Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists (37921 Views)

18-Year-Old Girl Kidnaps Boy In Adamawa, Attempts To Sell Him To Ritualists / We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess / Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by NairalandProf(m): 6:45am On Jul 03, 2021
The Kwara State Police Command has arrested a suspect for allegedly selling the body parts of his father, Michael Olagunju, to some ritualists in Kajola, Odo-Owa in the Oke-Ero Local Government Area of the state.

Olagunju was allegedly murdered on his farm at Kajola last Thursday by his son who connived with some ritualists to remove Olagunju’s body parts, including his two hands and his heart.

A brother of the deceased, who spoke to our correspondent on condition of anonymity, said the family members were convinced that the suspect had a hand in his father’s death.

“That is why we handed him over to the police,” he added.

The Police Public Relations officer in the state, Ajayi Okasanmi, confirmed the incident.

He said, “A farmer was killed on his farm at Kajola in Odo-Owa last week. One suspect has been arrested in connection with the crime. The Commissioner of Police, CP Mohammed Bagega, has ordered discreet Investigation into the matter.”

In another development, a man identified as Alhaji Lukman Abdulmalik has reported his biological son, Abdulmalik Kehinde, to the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps to help recover his money reportedly stolen by the son.
Spokesman for the NSCDC in Kwara State, Afolabi Babawale, said this in a statement on Thursday, said, “the old man complained bitterly that his son, Kehinde, has been stealing his money for some time now and recently he stole the sum of N44,000 from his room and all his efforts to reform him has proved abortive.”

Babawale said that after thorough investigation by operatives of NSCDC, Kehinde confessed that he stole his father’s money adding that a sum of N33,000 was recovered from him while he said that he had spent the balance.

He said that Kehinde had been transferred to the NSCDC Kwara State Command Guidance and Rehabilitation Unit where HE was being rehabilitated.

https://punchng.com/son-kills-dad-sells-body-parts-to-ritualists-in-kwara/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by NairalandProf(m): 6:45am On Jul 03, 2021
The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary; men alone are quite capable of every wickedness.

Foolishness is indeed the sister of wickedness.

Why would you wake up one day and have the thought of killing your own father?

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 03, 2021
God,don't let me see a situation whereby i will kill my parent with my own hand...knowingly or unknowingly

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by PlayMaker14: 6:47am On Jul 03, 2021
It won't come as a surprise to me that the alleged ritualist of a son and Abdulmalik Kehinde where among the useless youths the Iragbiji born cocaine lover called Tinubu equipped with N500 and Kpomó sauce in Kwara to shout “O to gé” like donkeys.

Now, N500 and Kpomó sauce don finish, they now resort to killing, stealing and harvesting the body parts of their father's.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by PlayMaker14: 6:48am On Jul 03, 2021
NairalandProf:
The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary; men alone are quite capable of every wickedness.
Sapphire A.K.A “future is FEMALE” online ambassador.

All these your online crusade to always attribute world problems to just the MALE gender will only keep you in your father's house for many decades to come.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by Franzinni: 7:19am On Jul 03, 2021
Once upon a Time the father smiled when he realized he had a son ...

If only he could see the future ...don't we all wish we could ... Your murderer might just have gotten born today.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by Nbotee(m): 7:32am On Jul 03, 2021
Hmmm... The heart of humans are jus filled with desperate wickedness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by rufai1440: 7:41am On Jul 03, 2021
I know if the killers are unknown they would have put the blame on Fulani that Nigeria media formula .Any body killed on his or her farm by unknown killer will will be tagged as killed by herdsmen.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by TotoGame(m): 7:46am On Jul 03, 2021
Afonja people at it again

They are now mining their parentss skull...... bunch of savages

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by doggedfighter(f): 7:49am On Jul 03, 2021
I wonder what motivates these idiots.

Will he realise one million from the sales?

They keep wasting lives for nothing.

These things don't work !!

Buyers of body parts should be hanged.

2 Likes

Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by agadez007(m): 7:55am On Jul 03, 2021
Funny enough many Yorubas think that respect is only when you prostrate to greet an elder,i remmeber my neighbour scolding and telling me how "ibos lack respect" simply because I didn't greet him "Agama lizard" style
It's not uncommon to hear the phrase "awon omo ibo awon alaileko" in lagos
Now a respectful son have killed his dad

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by Rickmann: 8:03am On Jul 03, 2021
doggedfighter:
I wonder what motivates these idiots.

Will he realise one million from the sales?

They keep wasting lives for nothing.

These things don't work !!

Buyers of body parts should be hanged.

Who will hang them when it's same politicians/ lawmakers that buy these body parts.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by Generalnomercy: 8:14am On Jul 03, 2021
Yorubas and organ harvesting for ritual purposes.

I wonder how their wives survives their organ harvesting.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by pricy007(m): 8:28am On Jul 03, 2021
Generalnomercy:
Yorubas and organ harvesting for ritual purposes.

I wonder how their wives survives their organ harvesting.
stop spitting trash, if you don't have sensible thing to say why not just read comment and walk away.... Ritual is in everywhere, both the hausas and igbos aren't excluded, even other countries so just stop reasoning with your *ss

2 Likes

Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by pricy007(m): 8:29am On Jul 03, 2021
agadez007:
Funny enough many Yorubas think that respect is only when you prostrate to greet an elder,i remmeber my neighbour scolding and telling me how "ibos lack respect" simply because I didn't greet him "Agama lizard" style
It's not uncommon to hear the phrase "awon omo ibo awon alaileko" in lagos
Now a respectful son have killed his dad

every tribe got their culture and greetings is also part of the culture so your pint isn't relevant man

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by adecz: 8:33am On Jul 03, 2021
Skull ☠️☠️☠️☠️ miners tribe of Nigeria.. ☺️☺️

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by Airwavez: 9:05am On Jul 03, 2021
cool

What's his name

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by agadez007(m): 9:28am On Jul 03, 2021
pricy007:
every tribe got their culture and greetings is also part of the culture so your pint isn't relevant man
you didn't even read I wrote
Many yoruba think respect is by prostrating,this I have experienced first hand

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by beautyhd: 10:01am On Jul 03, 2021
The question is who buys these body parts from them.

Get the people they sell the body parts to and we can reduce ritualistic killngs by 80 percent.

5 Likes

Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by Twelfthman: 11:05am On Jul 03, 2021
Bastard child
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:36am On Jul 03, 2021
agadez007:
you didn't even read I wrote
Many yoruba think respect is by prostrating,this I have experienced first hand
the more u try to elaborate the more disgruntled and naive u appear..don’t try to be clever by half ..

Self righteousness it’s ok but keep the salvation to ursef ..

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
Doin wat de knw hw 2 do best,
Am nt surprised, i no mention name oo

20 Likes

Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by debbydams(f): 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
shocked
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by AmuAwusa: 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
Hmm...
Afonja tongue
Now they mine their father's skull so they can afford Owambe naming ceremonies for their motor park girlfriends. undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
Africa ooh
Africa ooh my continent
Africa Africa
Africa Africa eeeh
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by Thinktwicemybro: 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
AFONJA
1. A curse to humanity
2. A bitch to the fulanis
3. A national disgrace
4. The bringer of aboki government
5. The root problem of Nigeria
6. Betrayal of sane Nigerias
7. Lamentor of sufferings
8. Most stingy people on Earth
9. Refugee customers of benin republic

AFONJA!!! why did you choose to be such a disgrace to us as a nation.
Why do I keep having this feeling that an afonja was used to set namadi kanu up.

Long live the peaceful nation of Niger Delta, a republic that will naturally be formed after the afonjas, arewa and chibundus kill themselves in a battle of supremacy.

WE WATCH

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by dmbb: 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
Useless child
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by Mikkycee777: 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
Wow!
Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by gaetano: 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
Nawa o, e be like say this skull mining thing dey contribute to state IGR.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists by ictjobber: 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union / Man Accused Of Being A Money Ritualist In Ibadan (Photos) / SARS Stray Bullet Kills Boy Watching Football Match In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.