Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

My Mother Not Dead - Mercy Eke’s Sister, Promise Eke Cries Out - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Mother Not Dead - Mercy Eke’s Sister, Promise Eke Cries Out (36219 Views)

Photos – Mercy Eke’s Sister Looks Gorgeous As She Celebrates Her Birthday / Mercy Eke Buys Venza For Her Sister, Promise, As Birthday Gift / Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Not Dead - Mercy Eke’s Sister, Promise Eke Cries Out by omamush(f): 6:25pm On Jan 13, 2020
skukimania:
Is that woman Mercy's Aunt? Because her mum is truly dead. Well, so she told us during one of her diary sessions in BB house. She even cried that day while talking about her.
That lady might even be one of her fans who is sincerely wishing her mum to RIP.

Mercy's mum is not dead o madam

That's her elder sis
Re: My Mother Not Dead - Mercy Eke’s Sister, Promise Eke Cries Out by CYMERX(f): 6:25pm On Jan 13, 2020
Geminita1:
Those titans, very sick people.
My dr d tin taya me oo
I don't kn d person that invited to the useless group to be seeing their titan's nonsense posts,
I don't km what to do inother to decline seeing dia rubbished posts

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Not Dead - Mercy Eke’s Sister, Promise Eke Cries Out by AuroraB(f): 6:27pm On Jan 13, 2020
itsme01:
They better avoid that tacha girl, with what happened to Angela Okorie, that girl and her fans are unstable
cheesy For real now
Re: My Mother Not Dead - Mercy Eke’s Sister, Promise Eke Cries Out by splashbaby(m): 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2020
Austeeenxx:
For fuucckk sake, this is 2020.
Stop posting useless news on frontpage.
Titans and marlians... Madness has taken over.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Not Dead - Mercy Eke’s Sister, Promise Eke Cries Out by Realfrankie(m): 6:52pm On Jan 13, 2020
Titans or Titus are insane

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Not Dead - Mercy Eke’s Sister, Promise Eke Cries Out by Ovawise2020: 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
Geminita1:
Those titans, very sick people.
honestly I used to think that u are a titan
Re: My Mother Not Dead - Mercy Eke’s Sister, Promise Eke Cries Out by skukimania(f): 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2020
Gbegirisoupp:

Are you ok?

When did she do that. All these Trasha fans will just be typing rubbish.

You may not be ok but I couldn't care less about that. Whatever gave you the impression that I am Tacha's fan!
I simply stated what I heard her said during one of her diary sessions. So, I was surprised to know that her real mum is still alive, which might be the case with that lady.
I am one of her biggest fan just so you know. undecided
Re: My Mother Not Dead - Mercy Eke’s Sister, Promise Eke Cries Out by skukimania(f): 7:22pm On Jan 13, 2020
omamush:

Mercy's mum is not dead o madam

That's her elder sis

Thank you. I honestly thought her mum is late because she said something like that during her stay in BB house. She even cried while narrating her mother's ordeal while raising them.
I am her fan , which is why I thought that lady might have made the same mistake. So, it doesn't really mean she is a Titan or whatever.
Re: My Mother Not Dead - Mercy Eke’s Sister, Promise Eke Cries Out by ABINTUK(m): 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2020
Seequadry:
Not again.... Something you did yourself

Naso dem tacha people sef jobless reach

Titans is the female version of marlians.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Mother Not Dead - Mercy Eke’s Sister, Promise Eke Cries Out by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2020
skukimania:
Is that woman Mercy's Aunt? Because her mum is truly dead. Well, so she told us during one of her diary sessions in BB house. She even cried that day while talking about her.
That lady might even be one of her fans who is sincerely wishing her mum to RIP.

Hanty, biko if u no Sabi Mercy's family better stop dz joke ozugbo..shior!!
Re: My Mother Not Dead - Mercy Eke’s Sister, Promise Eke Cries Out by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 13, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
Lets be honest. There is something comedic about posting obituary for someone who is still alive. Am I the only one laughing here

Meaning, we need to have your brain examined..

Aturu

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Not Dead - Mercy Eke’s Sister, Promise Eke Cries Out by skukimania(f): 7:32pm On Jan 13, 2020
Zita55:

Hanty, biko if u no Sabi Mercy's family better stop dz joke ozugbo..shior!!

Well, I happen to be her fan too and I don't wish her bad. That's what I heard her say in BB house. If that's her mum, then, that lady might have made an innocent mistake too.
Not everyone will know her family Madam ozugbo... mtcheeeeeew! undecided
Re: My Mother Not Dead - Mercy Eke’s Sister, Promise Eke Cries Out by Queenjuliette(f): 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2020
Dear Multi-choice,
Don't bring Big Brother to Njgeria biko, Just do BBA, it is really tearing us apart. Last year the media sold us " A woman should win" . Our cyber space have not known peace even after the show.
I fear if you bring it here this year the media might sell "let another tribe win" you know what that is. "Tribal war".

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Not Dead - Mercy Eke’s Sister, Promise Eke Cries Out by Geminita1(f): 8:24pm On Jan 13, 2020
Ovawise2020:
honestly I used to think that u are a titan
Lol God forbid.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Not Dead - Mercy Eke’s Sister, Promise Eke Cries Out by Gbegirisoupp: 8:42pm On Jan 13, 2020
skukimania:

Well, I happen to be her fan too and I don't wish her bad. That's what I heard her say in BB house. If that's her mum, then, that lady might have made an innocent mistake too.
Not everyone will know her family Madam ozugbo... mtcheeeeeew! undecided

It wasn't Mercy you heard saying that.

ABI wax full your ear?
Re: My Mother Not Dead - Mercy Eke’s Sister, Promise Eke Cries Out by Mrexcell(m): 8:42pm On Jan 13, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Mercy Eke’s sister accuses Tacha’s fans of declaring herself and their mom dead

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7QJx32gD_w/?igshid=n5wt4473dxjf

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzPVcso9oA8

Not all social media negative posts about u deserves ur attention it's better to over look them and move on with ur life. There are so many crazy sick minds out there these days posting whatever they like just to hurt you. I don't even trust that tasha of a girl and her voilent fans with the recent assassination incident that almost took away the life of Angela okorie.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Not Dead - Mercy Eke’s Sister, Promise Eke Cries Out by Gbegirisoupp: 8:44pm On Jan 13, 2020
skukimania:

You may not be ok but I couldn't care less about that. Whatever gave you the impression that I am Tacha's fan!
I simply stated what I heard her said during one of her diary sessions. So, I was surprised to know that her real mum is still alive, which might be the case with that lady.
I am one of her biggest fan just so you know. undecided

You are not her fan please. If you are, by now you would have known that her mum is very much alive!

So go look for who you are actually stanning.
Re: My Mother Not Dead - Mercy Eke’s Sister, Promise Eke Cries Out by Gbegirisoupp: 8:46pm On Jan 13, 2020
Marcus2:
May she RIP

If your own mother is alive, she will drop First!
Re: My Mother Not Dead - Mercy Eke’s Sister, Promise Eke Cries Out by Gbegirisoupp: 8:48pm On Jan 13, 2020
GreetMe:
Mercy should start from the beginning of the story not what happened later.

Mercy's fans leaked Tacha's number and layed a curse on her dead mother.

Titans retaliated and everyone knows their own madness na X2

Vinny sleek trasha's paid blogger leaked Mercy's number first to her fans.

Re: My Mother Not Dead - Mercy Eke’s Sister, Promise Eke Cries Out by skukimania(f): 8:58pm On Jan 13, 2020
Gbegirisoupp:

You are not her fan please. If you are, by now you would have known that her mum is very much alive!

So go look for who you are actually stanning.

I don't have to keep following her up and down online after BB just to be able to prove to you that I am her fan. I supported her when she needed my support the most and I am satisfied with that.
But since you are interested in that, you can check my previous comments during big brother period.
Re: My Mother Not Dead - Mercy Eke’s Sister, Promise Eke Cries Out by skukimania(f): 8:59pm On Jan 13, 2020
Gbegirisoupp:

It wasn't Mercy you heard saying that.

ABI wax full your ear?

No, it blocked your brain. Oponu omo!
Re: My Mother Not Dead - Mercy Eke’s Sister, Promise Eke Cries Out by GreetMe(m): 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
Gbegirisoupp:

Vinny sleek trasha's paid blogger leaked Mercy's number first to her fans.

Read his post, he said Mercy called him for a deal, what has that got to do with Tacha?

Tacha doesn't like or follow that Vinny blog, dat shows he is responsible for his actions! Mercy follows and likes demeaning posts about Tacha's late mum. Lambolites page for example

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Not Dead - Mercy Eke’s Sister, Promise Eke Cries Out by Gbegirisoupp: 9:22pm On Jan 13, 2020
GreetMe:

Read his post, he said Mercy called him for a deal, what has that got to do with Tacha?

Tacha doesn't like or follow that Vinny blog, dat shows he is responsible for his actions! Mercy follows and likes demeaning posts about Tacha's late mum. Lambolites page for example

Let's say Mercy actually called him, is that a good reason to display her personal number for all trasha's fans to see and start trolling her?

Trasha doesn't follow him but toutans follow him and hang on to everything he says.

This guy has been threatening Mercy and her fans for months. Mercy or her fans never complained!

Can you show where MERCY liked a post about Trasha's mum?

But I can show you where trasha retweeted demeaning posts about Mercy. She does it all the time.

Believe me when I say, all these started from these trasha paid bloggers. Vinny and pepperoom.

Re: My Mother Not Dead - Mercy Eke’s Sister, Promise Eke Cries Out by Gbegirisoupp: 9:24pm On Jan 13, 2020
skukimania:

I don't have to keep following her up and down online after BB just to be able to prove to you that I am her fan. I supported her when she needed my support the most and I am satisfied with that.
But since you are interested in that, you can check my previous comments during big brother period.

I'm not interested . All I know is that as a fan you would have known. But since it's obvious you're a fake fan, it's ok. grin grin grin
Re: My Mother Not Dead - Mercy Eke’s Sister, Promise Eke Cries Out by skukimania(f): 10:01pm On Jan 13, 2020
Gbegirisoupp:

I'm not interested . All I know is that as a fan you would have known. But since it's obvious you're a fake fan, it's ok. grin grin grin

undecided
Re: My Mother Not Dead - Mercy Eke’s Sister, Promise Eke Cries Out by Ovawise2020: 11:05pm On Jan 13, 2020
Geminita1:
Lol God forbid.
your nickname Geminita .. is your month zodiac sign Gemini?
Re: My Mother Not Dead - Mercy Eke’s Sister, Promise Eke Cries Out by Geminita1(f): 11:35pm On Jan 13, 2020
Ovawise2020:
your nickname Geminita .. is your month zodiac sign Gemini?
No dear.
Re: My Mother Not Dead - Mercy Eke’s Sister, Promise Eke Cries Out by Ovawise2020: 12:55am On Jan 14, 2020
Geminita1:
No dear.
Geminita give me this one chance to have a private chat with u.. Check your pm for me.. or drop me your mail so I can write to u
Re: My Mother Not Dead - Mercy Eke’s Sister, Promise Eke Cries Out by Jobig(m): 6:23am On Jan 14, 2020
Why dragging innocent lady name into this accusing game. Be careful the actions you act on social media, fame is earn by hard work.
Re: My Mother Not Dead - Mercy Eke’s Sister, Promise Eke Cries Out by mysticdollar(f): 7:18am On Jan 14, 2020
When will some girls get over big brother naija. Its really getting irritating please just stop all this and move on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ali Baba Blasts Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu On Instagram / Toolz, Tiwa Savage, Lilian Esoro & Nicki Minaj: Who Rocked The Purple Hair Best? / Arsenal Fans Celebrate Pasuma's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.