Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Newly Built Switchless Smart 5 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With BQ & 4 Bedroom - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Newly Built Switchless Smart 5 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With BQ & 4 Bedroom (820 Views)

Newly Built Switchless Smart 5bedroom Duplex At Chevron By Ochid Rd Lekki / Wuse 2 Abuja, 5 Bedroom Semi-detached Wt 2 Rms Bq 4 Sale / Switchless Smart Homes: 4 Bedooms Duplex In Orchid, Lekki. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newly Built Switchless Smart 5 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With BQ & 4 Bedroom by Realtorguy: 8:09am On Jan 13, 2020
�Newly Built Switchless Smart 5Bedroom Fully Detached with a BQ & 4Bedroom Semi-Detached with a BQ for Sale!

�N77m(5bedroom fully) Detached

�: N57m(4bedroom semi Detached)

�: Governor's Consent

��Chevron Toll Gate, Lekki Lagos.

*You can control the following home devices with your Mobile Phone*��

�All The Lighting In The House
�Sound System
�Radio FM/AM
�Cameras
�TV
�Shows The Inside And Outside Temperature

�Features:

�Modern Interior Design for the Living Room And Kitchen
�All The Rooms Including Kitchen Comes With Central POP Speaker
�Jacuzzi
�Modern internal and external railings
�Fitted Wardrobes
�Air-Conditioning Units
�Ample Parking Space
�Car Port
�Security Doors
�Fully Fitted Kitchen
�Gas Cooker
�Heat Extractor
�Oven
�Washing Machine
�Wash Hand Basin
�Central Water Treatment Plant
�CCTV Camera Installed In The Living Room, Kitchen, And Family Lobby

��Bonus Features In The House��

�43’’ Television in the living room
�32’’ Television in the kitchen
�The Kitchen Comes With Double Door Fridge
�2 Units of 1 HP Ac and 1 Unit of 1.5HP in all the rooms
�All Toilet Comes With Extractor Fan
� Inverter and Solar system Pre-wired

1 Share

Re: Newly Built Switchless Smart 5 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With BQ & 4 Bedroom by bluebay(m): 8:16am On Jan 13, 2020
When will you people start using a whole building per duplex? I see no reason buying a house for 40M when the other side of the wall belongs to someone else... What's the different with that of a rented apartment ?

2 Likes

Re: Newly Built Switchless Smart 5 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With BQ & 4 Bedroom by Oxb90: 8:35am On Jan 13, 2020
money answers all things
Re: Newly Built Switchless Smart 5 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With BQ & 4 Bedroom by Realtorguy: 8:41am On Jan 13, 2020
@bluebay a whole building per duplex? U saw me put it there that the 5bedroom is fully detached while 4 bedroom is semi detached. Are you saying you want to be living alone with no neighbours or u want your high rise walls for privacy? Well, most of the modern buildings in estates now comes with low & medium walls and a client need not to fear except there is something shady. Also low walls is for the security of the estate, nobody will hide under high walls to commit crimes.
Lastly, it depends on your taste and pocket, I have clients from abroad who happily bought 4 bedroom TERRACE duplexes without thinking twice because they loved it and it fit perfectly within their budget.
Thanks so much for your Sir/ma. I hope I've answered your question

2 Likes

Re: Newly Built Switchless Smart 5 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With BQ & 4 Bedroom by Realtorguy: 8:46am On Jan 13, 2020
@oxb90 true that!!! Lol.
Re: Newly Built Switchless Smart 5 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With BQ & 4 Bedroom by Nukilia: 8:49am On Jan 13, 2020
@Op, with #30,000 minimum wage, how can a poor man own this type of house? cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Newly Built Switchless Smart 5 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With BQ & 4 Bedroom by Authoreety: 9:05am On Jan 13, 2020
Nukilia:
@Op, with #30,000 minimum wage, how can a poor man own this type of house? cheesy cheesy grin

Help me ask am o
Re: Newly Built Switchless Smart 5 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With BQ & 4 Bedroom by Realtorguy: 9:11am On Jan 13, 2020
@nukilia, you can plan within your income range. You can start by buying affordable land & develop at your pace. We also have lands in Simawa (redemption camp) & agbowa Ikorodu (with C of O) going for 700k. Half plot is 350k, you can go for 3months payment plan(considered as outright) or 6 month and 1 year.
Start somewhere. In real estate, you don't wait to buy, you buy and wait

1 Like

Re: Newly Built Switchless Smart 5 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With BQ & 4 Bedroom by Realtorguy: 9:14am On Jan 13, 2020
@authoreety, it applies to you too. You can be a land owner with careful planning
Re: Newly Built Switchless Smart 5 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With BQ & 4 Bedroom by Authoreety: 9:27am On Jan 13, 2020
Realtorguy:
@authoreety, it applies to you too. You can be a land owner with careful planning

Please, direct me on how to go about it sir
Re: Newly Built Switchless Smart 5 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With BQ & 4 Bedroom by Realtorguy: 9:37am On Jan 13, 2020
@authoreety which one are you interested in? Simawa or agbowa Ikorodu, full plot or half plot?
Come for site inspection, pick the subscribers form to fill(its free), make payment or start making payments.
Call or WhatsApp me.
Re: Newly Built Switchless Smart 5 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With BQ & 4 Bedroom by Realtorguy: 10:06am On Jan 13, 2020
Call/WhatsApp: 08088744637

(1) (Reply)

For Sale 4 Flat Of 2bed At Unity Estate Badore Ajah. Price #25m Net. Ne / Selling Uncompleted 4 Bedroom Pent Building Fenced @ Itoki / 4 Bedrooms Bungalow For Sale In Mayfair Garden Estate Awoyaya Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.