Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? (31622 Views)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA) Teller Job Recruitment -apply Here / United Bank For Africa (UBA) Entry-Level Teller Job Recruitment (5 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by SlimBrawnie(f): 2:29pm On Jan 13, 2020
And you are asking??
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by Numerouno94(m): 2:29pm On Jan 13, 2020
Why nt accept d bankin Job, while patiently waitin 4 d custom employment letter?... Use ur head man. A bird at hand is worth 100 in d bush
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by izzyboi(m): 2:30pm On Jan 13, 2020
Do you have a business? Check my signature
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by SweetyZinta(f): 2:30pm On Jan 13, 2020
Custom Job is great!!

Thanks goodness the issue of uploading sex links has been laid to rest. Nairaland is better now.
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by VirginSearcher(m): 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2020
Customs nah, fed job abi u dey craze ni angry
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by repent4christ: 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2020
Bank teller vs custom vs nairaland moderator?
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by Bigval5: 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2020
Custom please

Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by worldwide71: 2:38pm On Jan 13, 2020
customs job is good,i work in the port,salary is nothing to any customs officer that is well placed or posted,you may not touch your salary for years in as much as you are well placed but it has it's own risk,you may be posted to a very dry ground where you will solely depend on your salary and even death is closely walking with those posted to the border areas because of smugglers. So if you want a job that will give you rest of mind please stay with the banking job.Congratulations young man

4 Likes

Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by jaxxy(m): 2:40pm On Jan 13, 2020
nnamdi65:
Hi guys Pls

Please a friend is expecting a job from Nigeria custom and have already received a bank teller job too today.

1. Bank Job pays 85k (take home)

While the custom Job is inspector Cadre 6 we don't know the payment.

Please does anyone have idea on custom inspector Cadre 6 payment or a suggestion of any the job offer to select
(Note the custom Job is on process)

Thank you.

No brainer it’s customs. U make a lot outside ur salary, there’s job security also.

1 Like

Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by Goddeywithme: 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
This is exactly what I will do if I was faced with the situation.

I will start the bank job first

When employment letter for custom comes, I will carefully look at start date. When the start date reaches, I will take sick leave from bank or annual leave.

Once sick or annual leave is over, I will resigned from the bank stating personal and family reasons. My resignation letter will be carefully crafted, regretting that I cannot continue with them, but wishing I can come back in the future once my issues are sorted. It must include praise that they are the best people to work for. And make sure you praise your line manager and boss and colleagues in the letter

nnamdi65:
Hi guys Pls

Please a friend is expecting a job from Nigeria custom and have already received a bank teller job too today.

Please does anyone have idea on custom inspector Cadre 6 payment or a suggestion of any the job offer to select

Thank you.

7 Likes

Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by olajohnson5(m): 2:46pm On Jan 13, 2020
Federal government job is far better..
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by Uhtred(m): 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2020
Those multinationals don't come with the job security that comes with Federal government work
teamsynergy:

Does multinationals fall under dis private companies?

If it does, then forget oo.. federal job na learn wia better work dey

Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by GamalNasser: 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2020
Mokason28:
Even if custom is paying 50kobo... Custom is still far berra... You don’t compare a federal job with a private company

Federal job is only better because of the opportunity for Corruption ko? After we will say we hate corruption but we all encourage it

3 Likes

Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by faithfull18(f): 2:49pm On Jan 13, 2020
Goddeywithme:
This is exactly what I will do if I was faced with the situation.

I will start the bank job first

When employment letter for custom comes, I will carefully look at start date. When the start date reaches, I will take sick leave from bank or annual leave.

Once sick or annual leave is over, I will resigned from the bank stating personal and family reasons. My resignation letter will be carefully crafted, regretting that I cannot continue with them, but wishing I can come back in the future once my issues are sorted. It must include praise that they are the best people to work for. And make sure you praise your line manager and boss and colleagues in the letter

grin

2 Likes

Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2020
nnamdi65:
Hi guys Pls

Thank you.
Don't even think about it ,go for the custom job. Today's banks job is modern day slavery. There is nothing gainful or prestigious about it. Regardless of how good you might be on the job,you could still be sacked at any time. The custom job offers better job security so I advise your friend to go for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by bayumyguy: 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2020
Oga take the teller job for now once the custom job surface sharp sharp quit that tellering job.Custom job na federal govt job so no made mistake atall,tellering no rubbish job i m talking of experience.
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by johnkelechi(m): 3:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
nnamdi65:
Hi guys Pls

Thank you.
please do you have customs past questions and answers please forward to me I need it urgently, please any one that have should please forward to me
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by Theoarhics: 3:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
Village people is responsible for this question. How can you compare contract forever and permanent. God help you .
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by 24kmagic: 3:10pm On Jan 13, 2020
Hope you're not just relying on that email custom sent? Because if that's the case, you're on a really long thing.

Over 162 000 people also got that email. Mind you, only 3200 people will end up getting employed.

But if you know somebody that knows somebody that knows another person and has guaranteed your employment into customs, then go for the custom job.

But if your confusion is strictly based on that email, Baba, abeg, take your bank job and enjoy. Don't even bother going for the exams.

I received the mail also, but I will only go there because N100 will take me there and bring me back. I've stopped stressing myself for FG work.

FG work pass all wetin we de see for the surface.

7 Likes

Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by Zezco(m): 3:16pm On Jan 13, 2020
it is better to be on safer side, custom job all the way.
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by 24kmagic: 3:17pm On Jan 13, 2020
ppogba:
Will the decision you eventually take be based on the outcome of the various advice you get on Nairaland?

The same set of stupid questions on the forum everyday.

This man....
You de vex ooo
Calm down na

1 Like

Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by 7pages(m): 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2020
So someone is looking for which job to choose between two jobs and another person is praying to get one and you think this country will be better? How

Many injustice in the land. God does not dwell where injustice exist
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by akanbiaa(m): 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
nnamdi65:
Hi guys Pls

Thank you.
If he is expecting Customs jobs as in he will write aptitude test and interview he should first accept the bank job and resign later but if it's 100% custom guaranteed that you have even seen appointment letter they you can wait for the custom job.
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by Yankee101: 3:27pm On Jan 13, 2020
Lol. Customs abeg
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by Jaapu: 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2020
Nawa when them release the list
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by friday2011(m): 3:34pm On Jan 13, 2020
nnamdi65:
Hi guys Pls

Thank you.

My dear, grab that customs job with your 2 hands and 2 legs, infact the way a baby grabs the back of the person carrying him/her when it finally come.
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by pek(m): 3:37pm On Jan 13, 2020
martolux:
Oga take that bank job first, latter *later* when you get the custom appointment letter, you can then resign from the bank job.
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by damosade(m): 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
Don't ever go for that whytecleon contract job ooo.. It is modern slavery
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by RomeoEmpire(m): 3:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
desam20:
Pls some people have received sms from custom I saw mail send to some of my friends who applied for Cadre superintendent... but I applied for custom inspector pls have anyone who apply for inspector got mail or message.. thanks
What's the content on the mail send to those ur frnds plz?
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by ogohiochola: 3:50pm On Jan 13, 2020
To avoid loosing the two jobs accept the bank Job first then when the custom is out for you quit the bank. .. .

Government Job hard oooo except you get long legs.

1 Like

Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by kitombo: 3:50pm On Jan 13, 2020
martolux:
Oga take that bank job first, latter when you get the custom appointment letter, you can then resign from the bank job.

Common sense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Apply For Graduate HR Trainees Position At UBA / Access Bank Recruitment For Entry Level Admin Staff Nationwide 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.