Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Bello Magaji: Nigerian Billions Diverted To Fund Private Universities In Uganda - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bello Magaji: Nigerian Billions Diverted To Fund Private Universities In Uganda (35298 Views)

Professor Magaji Garba Sentenced To 35 Years In Prison / Why Many Nigerian Private Universities May Go Extinct In The Next Decade / FG Approves Six New Private Universities (names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bello Magaji: Nigerian Billions Diverted To Fund Private Universities In Uganda by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 13, 2020
post=85750152:

That is a sane society.

Not a so called GIANT OF AFRICA that people are enemies of themselves.
A country where enemies of the states, AKA wailers, children of hate, perdition and frustration have so much hatred for their country, while they go behind to condemn xenophobia!
Hypocrites everywhere!!

Love is all we need for our nation...... to grow and prosper.
All Nigeria enemies will all end miserably.
They will never be here to witness our darling nation move forward.

Please just shut up!!! You are one of those who see the truth yet deny it. Call a spade a spade Thanks.

No be curse.
Na FACT!

Please just shut up!!! You are one of those who see the truth yet deny it. Call a spade a spade Thanks.
Re: Bello Magaji: Nigerian Billions Diverted To Fund Private Universities In Uganda by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:46am On Jan 13, 2020
To be successful in life : Ignore losers!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bello Magaji: Nigerian Billions Diverted To Fund Private Universities In Uganda by Innovate07: 11:53am On Jan 13, 2020
Kekereekun123:
The colonialists should have enslaved africa forever. We are a disgrace to humanity

You are a disgrace to yourself. I need a Gardner in my garden, that should be a good job for your slavery mentality boy.
Re: Bello Magaji: Nigerian Billions Diverted To Fund Private Universities In Uganda by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2020
Innovate07:

You are a disgrace to yourself. I need a Gardner in my garden, that should be a good job for your slavery mentality boy.
are u not asheamed that all other races have advanced and ledt u black fools behind. cover your head in shame. the black race is a disgrace
Re: Bello Magaji: Nigerian Billions Diverted To Fund Private Universities In Uganda by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 13, 2020
Uganda has a higher literacy rate than Nigeria, according to the Professor.
Re: Bello Magaji: Nigerian Billions Diverted To Fund Private Universities In Uganda by Litmus: 1:53pm On Jan 13, 2020
Nigerians are funny. How is it that an article which is essentially arguing Uganda is cheating Nigeria turn into Nigerian corruption? If it's other Africans cussing Nigeria then there it is again that weird arrogance that they have of being totally blind to their faults. Like South Africans denying they have a problem with Xenophobia, murdering foreigners on their streets, yet calling Nigerians the immoral ones undecided Totally delusional continent.

I haven’t read all the responses from posters but I bet you that when the question was put to the lecturer how the educational quality in Uganda compares to Nigeria, readers on Niaraland took his praise of Uganda as that he was claiming it was better than Nigeria’s when actually the lecturer was essentially telling you, subtly, Nigeria’s was better and that Uganda was merely progressing (catching up). He didn't want to cause offence by spelling it out.
Re: Bello Magaji: Nigerian Billions Diverted To Fund Private Universities In Uganda by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 13, 2020
dawnomike:
Africans are the problem of Africa!

Black Africans. The white countries in Africa aren't as devilish...
Re: Bello Magaji: Nigerian Billions Diverted To Fund Private Universities In Uganda by seangy4konji: 5:27pm On Jan 13, 2020
The only thing working in Nigeria is marlian gangs... Extremelooting and prostitution.

Apart from that...we are just in hell on earth...

Who cursed us
Re: Bello Magaji: Nigerian Billions Diverted To Fund Private Universities In Uganda by dawnomike(m): 6:46pm On Jan 13, 2020
Symphony1:

Black Africans. The white countries in Africa aren't as devilish...
I seem to agree with you

1 Like

Re: Bello Magaji: Nigerian Billions Diverted To Fund Private Universities In Uganda by dalass(f): 9:19pm On Jan 13, 2020
splashbaby:
No its misappropriation of personnel... Very far from fraud...
All this big brother nonsense where they send teachers, lawyers and doctors abroad are just scam

Imagine that!
Re: Bello Magaji: Nigerian Billions Diverted To Fund Private Universities In Uganda by Legendguru: 9:58pm On Jan 13, 2020
Elshaddai
Re: Bello Magaji: Nigerian Billions Diverted To Fund Private Universities In Uganda by tck2000(m): 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2020
Yankiss:
Can you imagine? Corruption in every tier of National spending. I believe that these Private universities who are benefitting might have some liaison with corrupt Nigerian officials. They can't be eating the yams alone. EFCC should investigate this please!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ℓ̊ Didnt Beleive This Until ℓ̊ Saw For Myself (((pics))) / Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied / IPPIS: Buhari Approves Payment Of February, March Salaries Of Varsity Lecturers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.