Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional (84285 Views)

Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons / Meet Hot And Handsome Actor Alex Ekubo's Girlfriend, His Family And Biography / Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by Fuckthamods: 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2020
CSTR2:

See this guy.
No go kill yourself. grin

Accept your fate or be consumed by it.
Igbo girls no be am at all. Accept that and move on.

I will never marry an igbo girl.
You never see igbo girl be that na... Guy if you be igbo man go and make your money first. I'm talking Igbo girls their parents don't even allow to step out of the house, you only get to see them when they are in school and if you dare ask for their hand in marriage you will be scrutinized thoroughly. I don't mean the loose ones like the one the bitch in the video. I won't even marry that one for free.
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by mvem(m): 6:16pm On Jan 13, 2020
Fuckthamods:

I've read, digested it and I'm proud!
Any girl from our region that marries yoruba is an efulefu! I'm ready to stab my lovely sister to death if she lays with a yoruba. I swear!
It is not Yoruba part but the others you wrote
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:20pm On Jan 13, 2020
Fuckthamods:

Nah bro.. I know what am saying. Those ones are the useless ones, most from poor background, osu or from weak igbo state like abakiliki(forgive me). I'm certain of my state Anambra, no girl from a responsible homely family will be allowed to marry them yorubas. My town frown at marrying outside the town, if you wan come marry out of the state but within the same region that means you want to be disowned. Not to talk of yorubas

Eg Shior-ma.

Anambra feeling superior and looking down on Imo, yet they tell you they are the most united tribe in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by CSTR2: 6:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
Fuckthamods:

You never see igbo girl be that na... Guy if you be igbo man go and make your money first. I'm talking Igbo girls their parents don't even allow to step out of the house, you only get to see them when they are in school and if you dare ask for their hand in marriage you will be scrutinized thoroughly. I don't mean the loose ones like the one the bitch in the video. I won't even marry that one for free.
The igbo girl will not go to university. ?

Go to imsu and UNN and see what igbo girls are doing.
Go to any part of this country and see what igbo girls are doing.
Go to Abuja or kano.

Even the so called decent ones are rotten to the core.

No exposed guy go dey argue this matter.
You be learner.

6 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:23pm On Jan 13, 2020
Dybala11:

Is Chioma also all what you wrote above?

Sure! They all know, and Dakore too.

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by Fuckthamods: 6:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
CSTR2:

The igbo girl will not go to university. ?

Go to imsu and UNN and see what igbo girls are doing.
Go to any part of this country and see what igbo girls are doing.
Go to Abuja or kano.

Even the so called decent ones are rotten to the core.

No exposed guy go dey argue this matter.
You be learner.
Lol.. Guy it's common. The only time they got freedom is in school. Most girls are rotten, it's not a tribe thing! Girls will surely wanna explore na. But it doesn't still mean all of them are like rotten. The point I'm trying to make is when it's time to marry despite how rotten they might be the ones from reputable families will HARDLY marry yoruba. Also, No matter how rotten these ones might be they are very very discreet! Just get the point man!
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by franchasng: 7:28pm On Jan 13, 2020
Stupid Igbo girls una well done oh, continue falling our hand.

Goodness knows, if I ever by chance have a daughter and she dare disgrace my name like this, she will sleep and never wake up because I her father will plot her secret death. I cannot tolerate a useless daughter, I rather not have one than have a stupid, shameless, disgraceful daughter as child, I will turn to a murderer sad
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by franchasng: 7:33pm On Jan 13, 2020
Fuckthamods:

I've read, digested it and I'm proud!
Any girl from our region that marries yoruba is an efulefu! I'm ready to stab my lovely sister to death if she lays with a yoruba. I swear!
The day my daughter opens her mouth and tell me she is dating a Yoruba boy, that day I will make her understand that if she does not love to continue being alive, then she can continue and that will be my last warning.

And the next I will softly tell the Yoruba boy to leave my daughter that she is not for people like him no matter how rich or famous he is and if he insist, I won't talk about it again, time will teach them a lesson never to disobey a father like me, I don't have time for nonsense.

Anyway, my daughter or daughters will know their boundaries as they grow angry
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by Tembebe: 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2020
franchasng:
The day my daughter opens her mouth and tell me she is dating a Yoruba boy, that day I will make her understand that if she does not love to continue being alive, then she can continue and that will be my last warning.

And the next I will softly tell the Yoruba boy to leave my daughter that she is not for people like him no matter how rich or famous he is and if he insist, I won't talk about it again, time will teach them a lesson never to disobey a father like me, I don't have time for nonsense.

Anyway, my daughter or daughters will know their boundaries as they grow angry
But you will definitely be over joyous if she brings home Hausa bah?
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by Americanboy35: 8:00pm On Jan 13, 2020
And this gyal go gat boyfriend o
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by franchasng: 8:07pm On Jan 13, 2020
Tembebe:
But you will definitely be over joyous if she brings home Hausa bah?
Anything Muslim, not in my house!

A Yoruba Christian I *can and *may condone to an extent, to an extent.

But if my daughter decides to bring shame to my family's name and the hardwork I used years to build, I wouldn't mind getting rid of her if all efforts fail and the guy that caused me to take such a radical decision must pay a huge price too.

Remember, when getting married, your interest and family interest should be paramount, romantic love should be secondary because love is not enough reason to marry anybody if you are sensible enough, this is a principle I must inculcate into my children as they grow up
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by Smellingrillmea: 8:18pm On Jan 13, 2020
shogsman:
Apart from boyfriend and money there is nothing else nothing else inside the head of a Nigerian girl.

Very shallow
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by Tembebe: 8:32pm On Jan 13, 2020
franchasng:
[/b]Anything Muslim, not in my house![b]

A Yoruba Christian I *can and *may condone to an extent, to an extent.

But if my daughter decides to bring shame to my family's name and the hardwork I used years to build, I wouldn't mind getting rid of her if all efforts fail and the guy that caused me to take such a radical decision must pay a huge price too.

Remember, when getting married, your interest and family interest should be paramount, romantic love should be secondary because love is not enough reason to marry anybody if you are sensible enough, this is a principle I must inculcate into my children as they grow up
My dear,there are Hausa Christians now.
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by cococandy(f): 9:05pm On Jan 13, 2020
shogsman:
Apart from boyfriend and money there is nothing else nothing else inside the head of a Nigerian girl.
shut up
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by shogsman(m): 9:12pm On Jan 13, 2020
cococandy:
shut up
I know one of you half baked b
rain will try to quote me and say nonsense, apart from social media which you use as your avenue to source for potential clients what other impacts have y'all had to the society. Before you start engaging with tales of how you're different bla bla bla blame the lots of you that made people like me generalize, nonsense.
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by shogsman(m): 9:12pm On Jan 13, 2020
cococandy:
shut up
I know one of you half bakedbrains rain will try to quote me and say nonsense, apart from social media which you use as your avenue to source for potential clients what other impacts have y'all had to the society. Before you start engaging with tales of how you're different bla bla bla blame the lots of you that made people like me generalize, nonsense.
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by Kingrexyl(m): 9:25pm On Jan 13, 2020
shogsman:
Lol Nigerian girls done suffer. cheesy
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by Penboy: 9:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
This is known as Sexual delusion or delusion of love or Amorous delusion. #psychiatrist
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by Kingrexyl(m): 9:55pm On Jan 13, 2020
cococandy:
shut up
Shut up your stinking mouth, he said the blatant truth!
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 13, 2020
Kizz Daniel posted 3 pictures of his gf on his page, released new music. In 2018 Wizzy posted 5 pictures of tiwa on his page, before his first o2 show. Mhmmmm.
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 14, 2020
Fuckthamods:

Whatever makes you yorubas sleep at night.
I know that's what you guys wish, we dash una that efulefu bitch.
That person u quoted isn’t even Yoruba.
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:40am On Jan 14, 2020
Stevecovey:

That person u quoted isn’t even Yoruba.

Stop replying them, all na chest beating!
Did you see them liking his comments? Just imagine some feeling superior to some and calling some poor.
Ironically, they claim to be the most united tribe in Nigeria.
Ask him to upload his bank account.

One Igbo girl is a baby mama to Dangote's son in law, she is using the male child to extort money from the guy. Million upon millions of Dangote's money.
She then asked for I think N50m to stay clear off the guy, when he couldn't pay, she called him out, shortly after his wedding to Dangote's daughter.

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by illiteratepmb: 9:14am On Jan 14, 2020
Omo Ibo. Dick huzlers.
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by Lordapson23(m): 9:00pm On Jan 14, 2020
maynation:
What in the name of Lord Rahi's left ball is this nonsense?

grin grin grin grin Pls tell me u're comedienne
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by Dybala11(m): 12:03am On Jan 15, 2020
Fuckthamods:

Even if she is an ugly cripple and she agrees to a yoruba prince charming i will still stab her. Anyways, before i stab her my father might have done it already.
Your case is irredeemable bro
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by Dybala11(m): 12:10am On Jan 15, 2020
franchasng:
Stupid Igbo girls una well done oh, continue falling our hand.

Goodness knows, if I ever by chance have a daughter and she dare disgrace my name like this, she will sleep and never wake up because I her father will plot her secret death. I cannot tolerate a useless daughter, I rather not have one than have a stupid, shameless, disgraceful daughter as child, I will turn to a murderer sad
Is there any difference between you and the head slamming hediots causing chaos all over the globe? This is the same wickedness they would have shown their flesh and blood.
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by Dybala11(m): 12:13am On Jan 15, 2020
Tembebe:
homophobic, kwa?
Xenophobic jor
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 15, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Sure! They all know, and Dakore too
Dakore is from Bayelsa, she's ijaw I think. But then again, what do I know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) / I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini / Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.