Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes (48577 Views)

Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) / Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos / Alexia Mupende Killed By Housemaid In Rwanda (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes by haslaw(m): 4:10pm On Jan 13, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Some of these kids can be very stubborn and make you do the unthinkable out of rage.

RiP to the kid and as for the maid, she needs a psychiatrist and a psychologist not a death /jail sentence.

You need help . What can a 2year old do that will make you strangle her.
Re: 2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes by tiredoflife(m): 4:11pm On Jan 13, 2020
lilyheaven:

If this maid was 18 and above... you will be saying, how can a wife marry another wife for her husband.
Irony of life.
The little girl was just displaying tantrum but ended in a wrong hand.

The question today is.
Why are most women so lazy they cant handle their home without a maid

Must u have a maid
Re: 2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
...while mother was at work making money to buy Brazilian hair piece.

RIP, little girl of a busy, working mummy.
Re: 2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 13, 2020
haslaw:

You need help . What can a 2year old do that will make you strangle her.
i think d reporters hyped it abit...she might av not been exactly "strangled'' cud be an eror on d maids' part i think...

1 Like

Re: 2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes by kasim155: 4:27pm On Jan 13, 2020
Ohooooo see d fine little innocent girl. D housemaid must b sent to kirikiri for 50 years asap. dis our generation is worst than Sodom n Gomorrah.
Re: 2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes by HallaDaTruth: 4:29pm On Jan 13, 2020
noleflendum:
ebow amaka
And once again the tribalistic Maggot wiggles his way into the comment section
Re: 2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes by golddare: 4:40pm On Jan 13, 2020
OdefaGirl:
A 2-year-old girl was allegedly strangled to death by a 16-year-old housemaid yesterday January 11, for reportedly refusing to wear her clothes after having her bath.

Facebok user, Somack Aju Mbaise who shared the story said the incident occurred at Ihechiowa Street off MCC Rd in Owerri, Imo State.

She wrote:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=554051375197863&id=100017790157210

One of the things poverty does too is to mess people mind up, I salute the poor who still hold their heads up in integrity and love.

2 Likes

Re: 2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes by Awesome01(m): 4:47pm On Jan 13, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Some of these kids can be very stubborn and make you do the unthinkable out of rage.

RiP to the kid and as for the maid, she needs a psychiatrist and a psychologist not a death /jail sentence.

What did you just say? If you haven't given birth before, I will overlook your ignorance, but I pray you never experience what mother of the kid will be going through now o. No talk like this if this kine thing happens around you o.
Re: 2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes by anoziechi(f): 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2020
cococandy:
shocked and??
she decided to have her revenge on her daughter...maybe she didn't know that it will kill the baby
Re: 2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes by Wettoid123: 5:26pm On Jan 13, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Some of this kids can be very stubborn and make you do the unthinkable out of rage, just imagine your statement.
Re: 2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes by Drakkernoir: 5:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
oloriLFC:
how can you say such thing? Are you God that gives children? I have heard of a nanny that flung a child to the wall cos she cried too much, so many instances. Not that I'm trying to exonerate the maid, never! I have children of my own, but it takes God's grace not to do something you'll regret when these kids start their wahala. The maid is too young to understand things about motherhood and how to care for babies when they begin to throw tantrums. May she rest in peace

Are u really supporting what the first dude quoted?

I don't think you have kids, if u do, u would know that this dude hasn't cursed that guy enough yet...
Re: 2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes by Legendguru: 5:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
Hmmm
Re: 2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes by delishpot: 6:34pm On Jan 13, 2020
iyatrustee:
The way mothers delegate their motherly duties these days is unbecoming!

Too sad the litle girl had to die, some of the maids sef na confirm ogbanje, wetin bring strangling into the matter?

LoL, in the olden days, mothers did much less mothering incase you don't know. It was customary for families to live together so you see kids running free playing from friends house to cousins house. Playing in the streets, streams etc and just having fun. Those days anyone could assume the role of the parent and feed, correct or discipline the child.
Re: 2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes by lilyheaven: 8:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
tiredoflife:

The question today is.
Why are most women so lazy they cant handle their home without a maid

Must u have a maid

G
Re: 2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes by Bluffly: 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2020
deavicky:
chief no be so. U have to take thinks carefully. U should also know there's a way u will handle them, they become afraid and lack confidence.
When I say prepare her, I meant to give warnings when you need to and make her feel at home as well by making her feel at home. ( For the maid). If it is the children, forget lack of confidence. They can't lose when it is not that you don't talk to them. When you beat them tell them the reason why. Play with them when you need to and discipline firmly when required. No self-confidence is lost.
Self-confidence isn't built out of naughtiness but rather in encouraging them to complete tasks themselves. prepare them roundly
Re: 2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes by Bluffly: 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
oloriLFC:
how can you say such thing? Are you God that gives children? I have heard of a nanny that flung a child to the wall cos she cried too much, so many instances. Not that I'm trying to exonerate the maid, never! I have children of my own, but it takes God's grace not to do something you'll regret when these kids start their wahala. The maid is too young to understand things about motherhood and how to care for babies when they begin to throw tantrums. May she rest in peace
That maid is lazy that is why the devil resided in her. A baby that can't talk is expressing herself by crying and all that can be done is to fling her.
Yes the maid is young but nevertheless withdraw your statement that children naughtiness can make one do the unthinkable.
Sorry If you keep maintaining the bolded, give your life to Christ. The bible says be angry but do not sin. Nothing should ever make you commit the unthinkable act.
Re: 2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes by oloriLFC(f): 8:53pm On Jan 13, 2020
Drakkernoir:

Are u really supporting what the first dude quoted?

I don't think you have kids, if u do, u would know that this dude hasn't cursed that guy enough yet...
I'm not sure you read what I wrote
Re: 2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes by tiredoflife(m): 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
lilyheaven:

Guy the above subject was the reason my husband asked me to stay behind and take care of our kids, I don't have a maid or relative staying with me.
But, both friends and families are all against me quitting my job . They said no one knows tomorrow, one million reasons why I should get my job back.
But for me, this is a very good lucrative job.

God bless u
Who says u must work for money
I dont work for money
Money works for me
U can be at home and make money
Until Nigerians begin to embrace passive income.
They will keep thinking that jobs are the solution to money issues
Re: 2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes by emydnobl: 9:24pm On Jan 13, 2020
tiredoflife:

God bless u
I dont work for money
Money works for me

TRANSFER AGGRESSION......
Re: 2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes by lilyheaven: 9:42pm On Jan 13, 2020
tiredoflife:

God bless u
I dont work for money
Money works for me

Please share your ideas of what I can do,
I believe I can do some things while baby is sleeping.
Re: 2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes by tiredoflife(m): 1:05am On Jan 14, 2020
lilyheaven:

Please share your ideas of what I can do,
I believe I can do some things while baby is sleeping.

I trade forex
Re: 2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes by tiredoflife(m): 1:06am On Jan 14, 2020
emydnobl:

TRANSFER AGGRESSION......

Pardon
Re: 2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes by ronyman(m): 2:56am On Jan 14, 2020
An Ibo addage says ' when carrying the corpses of another, to you it looks like firewood'... You talk like this cos you are not the person affected
KingAzubuike:

Re: 2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes by Calito1(m): 6:54am On Jan 14, 2020
KingAzubuike:

your child will also be murdered by a psycho in a gruesome manner. Amen!
Re: 2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes by malaria(f): 9:07am On Jan 14, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

How all these bloggers pick news from Facebook post baffles me

What’s the authenticity of the story?
. It's true life dear,,, don't doubt it, buy sources said the baby was sick, police still investigating
Re: 2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes by ayobaye(m): 10:45am On Jan 14, 2020
What a cruel world we live in. All these housemaid sa, I don't know o.
Re: 2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes by lilyheaven: 11:36am On Jan 14, 2020
tiredoflife:

I trade forex
what do I need to start
Re: 2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 14, 2020
iyatrustee:
The way mothers delegate their motherly duties these days is unbecoming!

Too sad the litle girl had to die, some of the maids sef na confirm ogbanje, wetin bring strangling into the matter?
The root of the problem is that men have FAILED in primary responsibility of providing for the home thereby pushing mothers of these kids to work. If these mothers have to work to support their husbands who then look after these kids while she work?
Re: 2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes by iyatrustee(f): 12:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
marimaar:

The root of the problem is that men have FAILED in primary responsibility of providing for the home thereby pushing mothers of these kids to work. If these mothers have to work to support her husband who do you think look after these kids while she work?

I quite agree. I have had to use maids myself but there were some duties i did myself so as to bond with my kids. Bathing them was one of such.

Washing, cleaning can be left under the care of the maid in my opinion.
Re: 2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
Louisboy22:
women of now how days dey will give birth to one child they will be looking for a maid to help them take care of child, our mothers of then gave birth to 12 to 15 children without the help of any maid
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes by tiredoflife(m): 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2020
lilyheaven:
what do I need to start

Chat me on WhatsApp
Re: 2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes by Sexyliciousbri: 3:11pm On Feb 08, 2020
Rest in peace princess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suspected Gang Member Involved In Killing Of Girls In Port Harcourt Arrested / Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings / Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.