Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Looking To Work In Qatar - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Looking To Work In Qatar (1900 Views)

Being A Migrant Worker In Qatar Is Even Worse Than You Thought / How Nigerians Are Deceived With Fake Job Offers In Qatar (from Babaearly) / Nigerians Living In Qatar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking To Work In Qatar by yommy101(m): 1:14am On Nov 03, 2010
Here is a beautiful opportunity for those willing to go to abroad for better condusive environment and workable area,qatar a beautiful oil rich country with nature .get a 5years working permit for 550k,you pay upfront of 100k and 2 surety or guarantors for guarantee of you balancing up after confirmation of visa and work there.for more inforation contact e on@08135739843.
Re: Looking To Work In Qatar by chicolity(m): 7:22am On Nov 03, 2010
Could this be real, how long will it take you to get the Visa ready
Re: Looking To Work In Qatar by justwise(m): 8:02am On Nov 03, 2010
@ yommy101

A travel agent promsing to get 5yrs visa for pple but still don't know how to get a visa for himself here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=504288.msg6650016#msg6650016
Re: Looking To Work In Qatar by yommy101(m): 9:48am On Nov 03, 2010
WELL I MUST TELL YOU THAT THE DEAL IS ONE ON ONE DEAL WHEREBY BY YOU WILL MEET MY BROTHER WHO IS IN CHARGE,THE ISSUANCE OF THE VISA TAKE JUST 3 WEEKS AND AFTER THE CONFIRMATION OF THE VISA AND YOUR WORK THERE, YOU WILL PAY THE REMAINING BALANCE.CALL ME UP ON 08135739843.
Re: Looking To Work In Qatar by justwise(m): 9:54am On Nov 03, 2010
yommy101:

WELL I MUST TELL YOU THAT THE DEAL IS ONE ON ONE DEAL WHEREBY BY YOU WILL MEET MY BROTHER WHO IS IN CHARGE,THE ISSUANCE OF THE VISA TAKE JUST 3 WEEKS AND AFTER THE CONFIRMATION OF THE VISA AND YOUR WORK THERE, YOU WILL PAY THE REMAINING BALANCE.CALL ME UP ON 08135739843.

So your brother couldn't get u visa to Brazil? The issue of paying the remaining balance after the visa is out is just nonsense cos your target here is that 100k deposit then u will disappear. If your brother could get 5yrs work permit for everybody why has he not gotten one for you?
Re: Looking To Work In Qatar by yommy101(m): 11:44am On Nov 03, 2010
i am very okie and work guy so i am not after anybody money for your information i have goten my link to brazil through someone here who is from owerri and he is on it doing it now,im just going on vacation so if you have bad mind here guy for your information i am not that type of person,i can give you everything abt how you can locate me,money is not my problem abeg
Re: Looking To Work In Qatar by justwise(m): 12:20pm On Nov 03, 2010
yommy101:

i am very okie and work guy so i am not after anybody money for your information i have goten my link to brazil through someone here who is from owerri and he is on it doing it now,im just going on vacation so if you have bad mind here guy for your information i am not that type of person,i can give you everything abt how you can locate me,money is not my problem abeg

Oh yes! 'ok guy' who doesn't need money, you can only fool urself.
Re: Looking To Work In Qatar by asiwaju: 12:38pm On Nov 03, 2010
@yommy101,

You are an insane and a thief,ori e baje,ole jatijati,nobody here is ready to locate a fool and a 419 scamming bigot.

Asiwaju.
Re: Looking To Work In Qatar by chicolity(m): 8:42am On Nov 04, 2010
@Yommi 101

Dont know what you call yourself, your own Qatar stuff is the only different one i have ever heard of, How possible is that you collect just 100k and get your balance after all that Job How can your Balance be much more higher than your Advance payment? what kind of a business man are you

Anyway tell your brother that Nairalanders are not fools ok, Take your local Scam somewhere else, I thought you said you are alright, bur this is just too poor na, u can make your price Higher ok.

chicolity,

(1) (Reply)

Lgbo Name Of Fishes With Their English Names / Choosing Between America And Europe Countries / See Resort Serving As Coronavirus Quarantine Site In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.