Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

FCMB Bank (UK) Limited Launches Personal And Business Banking Proposition To Dee - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FCMB Bank (UK) Limited Launches Personal And Business Banking Proposition To Dee (632 Views)

Fidelity Bank To Buy Union Bank UK / Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) / Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And The Nigerian Snake (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FCMB Bank (UK) Limited Launches Personal And Business Banking Proposition To Dee by Killl1234: 9:06am On Jan 13, 2020
FCMB Bank (UK) Limited, an independently incorporated subsidiary of First City Monument Bank Limited (which is a member of FCMB Group Plc), has introduced its Personal and Business banking proposition in London, United Kingdom and Lagos, Nigeria at an impressive ceremony attended by the top echelon of the business community within and from outside the country

https://www.hokdigital.com.ng/fcmb-bank-uk-limited-launches-personal-and-business-banking-proposition-to-deepen-inclusiveness-design-a-website/

(1) (Reply)

I Didn't Inherit Any Money From My Father, I Built My Empire - Dangote / Receive Loan And Pay Monthly / How Will The Recent Ban Of Keke And Okada On Lagos Roads Affect You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.