Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? (31618 Views)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA) Teller Job Recruitment -apply Here / United Bank For Africa (UBA) Entry-Level Teller Job Recruitment (5 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by airminem(f): 3:54pm On Jan 13, 2020
Go for the bank job
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by bejick(m): 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
redsquare:
Take the bank teller job first, but once the customs job click, don't even think twice before you resign from the bank job. grin
No custom personnel will make heaven grin grin grin grin grin grin she should consider that too. I don't mention me or I will ....... ....

1 Like

Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by Neddyogu(m): 4:07pm On Jan 13, 2020
nnamdi65:
Hi guys Pls

Please a friend is expecting a job from Nigeria custom and have already received a bank teller job too today.

1. Bank Job pays 85k (take home)

While the custom Job is inspector Cadre 6 we don't know the payment.

Please does anyone have idea on custom inspector Cadre 6 payment or a suggestion of any the job offer to select
(Note the custom Job is on process)

Thank you.

Take the bank job first, when the customs job clicks, shift base. Customs na FG job. U can't begin to compare the two.

1 Like

Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by Gordonz07(m): 4:09pm On Jan 13, 2020
A bird at hand worth more than 10 in the bush. Receive sense and collect the bank job jor. Abi you don see the final list for the custom job? Or are you related to the custom boss?
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by kingsmaila(m): 4:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
A bird at hand is worth two in the bush. Start the Bank Teller job and quit when you receive the offer for Custom. Good Luck.
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by ramatintin(m): 4:16pm On Jan 13, 2020
nnamdi65:
Hi guys Pls

Please a friend is expecting a job from Nigeria custom and have already received a bank teller job too today.

Please does anyone have idea on custom inspector Cadre 6 payment or a suggestion of any the job offer to select

Thank you.
tell your friend to start the bank teller job when he receives a mail for the custom job then he can quit.
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by DonJayrome(m): 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2020
As far as Nigeria is involved none of the jobs make any sense. Go to a sane country where there is steady light, there is no cultism, Fulani herdsmen, kidnappers and highway robbers. That is when you will live a sane life. Teller work is unnecessary stressful 8-6 job. Custom na so so bribe you go dey collect up and down. Bank fit wake up sack you anytime them feel like. Smugglers fit kill customs anytime them vex.

So my brother, the two jobs no worth person 35 years of service for naija. Try reason am.

4 Likes

Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2020
Bank is a slave market without guaranteed prospect.

Go with customs

1 Like

Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by FLYFIRE(m): 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2020
qualityGod:
Federal job is da future apart from oil companies
SMH... grin grin grin. Abeg make una go out small
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2020
DonJayrome:
As far as Nigeria is involved none of the jobs make any sense. Go to a sane country where there is steady light, there is no cultism, Fulani herdsmen, kidnappers and highway robbers. That is when you will live a sane life. Teller work is unnecessary stressful 8-6 job. Custom na so so bribe you go dey collect up and down. Bank fit wake up sack you anytime them feel like. Smugglers fit kill customs anytime them vex.

So my brother, the two jobs no worth person 35 years of service for naija. Try reason am.

Which sane country are you talking about?

Una Sha go just one talk
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by bolousadex: 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2020
go for the custom job just because the alternative is bank teller job..saying federal jobs r better than private is however a BIG JOKE
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by DonJayrome(m): 4:38pm On Jan 13, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Which sane country are you talking about?

Una Sha go just one talk

There are so many sane countries. Best believe it or not, naija is no where close to bring a sane country.
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by bolousadex: 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
Lie, I am a banker and I can attest to the fact there's prospect and defined career path. There r bankers and there r bank workers. your perspective shouldn't be based on the latter
SangoOlukosoOba:
Bank is a slave market without guaranteed prospect.

Go with customs
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by seniormallam(m): 4:42pm On Jan 13, 2020
Manage the teller job till the custom job is out.........even if they say the custom job is 50k my brother japa leave the bank job o...........I'm talking from experience
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by kanada(m): 4:43pm On Jan 13, 2020
Take the bank job if it comes before custom job. U can always take excuse from whom be your supervisor in the bank to attend to custom job processes.

Custom job is far better than the bankinh job as far as Nigeria banking industry is concerned today. With bank as a teller, you have no career and you may even end up in jail/be killed in case of any eventuality.
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by ben2nice(m): 4:52pm On Jan 13, 2020
martolux:
Oga take that bank job first, latter when you get the custom appointment letter, you can then resign from the bank job.
Sense will not kill you
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by Goovo(m): 4:59pm On Jan 13, 2020
Mokason28:
Even if custom is paying 50kobo... Custom is still far berra... You don’t compare a federal job with a private company
100 percent correct

1 Like

Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by MarshRiley(m): 5:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
I got the mail and text message too but my center is in Benue and my office has refused to release me cos there's so much work on ground.
I don't know what to do sef
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by slowice(m): 5:08pm On Jan 13, 2020
Brotherly, a time ll come when as a custom officer, you ll start collecting your share of the national cake, seizing rice, textiles and shoes anyhow..... Enough said.... I know it's in you, now go ahead and choose wisely grin
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by bcashy: 5:53pm On Jan 13, 2020
Abeg no think am twice. .grab the customs offer with the two hands! Hmmmmm..if u know u know
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by Ojizy1(m): 6:08pm On Jan 13, 2020
nnamdi65:
Hi guys Pls

Thank you.

The Custom job is ok but with the bank teller job you can lose it anytime bro!
Meanwhile 85k or month jeeez you are under paid!
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by teamsynergy: 6:26pm On Jan 13, 2020
Uhtred:
Those multinationals don't come with the job security that comes with Federal government work

Most multinationals don't sack anyhow ... And your pay go loud gan ,sotey federal workers sef go jealous
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2020
May God of jobs pick our call soon too.
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by successity5(m): 6:44pm On Jan 13, 2020
Bros grab the one you have gotten ooo, but if you're 100% sure of getting the customs job you can wait for it but I have no knowledge about the take home
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by successity5(m): 6:48pm On Jan 13, 2020
Never wait for the customs job ooo, except you're 100% sure of getting it if not I suggest you continue with your banking job
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by yommen: 7:49pm On Jan 13, 2020
Mokason28:
Even if custom is paying 50kobo... Custom is still far berra... You don’t compare a federal job with a private company

Well... This is a lazy man's thought. Your life is highly structured under FG job. The older men are always ahead but in government job but you can break cycles and become a big boss even at a very much younger age in private company job. How old is my undertaking manager now? Where I work used to be federal but converted to private hand. I was recommended for a post of supervisor because of the responsibilities I handle, but when the company was with FG, people were being promoted without even being competent. Length of service was the only thing considered.

2 Likes

Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by emydnobl: 8:20pm On Jan 13, 2020
airminem:
Go for the bank job

But y?
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by Nweike1: 8:23pm On Jan 13, 2020
Mokason28:
Your head dey there!

1 Like

Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by Mokason28: 8:38pm On Jan 13, 2020
Nweike1:
Your head dey there!
Thank you correct person
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by Mokason28: 8:42pm On Jan 13, 2020
Goovo:
100 percent correct

Thank you better person
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by Mokason28: 8:51pm On Jan 13, 2020
GamalNasser:

Federal job is only better because of the opportunity for Corruption ko? After we will say we hate corruption but we all encourage it
Ode you and who is encouraging corruption
Federal job is much berra than bank work of 85k for the following reasons
1...the pressure in Bank work is not worth it
2... the growth these days in bank work is almost impossible
3... The risk in bank job for just 85k is not worth the trouble
4... most Bankers in busy congested places like Lagos and Onitsha don’t even know their own kids
5... consider your pension package ... most new generation banks don’t care how you live your life when you’re old and tired
The list is endless but for your slowpoke corruption filled head I will stop here ...
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by GamalNasser: 8:56pm On Jan 13, 2020
Mokason28:

Ode you and who is encouraging corruption
Federal job is much berra than bank work of 85k for the following reasons
1...the pressure in Bank work is not worth it
2... the growth these days in bank work is almost impossible
3... The risk in bank job for just 85k is not worth the trouble
4... most Bankers in busy congested places like Lagos and Onitsha don’t even know their own kids
5... consider your pension package ... most new generation banks don’t care how you live your life when you’re old and tired
The list is endless but for your slowpoke corruption filled head I will stop here ...

We are saying the same thing you are looking fro a place you will get paid but not work yet you wonder why Nigeria is in a rot ..Abeg gerrout I know your type finish , well na for una wey dey find work , me I create jobs and wealth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Access Bank Recruitment For Entry Level Admin Staff Nationwide 2017 / Buhari Presidency Kicks Off Job Scheme For Half A Million Unemployed Graduates / Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.