Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) (52865 Views)

Tega's Husband AJ Money Dances As Musicians Sing For Him / Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old / E-money, Kcee And His Fierce Looking Security Details In His Mansion - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by WarriAproko: 1:31pm On Jan 13, 2020
Mikecold:
No beefing though, there is a reason i love adenuga, dangote, elumelu

Matured legit billionaires but hardly battle to convince people they are rich.

E-money is just in-mature showing off his bedroom to toilet, ayiri has stopped this childliness long ago, you dont see shina peller displaying his privacy (shina too is a young flexing "entertainer"wink

Having money and not loosing your sanity is the ultimate cos where your money stop people dey whey their own start there

People are slaying as "instagram billionaires" forgetting they contributing wealth to the real billionaire called zugerberg who hasnt gotten insane yet despite been richer
Cubana cheif priest is an employee under obi Cubana the real owner. Very humble

1 Like

Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Anaedo1: 1:32pm On Jan 13, 2020
shadeyinka:
A begi, which work is E-money doing O!
At least I'm sure people don't make e money by dancing about the street

What do you do?.
Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Anaedo1: 1:33pm On Jan 13, 2020
McAustin92:
Africa with poverty mentality.... An average black man wanna make money to impress and oppress, an average white man tends to make money to affect people and his environs Positively...

Which one are you?
Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Anaedo1: 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2020
kestolove95:
Wetin dix guy business? How does he make his money?

How do you make your money?
Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by akdjr(m): 1:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
Which day be this? I saw E-Money jetting out of the country yesterday.
Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Anaedo1: 1:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
ejimatic:
Which work does E money do?

He is a dancer in his mansion..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by mrjojo: 1:44pm On Jan 13, 2020
Why is this "miracle" money guy trying so hard to show people he has money ? his 5 star music is almost dead, Kc the main act of the label hasn't had a hit in years yet miraculously money keeps flowing.

it only in Nigeria you are labeled a hater when you ask for someone's source of money

2 Likes

Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by izibili44: 1:50pm On Jan 13, 2020
Look nobody is telling this guy now.He should take easy.He is really inviting trouble to himself.Very soon now EFCC will start checking and looking for what is not.
Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by shadeyinka(m): 1:51pm On Jan 13, 2020
Anaedo1:

What do you do?.
I have my electronics and programming business and I also have a paid job.

Do you require a customized electronics/microcontroller device?
Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by wisdomkid: 1:51pm On Jan 13, 2020
Mikecold:

E-money is just in-mature showing off his bedroom to toilet, ayiri has stopped this childliness long ago, you dont see shina peller displaying his privacy (shina too is a young flexing "entertainer"wink

Having money and not loosing your sanity is the ultimate cos where your money stop people dey whey their own start there

People are slaying as "instagram billionaires" forgetting they contributing wealth to the real billionaire called zugerberg who hasnt gotten insane yet despite been richer

Everyone has a way of life and what they believe, and how they behave.
Who are you to judge him?
Legit billionaires? So he stole the money?

People like you pray and hate on your enemies, while you're hating others for your poverty.

1 Like

Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by OnPointMan(m): 1:54pm On Jan 13, 2020
Nonsense news
Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by martowskin1(m): 1:57pm On Jan 13, 2020
vincentjk:

That's what they don't know, anambra is a home to billionaires and they help too

If I start listing what prince Arthur has been doing for people many people here would call me a liar because they never saw any online except the rolls royce he bought which he may not know how it even got online

Don't mind them, I had to call the young man to order... because most people in this forum easily go mad
Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Anaedo1: 1:58pm On Jan 13, 2020
shadeyinka:

I have my electronics and programming business and I also have a paid job.

Do you require a customized electronics/microcontroller device?

E money runs RORO Expertise,a section of the Apapa Wharf..Emoney owns five star Music Label,E money is into oil and gas..Emoney rakes in an average of 50m naira daily..

No i don't require a customized electronics/microcontroller device..
Thank you..
Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by lastempero: 2:03pm On Jan 13, 2020
Mikecold:

Hatred kill u there.davido no be ur brother.we dey even show us where hm dey press the wife breast.
Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by badlaw(f): 2:09pm On Jan 13, 2020
His dance shows he is actually a partner in sorry before he made it, anyway make he try help some guys ooo,
God bless more
Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by COMPAQ(m): 2:12pm On Jan 13, 2020
Anaedo1:

E money runs RORO Expertise,a section of the Apapa Wharf..Emoney owns five star Music Label,E money is into oil and gas..Emoney rakes in an average of 50m naira daily..

Thank you..

Help us define"into oil and gas". That's how it was said that NOSPETCO was "into oil and gas" and we know how that ended.

And if you don't know the specifics of what e money does in oil and gas, please say so and don't assume on his behalf.

1 Like

Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by MXrap: 2:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
Emoney my man
Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by LesbianBoy(m): 2:16pm On Jan 13, 2020
Mikecold:

The problem with people like you is that when you sef 'taste' money, you would do worst than Emoney grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Jamesilvar(m): 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2020
All these vanity people and haters.
Just allow the guy to live his life.
Every normal person takes pictures and videos which they upload on their WhatsApp, Twitter and Instagram, even Facebook.
He didn't beg all these bloggers to circulate his pictures and videos.
So stop hating on the guy and hustle so that one day bloggers will be hustling for your pics and videos too.

1 Like

Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by paradigmshift(m): 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
shadeyinka:

Hustle get level. Which kin hustle E-money dey do?
419 too no be hustle?

he is into oil n gas..................
if e easy, make u self do 419..
not everyone making it is 419 , na d country wey we dey make us they think like mad people.
Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by paradigmshift(m): 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2020
Mikecold:
you must be very bitter and frustrated becos i see no wrong in airing my opinion on a public space regarding someone that has chosen to make his "supposed privacy" an instagram affair.

He has a bread but some one has the bakery (instagram) yet zugerberg maintains sanity

u go ahead n make ur life private to urself n ur family members, i don't give a fucccccccccccck............
keep ur yeye sermon to urself. when u see money just now, na people like una go do worse.
wetin concern me concern zuckerberg, we all different lifestyle.............
make u sef dey wear same shirt as zuckerberg na..
nonsense
Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Anaedo1: 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2020
COMPAQ:

Help us define"into oil and gas". That's how it was said that NOSPETCO was "into oil and gas" and we know how that ended.

And if you don't know the specifics of what e money does in oil and gas, please say so and don't assume on his behalf.

So it's only oil and gas that you saw there..
Please define oil and gas for me..
Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 13, 2020
Mikecold:

Son the only thing you need learning is making money....how you choose to show it don't need learning....my personality is not your personality

BOTTOM LINE IS ADENUGA IS ADENUGA, E MONEY IS E MONEY, FLOYD MAYWEATHER IS FLOYD MAYWHEATHER, ANTHONY JOSHUA IS ANTHONY JOSHUA....WE HAVE QUIET MILLIONAIRES/BILLIONAIRES AND LOUD ONES...THEIR CHARACTERISTICS DOESN'T STOP THEM FROM EARNING MORE PROVIDED THEY KNOW THE LAW OF EARNING
Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by bigiyaro(m): 3:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
Churchill6767:

**Walks**
all na work, even body movement during fvckin na work.
Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Asapkiller(m): 3:09pm On Jan 13, 2020
blesskewe:
Just asking Which work does he do
y u wan know?
Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by shadeyinka(m): 3:10pm On Jan 13, 2020
paradigmshift:

he is into oil n gas..................
if e easy, make u self do 419..
not everyone making it is 419 , na d country wey we dey make us they think like mad people.
Better!
He's into oil and gas!
That was the response to the simple question.

Do you know the name of his company?
Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Fuckthamods: 3:11pm On Jan 13, 2020
A young man dancing to igbo beats in his compound now means he is showing off?
All of you saying nonsense will continue to wallow in poverty till you die! Don't go and make money, be hating. Wealth starts from the mind if you don't know, respect people's opinion! Everyone must not be the same!

1 Like

Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by shadeyinka(m): 3:14pm On Jan 13, 2020
Anaedo1:

Thank you..
That's the question I needed answered.

He's into shipping, oil and hotel businesses: this is commendable!
Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
Mikecold:

Make your own money and spend it how you like
Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by berrystunn(m): 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2020
Mikecold:

Make money and see how you will behave..
Re: E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video) by berrystunn(m): 3:25pm On Jan 13, 2020
If you are not from Anambra, marry from Anambra.

If you know, you ****

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash / Peter, 'Alanta' Singer Is Dead!! / Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.