Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

"Today We Fly Business Class", 20 Years Ago My Mum Sell Ticket To Pay My School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Today We Fly Business Class", 20 Years Ago My Mum Sell Ticket To Pay My School (1000 Views)

Empress Njamah And Her French Bulldog Fly Business Class / Spot Chika Ike In This Harvard Business Class Photo / I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Today We Fly Business Class", 20 Years Ago My Mum Sell Ticket To Pay My School by Honbright(m): 7:38am On Feb 24, 2020
Nigerian popular singer, Yemi Alade has revealed that when she was in primary 6, her mum had to pay her school fees by selling her economy class ticket.

The singer added that those days are behind them now and today they fly business class.

She shared a photo she took with her mother in London and wrote:

London is more than just a city to my family, it marks a time in our lives (20 years ago) when mum had to sell her economy class ticket to pay my primary 6 school fees.

Today we fly business class! Next stop #amsterdam.

READ MORE below:
http://www.voiceairmedia.com/2020/02/today-we-fly-business-class-20-years.html

Re: "Today We Fly Business Class", 20 Years Ago My Mum Sell Ticket To Pay My School by tyson99(m): 7:42am On Feb 24, 2020
Lol her own mama dey fly plane over 20yrs ago,my own mama till she die no near airport but struggled for us all tru to be somebody and thank God for today

1 Like

Re: "Today We Fly Business Class", 20 Years Ago My Mum Sell Ticket To Pay My School by Davash222(m): 7:44am On Feb 24, 2020
I care not!
No be your fellow girl marry the owner of the business class flight you’re boasting of Nonsense!
Nigerians will see 3 million in their account and feel they’ve arrived.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Today We Fly Business Class", 20 Years Ago My Mum Sell Ticket To Pay My School by NaijaDonCast(m): 7:59am On Feb 24, 2020
Stick to what works for you, she sticked to her pangolo music and now she has bread
Re: "Today We Fly Business Class", 20 Years Ago My Mum Sell Ticket To Pay My School by Minat11(m): 8:09am On Feb 24, 2020
She sold flight tickets... What about those selling recharge cards in traffic?
Re: "Today We Fly Business Class", 20 Years Ago My Mum Sell Ticket To Pay My School by Houseofglam7(f): 8:13am On Feb 24, 2020
undecided
Re: "Today We Fly Business Class", 20 Years Ago My Mum Sell Ticket To Pay My School by Mateen1000: 10:11am On Feb 24, 2020
Was that suppose to be a testimony or what
Your mum can afford to travel out 20yrs ago undecided

(1) (Reply)

What I Noticed After Visiting Abba Kyari's Grave Yesterday At Gudu Cemetery In A / The Full Meaning Of “JAMB” Embarrasses Ubi Franklin On Live Video. / ‘motherhood Is Beautiful’ – Regina Daniels Says As She Shares New Maternity Phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.