Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Passengers Beat Up A Pastor 2 Coma After Condom Fell Out Of His Bible In Onitsha - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Passengers Beat Up A Pastor 2 Coma After Condom Fell Out Of His Bible In Onitsha (608 Views)

Sad Day For Odumeje As He Is In Coma After Arrested And Beaten / "My Friend Who Was In Coma For 3 Months Texted Me This"; Lady Reveals. Photos / If He Is A Pastor, Which Church Do You Think He Will Be Pastoring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Passengers Beat Up A Pastor 2 Coma After Condom Fell Out Of His Bible In Onitsha by DAVIDAZ: 2:19am On Jan 13, 2020
A man of God in a bus in Anambra was beaten to stupor because condom fell off from his Bible after preaching.

This happened yesterday in Anambra state.

Some of the passengers maintained that he’s being hypocritical and that he is among the reasons people have lost hopes and faiths in men of God in this country.

The Onitsha man of God might not be aware of the condom in between the best Bible but the notion accrued from This is that he might be a fornicator yet carrying the Bible. Which is somewhat seen as hypocrisy.

‘ According to an eye witness, Mr. Chukwujekwu, a passenger at

Click on the link below to read full story:

https://gistupafrica.com/passengers-beat-onitsha-pastor-to-coma-after-condom-fell-off-his-bible/

1 Like

Re: Passengers Beat Up A Pastor 2 Coma After Condom Fell Out Of His Bible In Onitsha by Kingdollar28(m): 5:47am On Jan 13, 2020
cheesy

Very good

(1) (Reply)

[memes] When You Go For A Job Interview, 25 Memes You Will Get / Jokes / I Don Day Laff Since This Naija Won't Kill Me O Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.