Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,372 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

How My Uncle Was Robbed By The Nigerian Security Men - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Uncle Was Robbed By The Nigerian Security Men (462 Views)

Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos / Gunmen Robbed By Deadly Gang In Ogun After Stealing N500K. Photos / Man Causes Accident While Being Robbed By 'One Chance' Operators In Abuja.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Uncle Was Robbed By The Nigerian Security Men by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 13, 2020
Nigeria my Country. Growing up I was meant to believe that this country would be better and greater. 42 years and counting there is still no sign of a better tomorrow due to our habits. The so-called security outfits are among the real cause of our current predicament. While some feed on the fear they instill on us, others feed on our weakness as civilian. A country where those who are supposed to guide us are the ones maltreating us because they think they have what others don't have uniform and guns. As a humble citizen who still believe in the ability of the country's leadership to deliver on its promise, Suleja- security division acted out of their basic training to raid a hotel.
My uncle in a hotel where these heartless uniform men lodged and arrested so many innocent Nigerians all because the more the number the more their spoils. They knocked at his room and his colleague ran and locked himself in the toilet thinking they were either kidnappers or armed robbers because nothing to prove otherwise. They collected #10,000 from them and asked them out of the station at 2am in the morning. This is a cry of an innocent citizen looking for justice and peace in Nigeria. A popular hausa adage says " the cry of a dove is an expression of it's intent"
Re: How My Uncle Was Robbed By The Nigerian Security Men by mahakexchange(m): 10:17am On Jan 13, 2020
Nigeria jaga jaga!
Re: How My Uncle Was Robbed By The Nigerian Security Men by Blakjewelry(m): 10:57am On Jan 13, 2020
Drwinz:
Nigeria my Country. Growing up I was meant to believe that this country would be better and greater. 42 years and counting there is still no sign of a better tomorrow due to our habits. The so-called security outfits are among the real cause of our current predicament. While some feed on the fear they instill on us, others feed on our weakness as civilian. A country where those who are supposed to guide us are the ones maltreating us because they think they have what others don't have uniform and guns. As a humble citizen who still believe in the ability of the country's leadership to deliver on its promise, Suleja- security division acted out of their basic training to raid a hotel.
My uncle in a hotel where these heartless uniform men lodged and arrested so many innocent Nigerians all because the more the number the more their spoils. They knocked at his room and his colleague ran and locked himself in the toilet thinking they were either kidnappers or armed robbers because nothing to prove otherwise. They collected #10,000 from them and asked them out of the station at 2am in the morning. This is a cry of an innocent citizen looking for justice and peace in Nigeria. A popular hausa adage says " the cry of a dove is an expression of it's intent"
He had better give that money to a lawyer than sometimes encourage these thieves
Re: How My Uncle Was Robbed By The Nigerian Security Men by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 13, 2020
mahakexchange:
Nigeria jaga jaga!
Everything scatter scatter
Re: How My Uncle Was Robbed By The Nigerian Security Men by oteneaaron(m): 7:02pm On Jan 13, 2020
toniblacman:

Everything scatter scatter
Poor man de suffer suffer

(1) (Reply)

South Africa: Nigerians, Other Foreigners Asked To Leave Town In Latest Violence / 2020 UTME: Pastor, Wife Sentenced To 3years Inprison For Selling JAMB Form Above / Suicide Bomber In Living Faith Church Kad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.