On Jan 12, 2020
Righteousness89:

That's for you...

For me, I get prayers First, before I seek any medical Attention...

Why didn't you say so before now if you know it's the right thing to see a doctor after praying

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reveals That Pastor Jeremiah Fufeyin Offered Him 5 Million Naira / My Proof That Time Is Illusion / Don't Fall For This: ("they Are Sick People", "They Are Mad", "They Use Juju")

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.