Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Why Are You Obessed With Me - Mercy Eke Asks Tacha, Addresses Death Threat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Are You Obessed With Me - Mercy Eke Asks Tacha, Addresses Death Threat (4153 Views)

The Headies Disqualify Portable Over Death Threat To Co-Nominees (Photo) / ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) / Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Obessed With Me - Mercy Eke Asks Tacha, Addresses Death Threat by SleekGist: 4:48pm On Jan 13, 2020
A fan of controversial BBNaija former housemate,Tacha shared what looks like an obituary of BBNaija winner, Mercy’s sister and mother, with words like ‘RIP’ ‘Gone too soon’, “Rest in Peace”, “Gone so soon”, ‘#ripmercyeke. Sleekgist

A fan even hinted that Mercy will die of cancer as she has spent all her proceeds treating the ailment.

Furious with the development, Mercy Eke took to her Instastories, to make a video, apparently addressing Tacha, and mounting heavy curses on those wishing her famil, dead and stating her willingness to fight back as she is not the reason for their misfortune ....

"I curse you today.. why are you obsessed with me? Deal with it... I won (bbnaija) and I am still winning. You failed accept it and move on.. before BBNaija you were nothing and you are still nothing because you don't have a father or mother, because you are an orphan... am I  the curse of your parents death?" She asked Tacha who is known to be an orphan.

Watch video here
https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/why-are-you-obessed-with-me-mercy-eke-asks-tacha-addresses-those-who-declared-her-mom-and-sister-dead/

Re: Why Are You Obessed With Me - Mercy Eke Asks Tacha, Addresses Death Threat by HallaDaTruth: 4:52pm On Jan 13, 2020
tongue
Re: Why Are You Obessed With Me - Mercy Eke Asks Tacha, Addresses Death Threat by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2020
You are free to express yourself Mercy but you don’t have to use the fact that she is an orphan to insult her,it’s insensitive of you madam Mercy

4 Likes

Re: Why Are You Obessed With Me - Mercy Eke Asks Tacha, Addresses Death Threat by itsme01: 6:49pm On Jan 13, 2020
mercy should just ignore this fight
Re: Why Are You Obessed With Me - Mercy Eke Asks Tacha, Addresses Death Threat by Sapphire86(f): 10:29pm On Jan 13, 2020
Since her disqualification, Tacha has been on her own lane and thriving @ it quite frankly... Has she thrown one or 2 shade? Of course and that's because she's human... But to say Tacha dey reason Mercy is a flat out lie... What I have seen is that Titans have upped their shade & venom level from the usual but mercenaries as the name implies lipsrsealed undecided have always been a bitter bunch drawing blood first...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Obessed With Me - Mercy Eke Asks Tacha, Addresses Death Threat by GreetMe(m): 1:18am On Jan 14, 2020
Sapphire86:
Since her disqualification, Tacha has been on her own lane and thriving @ it quite frankly... Has she thrown one or 2 shade? Of course and that's because she's human... But to say Tacha dey reason Mercy is a flat out lie... What I have seen is that Titans have upped their shade & venom level from the usual but mercenaries as the name implies lipsrsealed undecided have always been a bitter bunch drawing blood first...

You said it all!

End of thread!

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Obessed With Me - Mercy Eke Asks Tacha, Addresses Death Threat by CHoccolaTE: 3:46am On Jan 14, 2020
Tacha agbero fans need to learn where to draw the line.
Their troublesome tacha was disqualified end of story. Wishing death on mercy family will not give tacha bbn victory.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Obessed With Me - Mercy Eke Asks Tacha, Addresses Death Threat by OKorowanta: 4:57am On Jan 14, 2020
CHoccolaTE:
Their troublesome tacha was disqualified end of story. Wishing death on mercy family will not give tacha bbn victory.

Why do you think its Tacha's fans?
Dat Mercy girl look like who nor get enemies full ground before Bbn?
Wen she was confessing on national tv about the popular married guys she dated,you think some of such wives who felt hurt can't throw shades at her?
You never can tell.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Obessed With Me - Mercy Eke Asks Tacha, Addresses Death Threat by CHoccolaTE: 5:08am On Jan 14, 2020
OKorowanta:

Why do you think its Tacha's fans?
Dat Mercy girl look like who nor get enemies full ground before Bbn?
Wen she was confessing on national tv about the popular married guys she dated,you think some of such wives who felt hurt can't throw shades at her?
You never can tell.
And why do you think it's not tacha fans?
Are they not the ones that always behave like agbero, afterall they robbed sir Dee and they support tacha who has psychological problems and also sleeps with married men.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Obessed With Me - Mercy Eke Asks Tacha, Addresses Death Threat by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:53am On Jan 14, 2020
Sandyxandy1:
You are free to express yourself Mercy but you don’t have to use the fact that she is an orphan to insult her,it’s insensitive of you madam Mercy

Are you minding the yeye girl.

These Nigeriam bloggers will spread half truths it all started when one yeye Messy fan sent a silly message to Tacha on whatsapp Tacha even posted it on her instastory the message got to her the lady insulted her late mother all for a reality show.

Nigerian yeye half baked bloggers did not see that one to carry.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Obessed With Me - Mercy Eke Asks Tacha, Addresses Death Threat by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:56am On Jan 14, 2020
Sapphire86:

Take five jare.

When they come for Tacha nobody talks but when Titandms reply in defence of Tacha yeye bloggers will carry the news like as if they are on someone's payroll to paint Tacha bad.
Take five.

Re: Why Are You Obessed With Me - Mercy Eke Asks Tacha, Addresses Death Threat by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:59am On Jan 14, 2020
CHoccolaTE:
Let Messy warn her own first call a spade a spade.They will shade and insult Tacha the yeye girl will follow, like and even retweet insults directed at Tacha by her mumunary fans.
For every action there is an equal and oppositre reaction before any Titan comes for you you must have come for Tacha first.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Obessed With Me - Mercy Eke Asks Tacha, Addresses Death Threat by englishmart(m): 7:07am On Jan 14, 2020
Tacha still feels Mercy made her lose the Balon D'or Bb9ja stuff. I don't care about any of them, but they have to understand that in such games every strategy that's capable of ousting a rival or anyone is much necessary.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Obessed With Me - Mercy Eke Asks Tacha, Addresses Death Threat by CHoccolaTE: 7:24am On Jan 14, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Let Messy warn her own first call a spade a spade.They will shade and insult Tacha the yeye girl will follow, like and even retweet insults directed at Tacha by her mumunary fans.
For every action there is an equal and oppositre reaction before any Titan comes for you you must have come for Tacha first.

Its all good, really.
Let's not argue abeg.

I don't beef with my fellow feminist compatriots.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Obessed With Me - Mercy Eke Asks Tacha, Addresses Death Threat by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 14, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

And why do you think it's not tacha fans?
Are they not the ones that always behave like agbero, afterall they robbed sir Dee and they support tacha who has psychological problems and also sleeps with married men.
And mercy fans are not agberos? even here on nl, we see how they behave like second-rate thug

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Obessed With Me - Mercy Eke Asks Tacha, Addresses Death Threat by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:16am On Jan 14, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Its all good, really.
Let's not argue abeg.

I don't beef with my fellow feminist compatriots.
cheesy
I am not arguing with you ooo this is not bbn thread. grin

Likewise aunty I don't beef with any feminist we just sometimes agree to disagree or vice versa.

Cheers. kiss

Re: Why Are You Obessed With Me - Mercy Eke Asks Tacha, Addresses Death Threat by finalboss(m): 10:15am On Jan 14, 2020
Imagine
Re: Why Are You Obessed With Me - Mercy Eke Asks Tacha, Addresses Death Threat by Alanwalker(m): 10:31am On Jan 14, 2020
mtcheeee..... recently those two have been losing their stupid fame , so they just came up with this useless stunt to bring back some gullible people's attention
both tacha and mercy should take this

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Psquare Flies To Abidjan For Kora Awards / Nigerian Female Singer Display Her Breasts During An Event / Annoying Things Nigerian Girls Do At Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.