Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

What Country Do You Think Is The Coldest In The World? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Country Do You Think Is The Coldest In The World? (1864 Views)

What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira / Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? / Coldest States In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Country Do You Think Is The Coldest In The World? by federal9: 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2020
For me I am gonna say it is between Kazakhstan or USA after Mongolia

Ulan-bartor in Mongolia

Astanain Kazakhstan

Fairbanks in USA

Even as at now, their temperature still differs.

Re: What Country Do You Think Is The Coldest In The World? by dawnomike(m): 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2020
Finland and poland
Re: What Country Do You Think Is The Coldest In The World? by Kylekent59: 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2020
dawnomike:
Finland and poland

Poland and Finland dey learn for where Belarus and wisconsin dey. grin grin
Re: What Country Do You Think Is The Coldest In The World? by MiamiePizza(m): 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2020
I think RUSSIA

2 Likes

Re: What Country Do You Think Is The Coldest In The World? by HallaDaTruth: 9:24pm On Jan 12, 2020
Russia is the coldest country in the world and Moscow in Russia is the coldest city in the coldest country in the world

3 Likes

Re: What Country Do You Think Is The Coldest In The World? by kings59: 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
MiamiePizza:
I think RUSSIA

Pankshin nkor, our jos no fit carry last grin grin
Re: What Country Do You Think Is The Coldest In The World? by federal9: 9:32pm On Jan 12, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Russia is the coldest country in the world and Moscow in Russia is the coldest city in the coldest country in the world

bro, this is Moscow's temp as at now with time

Re: What Country Do You Think Is The Coldest In The World? by kings59: 9:35pm On Jan 12, 2020
HallaDaTruth:

Fairbanks has -36 degree under sun oo, I wonder at Night what the temperature would look like.

They are all ahead of us.

Two out of three countries listed by the OP have seen Monday already.

USA is lagging behind, we are ahead of them.
Re: What Country Do You Think Is The Coldest In The World? by HallaDaTruth: 9:35pm On Jan 12, 2020
federal9:

bro, this is Moscow temp as at now with time
Wow, I hear it could drop to sub zero at times
Re: What Country Do You Think Is The Coldest In The World? by HallaDaTruth: 9:36pm On Jan 12, 2020
kings59:

Fairbanks has -36 degree under sun oo, I wonder at Night what the temperature would look like.

I tell you mehn. That's why vodka sells a lot
Re: What Country Do You Think Is The Coldest In The World? by kings59: 9:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
Please Op, one of my former lecture stays in south Korea, he says they are 8hrs ahead of us.

Is that true??

Can you get their temp with time and ekwulobia's temp so I can do the calculations.
Re: What Country Do You Think Is The Coldest In The World? by federal9: 9:49pm On Jan 12, 2020
kings59:
Please Op, one of my former lecture stays in south Korea, he says they are 8hrs ahead of us.

Is that true??

Can you get their temp with time and ekwulobia's temp so I can do the calculations.

Yea, he's right.

Mon 5:47 am - Sun 9:47 pm

That's a range of 8hrs

Here is what you have asked for, but I am gonna use suwon in south korea.

Re: What Country Do You Think Is The Coldest In The World? by Beautyaddy: 2:12am On Jan 13, 2020
federal9:
For me I am gonna say it is between Kazakhstan or USA after Mongolia

Ulan-bartor in Mongolia

Astanain Kazakhstan

Fairbanks in USA

Even as at now, their temperature still differs.

And you missed Canada. undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Country Do You Think Is The Coldest In The World? by DaddyMorenike: 8:36am On Jan 13, 2020
Sapele
Re: What Country Do You Think Is The Coldest In The World? by NiklauseFred(m): 10:57am On Jan 13, 2020
This will help cheesy cheesy

And for the second pic,somebody woke up to that(nature gave him another door cheesy cheesy

Re: What Country Do You Think Is The Coldest In The World? by Papanwamaikpe: 11:18am On Jan 30, 2020
Eskimo
Re: What Country Do You Think Is The Coldest In The World? by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
North of North Canada and North of Russia
Re: What Country Do You Think Is The Coldest In The World? by candelahria(f): 10:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
Definitely Greenland.
Re: What Country Do You Think Is The Coldest In The World? by Kingjay007: 12:45am On Jan 31, 2020
How about the North pole.
Re: What Country Do You Think Is The Coldest In The World? by Ggetter50: 10:34am On Jan 31, 2020
1. Antarctica
2. Kazakhstan
3. Russia
4. Greenland
5. Canada
6. USA
7. Iceland
8. Finland
9. Estonia
10. Mongolia
11. Norway
12. Belarus
13. Sweden
14. Denmark
15. Latvia

Source: 15 Coldest countries of the world
https://earthnworld.com/coldest-countries-in-the-world/
Re: What Country Do You Think Is The Coldest In The World? by SamReinvented: 1:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
You asked "country"... you're mentioning towns. Op, make up your mind.
Re: What Country Do You Think Is The Coldest In The World? by Dollywood(m): 2:36pm On Jan 31, 2020
Canada is one cold bitch. �

(1) (Reply)

Moment Passengers Came Out To Push Plane On Runway After Tyre Burst (video) / Anambra Int'l Airport Receives Over 15 Aircrafts In One Day: Pictures / Young Nigerian Muslims In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.