Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,835 members, 7,824,472 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Thief Set Ablaze In Korina, Benue State By Angry Youths (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Set Ablaze In Korina, Benue State By Angry Youths (Graphic Photos) (41680 Views)

Suspected Motorcycle Thief Set Ablaze In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Suspected Thief Set Ablaze In Delta For Snatching Phone With Toy Gun (Graphic) / Man Kills 7 Family Members In Imo, Burnt To Death By Angry Youths (Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Set Ablaze In Korina, Benue State By Angry Youths (Graphic Photos) by Originalsly: 1:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
When there is no justice... people will take the laws into their own hands. Is like people didn't read the guy and his gang been robbing and terrorizing the community for a long time. How many had he robbed?...how many had he wounded?...how many had he killed? ...wasn't he involved in barbaric acts? It is not normal for a human to kill another human.... especially in this way.... it is normal for a human to inflict harsher injuries or death to someone that did them harm. If you were wounded by a robber....you would be surprised to see how barbaric you can be to any robber.
You live by the sword you die by the sword.

1 Like

Re: Thief Set Ablaze In Korina, Benue State By Angry Youths (Graphic Photos) by kelvinunilag: 1:40pm On Jan 13, 2020
mbahdi:
All these nairalanders are all hypocrites
If you ever fall into the hands of these guys,u will even pray worst should be done to them.
If truelly he's a robber.he deserves this.
And those shouting our politicians.
Did any politician came to your house to Robb u?there worked for the positions there are today.if u work yours.you also will embezzle like them.
We only condemn corruption if we are not benefiting from it or we are not d one doing it.
#kill them all.any child wey say him mama or d community no go sleep that child also no go sleep.
Best comment I have ever heard so far since when have been a member of nairaland....... Sense destroy you finish...... grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thief Set Ablaze In Korina, Benue State By Angry Youths (Graphic Photos) by lograr(m): 1:40pm On Jan 13, 2020
If Akon was a Nigerian living in Nigeria he would have been dead. He was a car thief. He was corrected and today he is changing lives. I weep for Naija.
Re: Thief Set Ablaze In Korina, Benue State By Angry Youths (Graphic Photos) by Gabson001(m): 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2020

Re: Thief Set Ablaze In Korina, Benue State By Angry Youths (Graphic Photos) by Vicyace: 1:57pm On Jan 13, 2020
As much as I stand against jungle justice, it's hard to speak against it if you have had an encounter with with a thief. I mean if you had been robbed and beaten by an armed robber.

Those guys are heartless. They break into your house in the dead of the night, hit your head or face with a gun, kick your belle or private part with their robbery-infested boots, threaten your life and that of your family members, beat you to stupor, rape your wife or your daughters or siblings, steal your hard-earned money, and so many unthinkable atrocities.

So permit me to say, I don't flinch or pity them when they get a jungle justice treatment.

1 Like

Re: Thief Set Ablaze In Korina, Benue State By Angry Youths (Graphic Photos) by Preetychina22(m): 2:15pm On Jan 13, 2020
mbahdi:
If you ever fall into the hands of these guys,u will even pray worst should be done to them.
Did any politician came to your house to Robb u?there worked for the positions there are today.if u work yours.you also will embezzle like them.
We only condemn corruption if we are not benefiting from it or we are not d one doing it.
#kill them all.any child wey say him mama or d community no go sleep that child also no go sleep.
When the average Nigerian thinks like this, it is solid proof that there is no hope for the future of Nigeria. I don't blame people who risk it all just to leave the country and go anywhere else.
*spits*
Re: Thief Set Ablaze In Korina, Benue State By Angry Youths (Graphic Photos) by pacespot(m): 2:20pm On Jan 13, 2020
Watching scenes like this makes me reaffirm my believe for always having skepticism about dealing with a black man. Black people never reached the iron age before the Europeans invaded Africa with their Western civilization. We need to trace the development of Africans back to pre-Europians before we can understand why this barbaric act is still possible in the continent in the 21st century. Those days (even till now), Africans worship all kinds of earthy objects: stones, trees, rivers, hills, rocks, etc and rely on the custodians of these objects to provide a measure of wisdom on which the society is governed. Including how they prosecute their criminals, more often than not, they sacrifice their criminals on the altar of their gods based on the directive of the custodians who have deemed their actions as worthy of such penalty, or more differently, banish their criminals from their land. The same level of primitive act is being displayed by jungle justice lords in Nigeria today. To them, killing someone in the most dastardly way is the only way to ensure that justice is dispensed for their criminal action.

Africa is still in stone age, forget about the internet and smart phones you use today sad
Re: Thief Set Ablaze In Korina, Benue State By Angry Youths (Graphic Photos) by jeff1607(m): 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2020
Burn them all
Re: Thief Set Ablaze In Korina, Benue State By Angry Youths (Graphic Photos) by Preetychina22(m): 2:26pm On Jan 13, 2020
pacespot:
Watching scenes like this makes me reaffirm myself on why I'm always skeptical in dealing with a black man. Black people never reached the iron age before the Europeans invaded Africa with their Western civilization. We need to trace the development of Africans to pre-Europians before we can understand why this barbaric act is still possible in the continent in 21st century. Those days (even till now), Africans worship all kinds of earthy objects: stones, trees, rivers, hills, rocks, etc and rely on the custodians of these objects to provide a measure of wisdom for which the society is governed. Including how they prosecute their criminals, more often than not, they sacrifice these criminals on the altar of their gods based on the directive of the custodians who have deemed their actions as worthy of such penalty, or more leniently, banish those criminals from their land. The same level of primitive act is being displayed by jungle justice lords in Nigeria today. To them, killing someone in the most dastardly way is the only way to ensure justice is dispensed for their criminal action.

Africa is still in stone age, forget about the internet and smart phones you use today sad
The black man is truly cursed. If I was white I'd be extremely racist. It's a shame.
Re: Thief Set Ablaze In Korina, Benue State By Angry Youths (Graphic Photos) by Passionate888: 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
Bgcentz:

It's barbeque
They mannabbqgrill his arse
Re: Thief Set Ablaze In Korina, Benue State By Angry Youths (Graphic Photos) by ceeceeuwa: 2:58pm On Jan 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Heart of this present Generation is wickedly Evil..

How humans have the Heart to Burn their fellow humans really strikes my Innermost being..

Even if He Was a Robber... taking him to the appropriate office with some stripes should be ok..

Everyone that set that man on Fire can do worse things..
You think an armed robber will spare you if you recognize him ! You can as well condemn the government for sentencing criminals to death by hanging.
Re: Thief Set Ablaze In Korina, Benue State By Angry Youths (Graphic Photos) by Deluxewize(m): 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2020
Is criminal to steal a purse,

It's daring to steal a fortune,

It's a mark of greatness to steal a crown

The blame diminishes as the guilt increases..

Nigeria is the home of HYPOCRITES..
Re: Thief Set Ablaze In Korina, Benue State By Angry Youths (Graphic Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 3:26pm On Jan 13, 2020
ceeceeuwa:

You think an armed robber will spare you if you recognize him ! You can as well condemn the government for sentencing criminals to death by hanging.
The Government is the Law...

You are not the Law..

You are A Murderer
Re: Thief Set Ablaze In Korina, Benue State By Angry Youths (Graphic Photos) by Horus(m): 3:32pm On Jan 13, 2020
Re: Thief Set Ablaze In Korina, Benue State By Angry Youths (Graphic Photos) by thundafire: 3:54pm On Jan 13, 2020
So police can't stop such I think dey police needs to be scrapped
Re: Thief Set Ablaze In Korina, Benue State By Angry Youths (Graphic Photos) by jidxin(m): 4:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
Bgcentz:

It's barbeque

u mean barbaric
Re: Thief Set Ablaze In Korina, Benue State By Angry Youths (Graphic Photos) by seangy4konji: 4:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
Blessing time?offering time...

Am trying to figure outbwhat would be going through his mind at the smell or petrol and looking at a nugga with matches...

Barbeque and fish and chips...

Oh boy...ketchup remaining.
Re: Thief Set Ablaze In Korina, Benue State By Angry Youths (Graphic Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 4:16pm On Jan 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

How humans have the Heart to Burn their fellow humans really strikes my Innermost being..

Even if He Was a Robber... taking him to the appropriate office with some stripes should be ok..

keep forming holy holy there. If a thief has attacked u or ur family before then you would have known better that those peeps are devil incarnate, ruthless, useless and heartless.

They never ever have mercy on their victims.
Re: Thief Set Ablaze In Korina, Benue State By Angry Youths (Graphic Photos) by WriterX(m): 4:19pm On Jan 13, 2020
" Spanner was closing from his shop in company of his daughter who has been helping him with the sales. She however managed to run leaving her dad to the mercy of the robbers. "

a minite silence for the daughter when dad gets home finally.
Re: Thief Set Ablaze In Korina, Benue State By Angry Youths (Graphic Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 4:19pm On Jan 13, 2020
mbahdi:
I tell you.

That was how they almost killed me the other day just cos they wanted to snatch my bag. The butchered my head and body mercilessly, me a harmless girl oooo imagine

Those thieves are mean and evil. One should just pray never to encounter them!
Re: Thief Set Ablaze In Korina, Benue State By Angry Youths (Graphic Photos) by thepranksta: 4:28pm On Jan 13, 2020
Wow. I don't know if this is necessarily a good thing. I mean, with rapists and murderers, or people who abuse children, it's one thing... but theft... I don't know about that.
Re: Thief Set Ablaze In Korina, Benue State By Angry Youths (Graphic Photos) by golddare: 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2020
And we will be crying to God to help us as a Nation. We are too wicked.
Re: Thief Set Ablaze In Korina, Benue State By Angry Youths (Graphic Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 5:07pm On Jan 13, 2020
Enuff roasted meat for d zebras. grin grin grin
Re: Thief Set Ablaze In Korina, Benue State By Angry Youths (Graphic Photos) by Legendguru: 5:28pm On Jan 13, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Thief Set Ablaze In Korina, Benue State By Angry Youths (Graphic Photos) by marzub: 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
Unfortunate
Re: Thief Set Ablaze In Korina, Benue State By Angry Youths (Graphic Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:22pm On Jan 13, 2020
soft yanch and breast
Sirseedorf:

At least you'll feel the breast and yanch in a Paradise level.

Gun and cutlass

Yansh and breast

Which of this options will give you joy for your money?

@WowSweetGuy

1 Like

Re: Thief Set Ablaze In Korina, Benue State By Angry Youths (Graphic Photos) by ceeceeuwa: 8:07pm On Jan 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

The Government is the Law...

You are not the Law..

You are A Murderer
You are a criminal since you sympathize with them! And don't come preaching to me about law efforcement bla bla... My business place just got robbed for the 2nd time by your likes, and the Law enforcement agents couldn't do a thing.
Re: Thief Set Ablaze In Korina, Benue State By Angry Youths (Graphic Photos) by Bambela(m): 8:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

You have not been dispossessed of your belonging.
Re: Thief Set Ablaze In Korina, Benue State By Angry Youths (Graphic Photos) by emizo1988(m): 8:22pm On Jan 13, 2020
Chaii this world is wicked can you imagine cry
Re: Thief Set Ablaze In Korina, Benue State By Angry Youths (Graphic Photos) by samuelshosanya(m): 8:58pm On Jan 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

them never robe you of something that is of important to you before.
Re: Thief Set Ablaze In Korina, Benue State By Angry Youths (Graphic Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
[s]
ceeceeuwa:

You are a criminal since you sympathize with them! And don't come preaching to me about law efforcement bla bla... My business place just got robbed for the 2nd time by your likes, and the Law enforcement agents couldn't do a thing.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Waney’s Bank Accounts Frozen, To Be Forfeited To Federal Government / Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo / Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.