Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Funke Akindele Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Fans (3645 Views)

Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes / Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Life - Popular Prophet / Photos From Funke Akindele’s Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele Fans by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2007
what do u all think of funke akindele i think am in love with her because i think she is a good story writer pls post ur ccomment here.
Re: Funke Akindele Fans by whatnext: 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2007
Happy Birthday!
Re: Funke Akindele Fans by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2007
honestly i have always said if Funke Akindele truly writes her movies herself, then she is truly talented. Her movies her usually off the hook-nice story, classy, nice casts, well produced, directed and so on. She is really good and its good to commend her.The same goes for Muyiwa Ademola-the guy that wrote- ORI
Re: Funke Akindele Fans by Bblak(f): 1:36pm On Oct 10, 2007
She's talented.Kudos to Muyiwa Ademola too
Re: Funke Akindele Fans by bolawuyi(m): 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2007
funke akindele,she the bomb and muiwa ademola they are my best. more grace to both of them.
Re: Funke Akindele Fans by omogenaija(f): 4:08am On Oct 20, 2007
wink
Re: Funke Akindele Fans by nikkylolly(f): 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2007
I'm a big fan. Predictable or not, she's good at wht she does.
Re: Funke Akindele Fans by dollyshow(f): 4:29am On Oct 22, 2007
Funke Akindele, I just love that Lady, from the days of "I need to know", she is Talented and can carry out her role well, I also like her costumes in movies. Muyiwa Ademola is fantastic too.
I also love Grace Amah for her petite frame. anyone know how i can contact them.
Re: Funke Akindele Fans by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2007
infact funke is jst too much i love her
Re: Funke Akindele Fans by pejubaby(f): 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2007
wao!

The lady is just too much.

I think u deserve more than that.

Muyiwa Ademola is just too good too.

i really commend his stories especially ORI.
Re: Funke Akindele Fans by Ralvy(m): 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2007
The Name's Familiar bh I dnt know her. . .
Can any1 feel me in . .
Re: Funke Akindele Fans by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 23, 2007
Funke Akindele is intelligent;thats accepted but her acting skills are nothing to write about these days.Back in the days of "I NEED TO KNOW"she was good but these days when you watch her acting they seem like she's over-doing it.Something like "over-sabi".I do like the stories she writes but definately not her acting, same goes for Muyiwa Ademola;his stories are great but his acting skills have dropped also.
Re: Funke Akindele Fans by Busta(f): 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2007
i think is ok

made a good name for herself.
Re: Funke Akindele Fans by Irock(f): 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2007
Yeah she is such a good actress, have any of yall seen ekuro? That film is the shit! as in hmmm, I cant find my part 1 and im vexin,
Re: Funke Akindele Fans by mopegirl(f): 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2008
Guyz in the house, wat about Toyin Aimakhu?

Wat do u tink of her and her dressing

Gorgeous? u'll say?
Re: Funke Akindele Fans by lucabrasi(m): 1:48pm On Aug 24, 2008
@topic
she s an awesome artiste especially the movie "ekuro" funny bt though provoking as well and lala was hillarious, no long thing o lol lol, think its got a lot to do with her background, unlike most of the others she went to lagos state model college and her parents are well to do
Re: Funke Akindele Fans by gbengaijot(m): 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2008
Personally, I know FUnke Akindele is one of the best thing that ever happened to YorubaWood ( Thats what i call Nollywod - Yoruba section)

I watched every episode of "I need to Know" as a teenager and virtually, everytime its on TV, i always switch it just to watch Bisi ( That was her cast name in "I need to Know) . I was lucky to have access to its VHS and i watcehd it over and over again.

She is my favourite young Yoruba Actress
Re: Funke Akindele Fans by sima(f): 11:59pm On Sep 09, 2008
wow. . . i love her soo much
she's one of d best actresses ever. . . she fits any role dey give her n' she's natural
n' beautiful. . . cheesy cheesy
Re: Funke Akindele Fans by showbobo(m): 9:09am On Sep 10, 2008
Da gurl is da bomb.Have you guys seen her latest JENIFA.The concept,production,storyline,directing,acting were just too superb
Re: Funke Akindele Fans by abikelat(f): 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2008
i love her, she is a combination of beauty and brain
Re: Funke Akindele Fans by Ayoboga(f): 1:48pm On Sep 10, 2008
GENIFA is more than interesting.she is da bomb no doubt,and mercy Aigbe too is another tight chic in d industry,she acts well too.
Re: Funke Akindele Fans by showbobo(m): 11:32pm On Sep 10, 2008
Dat girl rocks
Re: Funke Akindele Fans by Princessty(f): 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2010
Ayoboga:

GENIFA is more than interesting.she is da bomb no doubt,and mercy Aigbe too is another tight chic in d industry,she acts well too.

not only JENIFa Akorede
Re: Funke Akindele Fans by woodboi(m): 9:13pm On Jan 03, 2010
d girl no get pics, she is the bomb and i like the speed at which she is running.
Re: Funke Akindele Fans by adiona(f): 4:28pm On Jan 04, 2010
the babez rocks u knw, the bigz gurlz slang fing, jenifa slangz gosh i love everfin about her, she rocks my world, peace out
Re: Funke Akindele Fans by HipsyDipsy(f): 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2010
as in,is lyk,u knw,u mean I JUST LOVE HER!!!!!she's so intelligent.u knw,we lawyers cant shout! grin
Re: Funke Akindele Fans by mamagee3(f): 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2010
Good for you!
Re: Funke Akindele Fans by babaibadan(m): 4:58pm On Apr 07, 2011
Does anyone have access or links to any clips from her "I need to know" days. I will appreciate it, am trying to bring back memories.
Re: Funke Akindele Fans by llemisy(f): 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2011
funke akindele is a gud actress i luv her she,s talented,,.

(1) (Reply)

Bukky Wright Lesbian Issue / Monalisa Chinda Buys A New CAR Worth 6 Million Naira (pix Inside) / Photo Of Wizkid’s Younger Sister, Lade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.