Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,818 members, 7,851,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:01 AM

Son Kills 62-year-old Mother In Imo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Son Kills 62-year-old Mother In Imo (333 Views)

Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists / Son Kills Father In Ogun For Preventing Him From Going Out / Son Kills His 82-Year-Old Mother In Anambra, Removes Her Eye, Heart For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Son Kills 62-year-old Mother In Imo by Tobadessss: 6:31am On Jan 13, 2020
Tragedy struck at Umuobom in the Ideato South Local Government Area of Imo State as one Sunday Agwim allegedly murdered his mother, Mrs Christiana Agwim.

The police spokesperson in the state, Orlando Ikeokwu, told Southern City News that the 47-year-old suspect had been arrested for killing his mother.

He said, “We received intelligence from one Jude Mbionwu, a security coordinator at Umuobom, who revealed that one Sunday Agwim, 47, killed his mother, one Christiana Agwim, 62, using hitting a hammer and a machete on her head and completely grounded the head into powder beyond recognition with the hammer.

“The scene was immediately visited and the suspect was arrested and exhibits recovered. The corpse was not taken to the mortuary because of the damage to the head; rather, coroners’ forms were completed and a doctor from the UTH Nnewi, Anambra State, conducted an autopsy on the corpse to enable the burial to take place.

“In his confessional statement, the suspect stated that he never knew what came upon him.”

The police spokesperson added that the suspect would be charged at the end of the investigation.

Re: Son Kills 62-year-old Mother In Imo by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 13, 2020
What could have warrant this man to kill his mother in this gruesome manner?

RIP to the dead

Those tribalist should not blame do whole Igbo's for this mentally deranged man action.

Imes will clarify everything when he comes.

Imes,we await your coming.
Re: Son Kills 62-year-old Mother In Imo by vickydankal(f): 6:36am On Jan 13, 2020
Too bad evil days are here
Re: Son Kills 62-year-old Mother In Imo by daddytime(m): 6:51am On Jan 13, 2020
Son from hades...
Re: Son Kills 62-year-old Mother In Imo by Jabioro: 7:30am On Jan 13, 2020
Another hell bond man..A child of hade..

(1) (Reply)

Cannabis Farm Discovered In Anambra Secondary School (photos) / I Was Under A Spell When I Stabbed My Customer To Death -lagos Bar Owner Says / My Encounter With Corrupt Men Of FRSC In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.