Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,475 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage (88530 Views)

Moment 400 Level Student Dies While Celebrating After Writing Final Exam (video) / Lady Struggling To Walk In High Heels On Graduation Day (Photos) / Unizik Student Drowns While Celebrating Birthday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by WannaHowzit(m): 5:47pm On May 08, 2023

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by brain54(m): 5:49pm On May 08, 2023
So…?

7 Likes

Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:51pm On May 08, 2023
see that dude lol...he knew some yeye BS was coming so he didnt even look her way and stayed COLD AS ICE!!!!

125 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by fidelmarshal199: 6:16pm On May 08, 2023
The certificate should be rescinded with immediate alacrity. How can a so-called graduate throw decency out of the window in front of academia. The school has failed in 1 of their responsibility

correctguy101:

You kidding me?

What's indecent about doing the Zulu foot stamping, underpants or not? It's the Way, as a Zulu bred child, it's their Way.

How many of you Nigerians can remember the Way of your forebears?

You people and all this una borrow borrow decorum.

Some cultures doesn't have a place in this 21 century, How can an institutions that's spur to inculcate moral and knowledge into a student condone opening of panties in public just because of an archaic tradition?

129 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:39pm On May 08, 2023
angry Pic was taken from the wrong angle

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by 1Sharon(f): 10:35pm On May 08, 2023
undecided
Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by GodIsBiafran: 11:14pm On May 08, 2023
That professor REFUSED to be canceled. He kept his eyes straight ahead!

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by Yugoslavia247(m): 11:29pm On May 08, 2023
Some people think a culture is weird because it is not theirs. Same people practice Female genital mutilation. Deadly Tribal marks 😹. Then u open ya mouth to say shit

Some people will just talk like some people above me.

This is SA cultural dance.

It is a daily phenomenon there.

If displaying her culture makes perverts have erection then it is no more a case of mental illness but urgent spiritual deliverance under cele brooms

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by Nobody: 12:48am On May 09, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Some people will just talk like some people above me.

This is SA cultural dance.

It is a daily phenomenon there.

If displaying her culture makes perverts have erection then it is no more a case of mental illness but urgent spiritual deliverance under cele brooms
there is such a thing as bad culture

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by mysticwarrior(m): 12:51am On May 09, 2023
Still don't understand why young Zulu girls throw their legs high during the Reed dance.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by joinnow: 1:28am On May 09, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Still don't understand why young Zulu girls throw their legs high during the Reed dance.
chatgpt
The Reed Dance, also known as Umkhosi woMhlanga, is an annual cultural event celebrated by the Zulu people of South Africa. It is a traditional ceremony where young Zulu girls participate to pay homage to the Zulu king and to demonstrate their purity and eligibility for marriage.

During the Reed Dance, the girls perform various traditional dances, including one where they throw their legs high in the air. This particular dance is called "Indlamu," which is a Zulu warrior dance. The purpose of this dance is not specifically related to the Reed Dance itself but is performed as a display of strength, agility, and skill.

The high leg kicks in the Indlamu dance symbolize the girls' energy, grace, and physical prowess. It showcases their abilities and demonstrates their readiness to take on the responsibilities of adulthood and marriage. The dance is also a way for the girls to express their cultural identity and pride in their heritage.

It's important to note that the Reed Dance is a cultural practice with deep roots in Zulu traditions and customs. The specific meaning and symbolism behind certain dance moves may vary within different Zulu communities, but in general, the dance is a celebration of Zulu culture and the transition from girlhood to womanhood.

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by mysticwarrior(m): 1:37am On May 09, 2023
joinnow:

chatgpt
The Reed Dance, also known as Umkhosi woMhlanga, is an annual cultural event celebrated by the Zulu people of South Africa. It is a traditional ceremony where young Zulu girls participate to pay homage to the Zulu king and to demonstrate their purity and eligibility for marriage.

During the Reed Dance, the girls perform various traditional dances, including one where they throw their legs high in the air. This particular dance is called "Indlamu," which is a Zulu warrior dance. The purpose of this dance is not specifically related to the Reed Dance itself but is performed as a display of strength, agility, and skill.

The high leg kicks in the Indlamu dance symbolize the girls' energy, grace, and physical prowess. It showcases their abilities and demonstrates their readiness to take on the responsibilities of adulthood and marriage. The dance is also a way for the girls to express their cultural identity and pride in their heritage.

It's important to note that the Reed Dance is a cultural practice with deep roots in Zulu traditions and customs. The specific meaning and symbolism behind certain dance moves may vary within different Zulu communities, but in general, the dance is a celebration of Zulu culture and the transition from girlhood to womanhood.
Thanks for enlightening me more, are you a Zulu?

16 Likes

Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by joinnow: 1:48am On May 09, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Thanks for enlightening me more, are you a Zulu?
Well, let me put it this way: If I were a Zulu, I'd definitely be the most linguistically talented Zulu you've ever encountered. I'd be fluent in every Zulu dialect, and my dance moves would give Shaka Zulu a run for his money. But alas, I'm just using an AI

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:27am On May 09, 2023
Razgas:
there is such a thing as bad culture

There is or there is not.

Mr please the culture of men kissing themselves in jew and European culture. Is that a bad culture.

The culture of wearing no bra on a particular day in the west is what

Abeg leave SA WITH THEIR CULTURE

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by ajekpaks(m): 12:00pm On May 09, 2023
lol
Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 09, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

There is or there is not.

Mr please the culture of men kissing themselves in jew and European culture. Is that a bad culture.

The culture of wearing no bra on a particular day in the west is what

Abeg leave SA WITH THEIR CULTURE
that is also bad
Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by slawomir: 9:22pm On May 11, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

2 Likes

Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by Flick490(m): 9:22pm On May 11, 2023
Nawao... I'm sure it wasn't deliberate. She was carried away by the euphoria of graduation.
I'm praying God almighty to help us

1 Like

Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by Creamypie(m): 9:23pm On May 11, 2023
She's clean in all ways

1 Like

Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by DrBrainstorm(m): 9:23pm On May 11, 2023
And how is this front page worthy?
Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 11, 2023
Agbado people will love this

3 Likes

Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by PrinceOfLagos: 9:24pm On May 11, 2023
See her man-like legs

I will pass

1 Like

Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by Omoawoke: 9:24pm On May 11, 2023
THE CAMERA MAN SHOUD BE FIRED.

6 Likes

Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by Kellie069(m): 9:25pm On May 11, 2023
Southi girls and throwing of leg na 5&6.

1 Like

Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by Belgium44: 9:25pm On May 11, 2023
Nice
Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by CHIOMAEZEH: 9:26pm On May 11, 2023
I no just understand this their zulu dance.... Maybe the dance dey help stretch their kpekus....

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died / 6 Nigerians Whose Names Are In Guinness World Record / JAMB 2013 Result Checker - How To Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.