Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Fayose Calls Obj The Father Of All Bastards To His Face! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Calls Obj The Father Of All Bastards To His Face! (1688 Views)

PDP Chairmanship: Fayose Calls On Stakeholders To Support Modu Sheriff / Impeachment Over: Fayose Calls For Street Jubilation As APC Lawmakers End Tenure / Critiquing OBJ, The Architect Of APC And His Deceptions From Iyabo's Perspective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Fayose Calls Obj The Father Of All Bastards To His Face! by knotty(m): 12:25am On Dec 06, 2010
Former president Olusegun Obasanjo and self-styled "father of modern Nigeria" received a rude shock today in Okuku, Osun state when the former governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose confronted him and called him "father of bastards". It would be the second time since leaving office under controversial circumstances in 2007 that the former head of state would be publicly ridiculed.

Last month, an irate Nigerian rained blows on him after he managed to sneak into his car in traffic shortly after Obasanjo arrived from a foreign trip.

Fayose met Obasanjo at the inner recesses of deposed governor of the state, Olagunsoye Oyinlola's mansion in Okuku after a "thanksgiving service" in done in his honor by friends and family.

The former president was sitting with former military dictator, Ibrahim Babanginda, Governor of Oyo state, Alao Akala and Gbenga Daniel of Ogun state when Fayose breezed into the reception area. Fayose walked in and greeted everyone but skipped Obasanjo, according to eyewitness accounts but when Fayose was about to sit down Obasanjo called out his name and asked why he ignored him, asking if it was an error on his part, but an enraged Fayose turned to Obasanjo and said he cannot greet someone who is very bad!

"You created all these troubles in the sSouthwest and also for your information, I did not come here as a member of your party, I am no longer a PDP member," Fayose shouted.
Speaking further and inching towards Obasanjo, Fayose told him that he didn't deserve his greeting and warned Obasanjo never to talk to him again.

Obasanjo flew in rage and called Fayose a "bastard", this further infuriated Fayose, who moved menacingly towards Obasanjo, waved his finger in his face and called him the "father of bastards".

As soon the situation became chaotic, Fayose stormed of the reception area and was heard cursing Obasanjo and he walked away in anger.

The celebrant, Oyinlola, ran after him and wept complaining that Fayose came to disrupt his joyous occasion.

http://www.saharareporters.com/news-page/former-president-obasanjo-humiliated-fayose-oyinlolas-thanksgiving-event-okuku-0
Re: Fayose Calls Obj The Father Of All Bastards To His Face! by Blazay(m): 12:29am On Dec 06, 2010
"You created all these troubles in the Southwest and also for your information, I did not come here as a member of your party, I am no longer a PDP member," Fayose shouted.
Speaking further and inching towards Obasanjo, Fayose told him that he didn't deserve his greeting and warned Obasanjo never to talk to him again.

Obasanjo flew in rage and called Fayose a "naughty person", this further infuriated Fayose, who moved menacingly towards Obasanjo, waved his finger in his face and called him the "father of bastards".

Tell it like it is bro. grin
OBJ should do some paternity on all those he claimed to have fathered.
Before he receives some "Abiola-like" shocks upon the reading of his last will and testament.
Re: Fayose Calls Obj The Father Of All Bastards To His Face! by igbobuigbo: 12:37am On Dec 06, 2010
Hahaha! This is a hilarious fight over spoils of war.
Re: Fayose Calls Obj The Father Of All Bastards To His Face! by Tayoadeoye: 1:24am On Dec 06, 2010
That na wa o
Re: Fayose Calls Obj The Father Of All Bastards To His Face! by Tayoadeoye: 1:25am On Dec 06, 2010
hilarious fight
Re: Fayose Calls Obj The Father Of All Bastards To His Face! by 1025: 1:27am On Dec 06, 2010
this is just the begining. there is no peace for the wicked. obasanjo has murdered peace and will never see peace.
Re: Fayose Calls Obj The Father Of All Bastards To His Face! by ladi02(m): 2:34am On Dec 06, 2010
I dey laugh o! grin
Re: Fayose Calls Obj The Father Of All Bastards To His Face! by Musiwa13: 2:50am On Dec 06, 2010
99% of yorubas would call Obsanjo that at this moment, because most of them are upset with the satellite pictures they are seen . he would be lucky to come out alife from this, to be honest with you.

Re: Fayose Calls Obj The Father Of All Bastards To His Face! by Musiwa13: 2:53am On Dec 06, 2010
I think, for his own interest, he better not been around during the election. If not, nigerian may attack him. they are too upset , that they can do anything. When you look at ivory coast case, it is going to be hard. We would need nearly 30,000 united nation officer on ground.

Re: Fayose Calls Obj The Father Of All Bastards To His Face! by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 06, 2010
Fayose was very rude and idiotic. Did he perform any better in office?

Nonsense!
Re: Fayose Calls Obj The Father Of All Bastards To His Face! by sbeezy8: 7:57am On Dec 06, 2010

The former president was sitting with former military dictator, Ibrahim Babanginda, Governor of Oyo state, Alao Akala and Gbenga Daniel of Ogun state when Fayose breezed into the reception area.

its crazy somtimes i think ibb and obj are playing games wit naija.

they never really disrespect eachother other than small comments but[b] are always seen together the next day.[/b] its very annoying.

cant trust both of them its like they are best friends or someshiot just playing politics wit naija.
Re: Fayose Calls Obj The Father Of All Bastards To His Face! by desgiezd(m): 8:13am On Dec 06, 2010
Fayose Vs OBJ = Dog eat dog!

Thank God that the Southwest is gradually slipping away from their grips.

By the way, why would anyone be holding a thanksgiving service over a stolen mandate? If our system had been a good one and Oyinlola has been facing trial for election rigging, would he have been inviting people for a get together?
Re: Fayose Calls Obj The Father Of All Bastards To His Face! by Musiwa13: 9:35am On Dec 06, 2010
dappssee, i think you are not a yoruba person, In yoruba culture before. the normal thing they would have done to Obasanjo was to stone Obasanjo to dead. That is what Yoruba culture is expect to do to Obasanjo for what he did to Yoruba people about the satellite pictures,  They can even ask him to leave Yorubaland , him and his family and never return again. I hope you know what Obasanjo did is a punishable sin in Yorubaland.

When a woman goes out of her marriage to commit adultery,that child is a bastard1 in Yorubaland. But when a man do, it is not bastard1.

When you look at the bible most of the men where into polygamy marriages. The men never commited adultery for taken an extra woman and marry them. Some may disagree. But reading the bible, I am correct. It is not adultery to marry an extra wife.

Even the early church in the new testament where into polygamy marriage.

The talk of monogamy in the bible is centre around paul statement  to timothy about one wife. But if you look at that statement . It says if a man want to become a bishop. So what happen if a man does not want to become a bishop.? There are many writtern for and against.

A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality ,   1 Timothy 3:2
Well not every man want to be a bishop.

If you have read your bible well, the bible talk about the wife of your youth. What is your wife of your youth. It means your first wife. Which mean they had more than one wife.

Well Jesus is the reason why I am a christain. not paul. If you can get that. I would show you. What Jesus said. .  And here is it, I did not become save because of Paul but because of Jesus. So get it very clear. My christainity is not based on Paul but on Jesus. AGAIN JESUS. JESUS. JESUS.  get it clear.

Now Matthew 25 talk about a parable of 10 virgin married to one man. Only 5 of the virgin really married that one man. And Jesus was using an event on earth to explain an event which would take place in heaven.
The event on earth he used was marriage. And the bible tells us clearly that this man who the 10 virgin were waiting for married the 5 of the 10 virgin. That is polygamy. Jesus was using a polygamy marriage to explain heaven.
That man married 5 wives in one day. This was not Paul talking but Jesus talking about polygamy. it was a real event on earth, he was not his imagination. I did not ask Jesus to say it. there is polygamy in isreal.

The Parable of the Ten Virgins
1“Then the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lampsa and went to meet the bridegroom .b 2Five of them were foolish, and five were wise. 3For when the foolish took their lamps, they took no oil with them, 4but the wise took flasks of oil with their lamps. 5As the bridegroom was delayed, they all became drowsy and slept. 6But at midnight there was a cry, ‘Here is the bridegroom! Come out to meet him.’ 7Then all those virgins rose and trimmed their lamps. 8And the foolish said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.’ 9But the wise answered, saying, ‘Since there will not be enough for us and for you, go rather to the dealers and buy for yourselves.’ 10And while they were going to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the marriage feast, and the door was shut. 11Afterward the other virgins came also, saying, ‘Lord, lord, open to us.’

It is a woman who does not want to sit in her husband house who claim ,that she comes from an adulterous family, That cant you see her sisters, she did the same and pack her load out of her husband house. Is that woman not a  backslider do you think that woman sound like a save woman to you. ?? When a woman now says she want to do prostitution. 

Look at this article.

http://torontoist.com/2010/09/prostitution_now_even_more_legal_in_ontario_than_it_was_before.php

You dont come to canada or the USA and start following them, most of them here are not save, even some of the nigeria pastors over here are not saved. They are just pastors because they want to make DOLLAR. and many nigerian who came here dont get. It is mostly about the DOLLAR that is why they open thier church. And if you go with them, you would have problem. you face what you came here for.

some of this backslider nigeria churches and backslider pastors  over here  who have no shame,  supporting what is wrong because they are greedy men who  are only interested in  collecting  tithe and offering. They open church because they came here to MAKE DOLLAR
I am not saying you should go and commit adultery, I am only showing something in the bible.
Re: Fayose Calls Obj The Father Of All Bastards To His Face! by shevchenko(m): 9:44am On Dec 06, 2010
Talk about biting the finger that fed you,fayose go siddon jare.Politically you are history
Re: Fayose Calls Obj The Father Of All Bastards To His Face! by Musiwa13: 9:46am On Dec 06, 2010
close your mouth,  yorubas have the right to be upset against Obasanjo, even Obasanjo is the one that is suppose to offer Apology to the Yorubarace. Look people are upset with him. And in a free and fair election. PDP would not pick one seat in Yorubaland. I dont think you know yoruba people.

everybody telling Jonathan to correct the wrong, he refuse. He would learn the first lesson about maltreating Yoruba people come 2011.
Re: Fayose Calls Obj The Father Of All Bastards To His Face! by Kennyblues(m): 10:20am On Dec 06, 2010
I dey laugh ooooooooo grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Calls Obj The Father Of All Bastards To His Face! by slap1(m): 10:21am On Dec 06, 2010
Musiwa what did Obasanjo do to the Yoruba on satelite?
shevchenko:

Talk about biting the finger that fed you,fayose go siddon jare.Politically you are history
The finger that fed him what? Both of them are just condemnable.
Re: Fayose Calls Obj The Father Of All Bastards To His Face! by Musiwa13: 11:17am On Dec 06, 2010
do you have eyes.? can you see. does it look like obasanjo govt was telling the truth about the census figure.

He should offer apology to the Yoruba people.
Re: Fayose Calls Obj The Father Of All Bastards To His Face! by Musiwa13: 11:22am On Dec 06, 2010
I have to go back to sleep to wake up very early in the morning.
Re: Fayose Calls Obj The Father Of All Bastards To His Face! by mukina2: 11:44am On Dec 06, 2010

(1)

Imo Acn Kicks Against Futo Vc As Returning Officer! Breaking News. / Does Anyone Have An Idea Of When Nipost Will Be Calling Off Their Strike / Reconstructing Nigeria For Prosperity By Charles Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.