Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

People Show Off Their Piggy Bank And Total Savings. PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / People Show Off Their Piggy Bank And Total Savings. PHOTOS (3637 Views)

Peter Okoye Of P-square Calls Out GTBANK, Access Bank And Polaris Bank. See Why! / Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank / Why Do Rich And Famous People Show Satanic Hand Signs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Show Off Their Piggy Bank And Total Savings. PHOTOS by Nairaobserver: 1:12pm On Jan 13, 2020
Nigerians show off their wooden piggy bank and the total savings they make after broken.

This should encourage people to save their money and spend wisely.

See More HERE

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: People Show Off Their Piggy Bank And Total Savings. PHOTOS by Nairaobserver: 1:17pm On Jan 13, 2020
So nice grin
Re: People Show Off Their Piggy Bank And Total Savings. PHOTOS by wilsonchilboy(m): 1:18pm On Jan 13, 2020
Oh God wen?
Re: People Show Off Their Piggy Bank And Total Savings. PHOTOS by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:22pm On Jan 13, 2020
Hair and cloths don chop my money embarassed embarassed If only I have a boyfriend cry

2 Likes

Re: People Show Off Their Piggy Bank And Total Savings. PHOTOS by Onyi22(f): 1:32pm On Jan 13, 2020
cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: People Show Off Their Piggy Bank And Total Savings. PHOTOS by majamajic(m): 1:40pm On Jan 13, 2020
225k divide by 60 days is almost 4k a day

1 Like

Re: People Show Off Their Piggy Bank And Total Savings. PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 13, 2020
majamajic:
if you believe people on twitter then there's something wrong

4 Likes

Re: People Show Off Their Piggy Bank And Total Savings. PHOTOS by Soulsymbol99: 2:27pm On Jan 13, 2020
Ok,someone saved up for close 2 a year only 2 open it and found little or no money. What could have happened? FYI,the person stays alone in a self con.
Re: People Show Off Their Piggy Bank And Total Savings. PHOTOS by JubrinElSudan: 6:42pm On Jan 13, 2020
Last year January I bought one, opened it in May when I needed another laptop, saw 50k+ added a few and bought the laptop
Re: People Show Off Their Piggy Bank And Total Savings. PHOTOS by Pious101: 8:52pm On Jan 13, 2020
Soulsymbol99:
Ok,someone saved up for close 2 a year only 2 open it and found little or no money. What could have happened? FYI,the person stays alone in a self con.
same thing happened to my neighbor....he had to call me to witness it...according to him d minimum amount he saved was 500 naira but ended seeing change like #50 after like a year and was not expecting to see less that 400k
Re: People Show Off Their Piggy Bank And Total Savings. PHOTOS by kinglumidee(m): 8:53pm On Jan 13, 2020
Kallmerb:
bro it's possible, i work in a bet9ja shop and save almost 5k daily
Re: People Show Off Their Piggy Bank And Total Savings. PHOTOS by hadduni(f): 8:54pm On Jan 13, 2020
Pious101:
same thing happened to my neighbor....he had to call me to witness it...according to him d minimum amount he saved was 500 naira but ended seeing change like #50 after like a year and was not expecting to see less that 400k
There have been several cases of that incident. It's quite important you construct your piggy box from someone trusted.
Re: People Show Off Their Piggy Bank And Total Savings. PHOTOS by Pious101: 8:55pm On Jan 13, 2020
Kallmerb:
it is possible....depend on what they do...a trader with lots of daily turnover can do that
Re: People Show Off Their Piggy Bank And Total Savings. PHOTOS by Pious101: 8:55pm On Jan 13, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Hair and cloths don chop my money embarassed embarassed If only I have a boyfriend cry
so d only reason u need a boyfriend is to pay ur bills?
Re: People Show Off Their Piggy Bank And Total Savings. PHOTOS by Pious101: 8:57pm On Jan 13, 2020
hadduni:

There have been several cases of that incident
then I suspect the person that made d box must have done something
Re: People Show Off Their Piggy Bank And Total Savings. PHOTOS by Amstupid(m): 8:57pm On Jan 13, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
ur village pipu no dey sleep on top ur matter ,,, I get free dicking here sha grin

Re: People Show Off Their Piggy Bank And Total Savings. PHOTOS by Soulsymbol99: 9:08pm On Jan 13, 2020
Pious101:

Exactly, my guy said he was sure of the amount he was frequently putting in there.although someone said it has to do wit the person dat made the box 4 u.
Re: People Show Off Their Piggy Bank And Total Savings. PHOTOS by Harry00(m): 10:52pm On Jan 13, 2020
2 months
Re: People Show Off Their Piggy Bank And Total Savings. PHOTOS by WildChild00(m): 11:22pm On Jan 13, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:

All you need to do is just to write a simple application, and I am all yours.....
Re: People Show Off Their Piggy Bank And Total Savings. PHOTOS by davillian(m): 11:28pm On Jan 13, 2020
majamajic:
The person that was truthful there
Was the lady that saved 14k after a year.
Re: People Show Off Their Piggy Bank And Total Savings. PHOTOS by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:38am On Jan 14, 2020
I can't relate at all
Re: People Show Off Their Piggy Bank And Total Savings. PHOTOS by hadduni(f): 9:22am On Jan 14, 2020
Pious101:
then I suspect the person that made d box must have done something
yes
Most people believe they use 'juju' one the box in other to achieve that purpose.
Re: People Show Off Their Piggy Bank And Total Savings. PHOTOS by Pious101: 10:05am On Jan 14, 2020
hadduni:
yes
Most people believe they use 'juju' one the box in other to achieve that purpose.
that's terrible though. Then people got to be careful....wafi I hail o

(1) (Reply)

Cardib Allegedly ‘stole’ Mercyeke’s Outfit, Rocked It To The Grammy / 17-yr-old Girl Sleeps Wit Her Bestie's Dad As Payback For Sleeping With Her Bf / Funke Akindele Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.