Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional (84231 Views)

Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons / Meet Hot And Handsome Actor Alex Ekubo's Girlfriend, His Family And Biography / Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by Fuckthamods: 4:57pm On Jan 13, 2020
CSTR2:

Oh boy, stop wasting your time.
I am igbo but igbo girls na free for all.

They have no restrictions as long as you have money.
Abokii sef dey fucckk dem.

Don't waste your time defending nonsense.
Nah bro.. I know what am saying. Those ones are the useless ones, most from poor background, osu or from weak igbo state like abakiliki(forgive me). I'm certain of my state Anambra, no girl from a responsible homely family will be allowed to marry them yorubas. My town frown at marrying outside the town, if you wan come marry out of the state but within the same region that means you want to be disowned. Not to talk of yorubas
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by Tembebe: 4:58pm On Jan 13, 2020
Fuckthamods:

Those ones are the lost ones that don't know their roots or come from an irresponsible family. It's hard to see a real igbo girl who knows her roots and comes from a good wealthy background mixing with yorubas. You can take that to the bank!
Tribalistic much?
You must really hate them.kai!!!
Life isn't this hard you know?

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by popcykaylah(m): 5:03pm On Jan 13, 2020
Oponu .. gold diggers

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by mechanics(m): 5:08pm On Jan 13, 2020
She's jobless.
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by bluefilm: 5:08pm On Jan 13, 2020
she's a fool.
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:10pm On Jan 13, 2020
why are Igbo ladies crushing on Yoruba guys lately

is there something I'm missing here? Yoruba ladies better take us serious now before Igbo ladies will marry us finished and you will be left with chest beater and bokoharam people

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by luminouz(m): 5:16pm On Jan 13, 2020
maynation:
What in the name of Lord Rahi's left ball is this nonsense?

So you can't do that for me abi? tongue
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by mvem(m): 5:18pm On Jan 13, 2020
Fuckthamods:

Nah bro.. I know what am saying. Those ones are the useless ones, most from poor background, osu or from weak igbo state like abakiliki(forgive me). I'm certain of my state Anambra, no girl from a responsible homely family will be allowed to marry them yorubas. My town frown at marrying outside the town, if you wan come marry out of the state but within the same region that means you want to be disowned. Not to talk of yorubas
You don't know you have used your hands and written bad about your tribe...read all what you wrote and digest it

4 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by Fuckthamods: 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
mvem:
You don't know you have used your hands and written bad about your tribe...read all what you wrote and digest it
I've read, digested it and I'm proud!
Any girl from our region that marries yoruba is an efulefu! I'm ready to stab my lovely sister to death if she lays with a yoruba. I swear!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2020

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by Revolva(m): 5:26pm On Jan 13, 2020
Bunch of useless girls everywhere in Nigeria

Fuckthamods:

Any girl from our region that marries yoruba is an efulefu! I'm ready to stab my lovely sister to death if she lays with a yoruba. I swear!

Pls don't let this mentality make you spend the rest of ur life in jail

There are countless yorubas married to igbos and countless igbos married to Yoruba

What does that take from you ..
Life is win or lose

If love can make prince Harry marry an American Of mix race then who is ur sister

Abeg stop dis tribalism ok

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by luminouz(m): 5:26pm On Jan 13, 2020
Fuckthamods:

Have you taken your medication today? You missed two doses already. Its 5:26pm. Do take the last one and make the job easier for your doctors biko

3 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by Dybala11(m): 5:31pm On Jan 13, 2020
Fuckthamods:

Those ones are the lost ones that don't know their roots or come from an irresponsible family. It's hard to see a real igbo girl who knows her roots and comes from a good wealthy background mixing with yorubas. You can take that to the bank!
Is Chioma also all what you wrote above?

7 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by Dybala11(m): 5:32pm On Jan 13, 2020
Wetin bubu no go see for aso rock
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by Gina2019(f): 5:33pm On Jan 13, 2020
Fuckthamods:

Makawhy?
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by Dybala11(m): 5:35pm On Jan 13, 2020
mvem:
He's trying to make the xenophobic tendencies of his race known

3 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by Dybala11(m): 5:37pm On Jan 13, 2020
Fuckthamods:

As if your sister is the queen of England!

3 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by Dybala11(m): 5:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
Gina2019:
Makawhy?
As in, they've really dealt with his reasoning faculty to an irredeemable extent. How the hell will an educated fellow harbour and voice out such a level of hatred and murderous intention.

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by Tembebe: 5:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
Dybala11:

He's trying to make the homophobic tendencies of his race known
homophobic, kwa?

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by Fuckthamods: 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2020
Dybala11:

Is Chioma also all what you wrote above?
Chioma is from imo plus imo women too like money, she might be from a wealthy and responsible family but i doubt. As for my Anambra, 1% chance it would work if the babe is from a wealthy and responsible background.
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by tityboi: 5:44pm On Jan 13, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by CSTR2: 5:44pm On Jan 13, 2020
Fuckthamods:

They may not be allowed to by the parents.

But it doesn't mean these girls will not fucckk anything.

Igbo girls are too loose. That is a fact.
They claim to be wise, but they are not wise enough.

6 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by Fuckthamods: 5:47pm On Jan 13, 2020
Dybala11:

As if your sister is the queen of England!
Even if she is an ugly cripple and she agrees to a yoruba prince charming i will still stab her. Anyways, before i stab her my father might have done it already.
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by CSTR2: 5:51pm On Jan 13, 2020
Fuckthamods:

Even if she is an ugly cripple and she agrees to a yoruba prince charming i will still stab her. Anyways, before i stab her my father might have done it already.
Dey there.
As long as the guy has money, you are playing a losing game.

Igbo girl will go and carry belle to prove to her parents that they are not smarter than her.

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by ItooWorWor(m): 5:55pm On Jan 13, 2020
IGBO AKAMA

3 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by Fuckthamods: 5:58pm On Jan 13, 2020
CSTR2:

They may not be allowed to by the parents.

But it doesn't mean these girls will not fucckk anything.

Igbo girls are too loose. That is a fact.
They claim to be wise, but they are not wise enough.
You right somehow, but they can hardly marry. Except the lost ones like the one op posted. Highest they will Bleep and a matured man knows that is never enough. Moreover, Yoruba women are also loose and you don't have to spend much compared to our girls.
I don talk am.. If i catch any of my sisters with any of them i go kill am.
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by winterfell007(m): 5:58pm On Jan 13, 2020
maynation:
What in the name of Lord Rahi's left ball is this nonsense?

This one still misses 'Lengend of Richard Cypher'

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by CSTR2: 6:02pm On Jan 13, 2020
Fuckthamods:

You right somehow, but they can hardly marry. Except the lost ones like the one op posted. Highest they will Bleep and a matured man knows that is never enough. Moreover, Yoruba women are also loose and you don't have to spend much compared to our girls.
I don talk am.. If i catch any of my sisters with any of them i go kill am.
See this guy.
No go kill yourself. grin

Accept your fate or be consumed by it.
Igbo girls no be am at all. Accept that and move on.

I will never marry an igbo girl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by Fuckthamods: 6:07pm On Jan 13, 2020
CSTR2:

Dey there.
As long as the guy has money, you are playing a losing game.

Igbo girl will go and carry belle to prove to her parents that they are not smarter than her.
Guy maybe u are not from Anambra, maybe u are not even igbo or maybe u just don't understand. I'm talking of igbo women from wealthy and good background with knowledge of their roots, I'm talking of those whose parents travel to their village and got reputation! You can't entice those ones family with money, They have dignity to protect. Don't also forget I was talking about my sister, if she carry belle we go use knife tear that her stomach open.
Anyways, let's foget the matter. The real ones knows the game
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by Octopusssy(f): 6:09pm On Jan 13, 2020
Nigerian youths are indeed jobless.
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by CSTR2: 6:10pm On Jan 13, 2020
Fuckthamods:

Guy maybe u are not from Anambra, maybe u are not even igbo or maybe u just don't understand. I'm talking of igbo women from wealthy and good background with knowledge of their roots, I'm talking of those whose parents travel to their village and got reputation! You can't entice those ones family with money, They have dignity to protect. Don't also forget I was talking about my sister, if she carry belle we go use knife tear that her stomach open.
Anyways, let's foget the matter. The real ones knows the game
lol
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional by Tembebe: 6:10pm On Jan 13, 2020
Dybala11:

As in, they've real dealt with his reasoning faculty to an irredeemable extent. How the hell will an educated fellow harbour and voice out such a level of hatred and murderous intention.
I wonder what he will do if his sister or even daughter brings home an Hausa guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Facts About Keanu Reeves / I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini / Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.