Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:35 PM

E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) (52895 Views)

Tega's Husband AJ Money Dances As Musicians Sing For Him / Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old / E-money, Kcee And His Fierce Looking Security Details In His Mansion - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2020
blowjohn:

Lol.
Whenever I see people put up one funny foundation or the other I use one eye to look at them.
Sometimes na coverup or means of distraction from the real thing.

Gbam!

Imagine a Nigerian setting up a Foundation....Lol.

True, true....check am well... Dem must get wetin dem dey target.

I agree with you completely.

1 Like

Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by chijokz(m): 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2020
martowskin1:

U wrote well but ended ur beautiful write up with a nasty line "Igbo thing" how many wealthy Igbo guys do u know, cubanna, e-mony, kcee, are show biz kind of people, their kind of business call for the show off.

Go to Anambra and see billoniares that don't even have social media account.
I agree with you and had the same assertion until he became tribalistic and mentioned Igbo thing.
He failed to realize that not all igbos are show-offs. We all know very wealthy men both in Nigeria and diaspora that are not on social media and prefer to remain quiet and humble. Their net worth is in the millions of $ and growing. These are the kind of men I applaud.

2 Likes

Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by marshalcarter: 3:54pm On Jan 13, 2020
shadeyinka:
A begi, which work is E-money doing O! At least I'm sure people don't make e money by dancing about the street
E-money has oil wells...I think 5 or thereabouts

1 Like

Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
Mikecold:
No beefing though, there is a reason i love adenuga, dangote, elumelu

Matured legit billionaires but hardly battle to convince people they are rich.

E-money is just in-mature showing off his bedroom to toilet, ayiri has stopped this childliness long ago, you dont see shina peller displaying his privacy (shina too is a young flexing "entertainer"wink

Having money and not loosing your sanity is the ultimate cos where your money stop people dey whey their own start there

People are slaying as "instagram billionaires" forgetting they contributing wealth to the real billionaire called zugerberg who hasnt gotten insane yet despite been richer
That's a symptom of an ill gotten money, they often need validation from the masses!

1 Like

Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Kingspin(m): 4:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
Mikecold:

E-money is just in-mature showing off his bedroom to toilet, ayiri has stopped this childliness long ago, you dont see shina peller displaying his privacy (shina too is a young flexing "entertainer"wink

Having money and not loosing your sanity is the ultimate cos where your money stop people dey whey their own start there

People are slaying as "instagram billionaires" forgetting they contributing wealth to the real billionaire called zugerberg who hasnt gotten insane yet despite been richer
Those days i used to watche videos of American superstar showing there mansion. E.g 50cent
Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by shadeyinka(m): 4:08pm On Jan 13, 2020
marshalcarter:

Thanks for the education. I learnt he's also into maritime and hotel businesses
Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 13, 2020
and this is front page, na waoh

Its like i will stick to bizwatch, they have more sensible content there.
Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
marshalcarter:

oil well? Oga calm down
Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by marshalcarter: 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2020
Fvckmoderators:

oil well? Oga calm down
boss...I'm not arguing with you cool you can go find out by yourself...bless you
Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by seangy4konji: 4:31pm On Jan 13, 2020
Jealous people would not like such news..dangote,otedola are all thieves. ..

Their den is where you don't know...some seem legis while robbing you facially..

You better huatlw make u no deh beef from face me and face u while some are showing you their rolce Royce..

Enter kitchen hustle garri and kulikuli
Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by golddare: 4:37pm On Jan 13, 2020
AuntLaVIV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tZ141h8_kQ

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B7Efxnln5JC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

At least if Jesus should come now he has chop life but I wish he will position himself to chop heaven join.
Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by causimalbarka(m): 4:46pm On Jan 13, 2020
Mikecold:

God bless u my brother..
Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by biomedics(m): 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2020
There is what is called youthful exuberant,
Different things make different people happy,
Different people express their happiness differently.
Stop hating!!!

Mikecold:

Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Stanzar7: 5:27pm On Jan 13, 2020
Who noticed immediately he entered his car the music stopped... Lol.
Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Legendguru: 5:28pm On Jan 13, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Stanzar7: 5:28pm On Jan 13, 2020
causimalbarka:

God bless u my brother..

God bless who? Someone who just finished drinking garri before typing

1 Like

Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by mechanics(m): 5:32pm On Jan 13, 2020
Billionaire dance.
Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by faithyguy: 6:03pm On Jan 13, 2020
Pure beef. Go and build urs now. He his a celebrity so he can flunt to get more followers. More followers=more money dumb head

Mikecold:

Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Oshokalo: 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2020
Everybody rich for instsgram,but wait oh what kind of picture person go post,when dem go say him no dey show off
Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by TeeFriz: 6:31pm On Jan 13, 2020
shogsman:
It's his,his he supposed to dance in my own mansion.

YES, but childish and totally unnecessary to post it on every social media platform... Like what for??

1 Like

Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by emizo1988(m): 8:24pm On Jan 13, 2020
Blacks and there mentality i give up.
Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 13, 2020
marshalcarter:

boss...I'm not arguing with you cool you can go find out by yourself...bless you

He doesn't have oil wells. I m glad we aren't going to argue
Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by paradigmshift(m): 10:46pm On Jan 13, 2020
shadeyinka:

Better!
He's into oil and gas!
That was the response to the simple question.

Do you know the name of his company?

go to his family house n question him..............................
Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Estate77: 10:53pm On Jan 13, 2020
Nice 1 boss
Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Patojargz: 11:33pm On Jan 13, 2020
Happiness is free...No doubt! If u no get, no complain... Hustle ooo...
Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by shadeyinka(m): 11:44pm On Jan 13, 2020
paradigmshift:

go to his family house n question him..............................
Uncultured!
Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by CharlotteFlair: 10:36am On Jan 14, 2020
itsme01:

I swear i dont hate Ibos, grew up with and dated some, what goes on on nairaland is just trolling.. its similar to having banters with a Chelsea or Arsenal fan
Following...
Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by ACFARMS: 11:05am On Jan 14, 2020
ACFARMS:
We have 4800tonne (96,000 bags of 50kg) of unpeeld melon (egusi) for sales. Serious buyer only Please call 07013132200, 08131145383
WhatsApp 07013132200

Price is 35k per bag of 50kg (measuring 100 mudu)delivery to any location.....33k pick up.
Location-- Enugu State.

Hurry while the stock last!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fans Gifted Kidd Waya Portrait, Versace Cake, Others As He Arrived Abuja (video) / 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) / Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.