Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

What's THE THEME Of The Year Of Your Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's THE THEME Of The Year Of Your Church? (309 Views)

What Is The Theme Of Your Church For The Year? Let Us Find Some Common Ground. / What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church / What's THE THEME Of The Year Of Your Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's THE THEME Of The Year Of Your Church? by chibaby1985(f): 12:54am On Jan 13, 2020
Good morning everyone and a happy New year...

For those of us that went to church for crossover service... What was the new year theme in your church...?

My Church, The ManifestedGlory Church (TMGCglobal) is 2020: YEAR of THE SUPERNATURAL

Re: What's THE THEME Of The Year Of Your Church? by EasternActivist: 1:09am On Jan 13, 2020
Cursed bloggers

You guys perpetrating this falsehood ought to be banned for life

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis Considers Abolishing Priestly Celibacy. Ex-pope Benedict Kicks / They Barbed Samson's Hair But They Forgot To Put A Barber To Keep Barbing It / I Had A Dream And I Want The Pastors In The House To Tell Me The Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.