Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

My Mind Is Telling Me To Play Bet9ja With My Children's School Fees - Omoborty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Mind Is Telling Me To Play Bet9ja With My Children's School Fees - Omoborty (1241 Views)

Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years / Funke Akindele Visits Children’s School For Christmas Play / Finally, I Found Someone To Hold And Kiss - Curvy Omoborty Shows Off Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mind Is Telling Me To Play Bet9ja With My Children's School Fees - Omoborty by AmeboBook: 4:42am On Jan 13, 2020
Nigerian actress popular for Yoruba movies, Biodun Okeowo, appears to be in some temptation at the moment. Omoborty as she's also known, took to her Instagram page to reveal that her mind tells her to use her children's school fees to play Bet9ja. She then called on her 1.1m followers to advise her on what to do as she ponders over what to do.

https://www.amebobook.com/my-mind-is-telling-me-to-play-bet9ja-with-my-childrens-school-fees-actress-biodun-okeowo-61419.html

Source: Amebo Book

Re: My Mind Is Telling Me To Play Bet9ja With My Children's School Fees - Omoborty by Oye0404(m): 4:48am On Jan 13, 2020
Lass lass, country no dey smile o. Thought it's only guys that play sport bets before, the thing is becoming a norm already...
Re: My Mind Is Telling Me To Play Bet9ja With My Children's School Fees - Omoborty by vickydankal(f): 4:50am On Jan 13, 2020
When things that has never happened before begins to happen then the hour is getting closer
Re: My Mind Is Telling Me To Play Bet9ja With My Children's School Fees - Omoborty by IamPatriotic(m): 5:31am On Jan 13, 2020
Dry joke that has been on WhatsApp since around April last year is what that one is repeating on Instagram and another person also brought to Nairaland, for what purpose?
Re: My Mind Is Telling Me To Play Bet9ja With My Children's School Fees - Omoborty by AfroMighty(m): 6:04am On Jan 13, 2020
Lost half of my NECO registration fee back then to Sure bet because I was counting on WAEC to be ok... My mum get to know and she balanced me the remaining money to pay for the NECO registration.. At the end of the day when WAEC result came out I had E8 in maths and D7 in chemistry... I will never stop praying for my mum because that NECO result saved my ass ... Some of my friends sat for another SSCE the following year... I learnt a big lesson to stake with extra of the extra money am having...
Re: My Mind Is Telling Me To Play Bet9ja With My Children's School Fees - Omoborty by HQuadreal: 6:38am On Jan 13, 2020
It will end in tears...
Re: My Mind Is Telling Me To Play Bet9ja With My Children's School Fees - Omoborty by Kennidee76: 6:44am On Jan 13, 2020
And you might win ooo
Re: My Mind Is Telling Me To Play Bet9ja With My Children's School Fees - Omoborty by crackhouse(m): 6:53am On Jan 13, 2020
This joke sef. I think she's indirectly cautioning some people at the same time.
Re: My Mind Is Telling Me To Play Bet9ja With My Children's School Fees - Omoborty by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:01am On Jan 13, 2020
angry angry

Mama the mama. N1.1Milliom no fit waste like that naa..
When you can win win odds and multiply the money like baba ijebu.. please play, the spirits are with you
Re: My Mind Is Telling Me To Play Bet9ja With My Children's School Fees - Omoborty by infogenius(m): 7:12am On Jan 13, 2020
The devil is obviously talking through your mind.
Instead of playing bet9a, give the money to several people
out there that have no dime to pay school fees.

And watch out and see how God will bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi KANU Arrives His Father's Burial In Umuahia (video) / CORONA VIRUS: Comedian Sydney Tulker Exposes NCDC Lies On Him / Bbnaija Lilo Looks Into Eric Eyes As The ROMANCE (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.