Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Mum Discovers 15-year-old Daughter Doesn’t Wear Panties To School,see Reasons - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mum Discovers 15-year-old Daughter Doesn’t Wear Panties To School,see Reasons (1495 Views)

Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage / Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada / South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mum Discovers 15-year-old Daughter Doesn’t Wear Panties To School,see Reasons by newsmag: 8:14pm On Jan 12, 2020
Nigerian mum was left in shock after her daughter’s school called her attention, revealing how her 15-year-old daughter in secondary school is in a cult, “Marlians” and doesn’t wear panties to school.

The mum was called to school by her the principal of the school her daughter attends where she was told her daughter is to be suspended because she is in a cult “Malians” and they do not wear panties to school on

About 25-30 other girls were also found to be in the cult in her daughter’s secondary school.

Read her story below:

Hello Laila, I am just coming from my daughters school right now. Their principal called me around 9am this morning to report to school over an emergency. I panicked and drove over only to be told that my 15 year old daughter and most of the girls from her class and other senior secondary classes are to be suspended for being members of a female secret cult. They were about 25-30 girls all kneeling down with their hands up. I was shocked and I asked for further explanation’s and the head teacher said that a teacher who was disciplining late comers found out that one of the girls had her pant inside her school bag and on further investigation, it was discovered that she wasn’t wearing any on her waist. When she was flogged and interrogated further to know why and how she was not wearing her pant, she confessed that she was a member of the Marlians cult in school and that part of their rules was that they must not wear pant to school on Mondays, Wednesday’s and Friday’s. I was shocked. The head teacher told me that she was flogged some more until she mentioned all their members from SS1 – SS3 and unfortunately, my daughter who is a born again child of Zion was involved. Laila, the devil has succeeded and my daughter has entered cult.

https://newsmag.com.ng/mum-discovers-15-year-old-daughter-doesnt-wear-panties-to-school-because-she-belongs-to-cult/

Re: Mum Discovers 15-year-old Daughter Doesn’t Wear Panties To School,see Reasons by johnkey: 8:16pm On Jan 12, 2020
MARLIANS ti take over
Re: Mum Discovers 15-year-old Daughter Doesn’t Wear Panties To School,see Reasons by Kwamecron(m): 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2020
We are madlians grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mum Discovers 15-year-old Daughter Doesn’t Wear Panties To School,see Reasons by KaBabs1: 8:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
Awon eyan Zodwa Wabantu
Re: Mum Discovers 15-year-old Daughter Doesn’t Wear Panties To School,see Reasons by yarimo(m): 8:46pm On Jan 12, 2020
Madam pictures of your daughter without pants could have help this thread better. grin
Re: Mum Discovers 15-year-old Daughter Doesn’t Wear Panties To School,see Reasons by nakaman: 9:18pm On Jan 12, 2020
The beginning of the end
Re: Mum Discovers 15-year-old Daughter Doesn’t Wear Panties To School,see Reasons by Hisincrease: 10:26pm On Jan 12, 2020
Hahahahahaha
Abeg tell us another story.

Its simple, take your child home, give her some good beatings, let her have her bath, after the beating, give her enough food and start counseling.

From experience, change the school or possibly the environment.
Keep talking, keep beating, keep praying.
If she is a good child, she go change.
But if na ogbanje pickin, I am sorry for you.

Parenting is not easy, I swear.

2 Likes

Re: Mum Discovers 15-year-old Daughter Doesn’t Wear Panties To School,see Reasons by HQuadreal: 10:49pm On Jan 12, 2020
Mu she ya...
Re: Mum Discovers 15-year-old Daughter Doesn’t Wear Panties To School,see Reasons by liljboy(m): 8:44am On Jan 13, 2020
This generation and their hunger to fit in, to do what the average idiot is doing.
Re: Mum Discovers 15-year-old Daughter Doesn’t Wear Panties To School,see Reasons by jnoz23(m): 3:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
I want to know the lucky guy that was shining all those Congos!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Stops Salary Of Lecturers!!! / ICAN Result May 2021 / Crown, Interlink, Or The Poly Ife ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.