Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,759 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Writer Needed Urgently - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Writer Needed Urgently (873 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Writer Needed Urgently by danolorunmo(m): 9:47am On Jan 13, 2020
Hello all,
Please I have a pending task on my hand that needs to be submitted on or before 6pm. I won't be able to handle it due to my busy schedule.

Pay is N1. 1,500 words. I know it's small but please bear with me as that's my budget as at this time.

Kindly WhatsApp me on 07033458776. Thanks!
Re: Writer Needed Urgently by Shalomdee(f): 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2020
Do you still need a writer? I'm available
Re: Writer Needed Urgently by KhalidDJ: 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2020
I can underatand that you need to get writing help from the writing service which can help you to complete your writing assignment before the sumbit time.I got some good reviews related to the writing service on the https://britishessays.net/ site where you can get a lot of writing service options which will help you to get the work done in easy way.

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Writers Come In / Writers For Adult Contents Needed / Article Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.