Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Urgent Pls Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Pls Help (406 Views)

Urgent!pls, Where Can I Get N10k- 12k Affordable Bus Fare To Abuja From Lagos / Urgent Pls! Cost Of Overnight Parking At Port Harcourt Int'l Airport / PLS Help...!germany Vs South Korea...get In Lets Analyse! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Pls Help by thankgodms: 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
Good day Nairalander Traveler. Pls I am currently seeking your opinion and advise on what to do on this matter.
I purchased US visa ticket last year February ending for traveling but the program I wanted to use if for was later withdraw due to non receiving invitation on time and I cannot meet up with the appointment by the time I received the letter.
So this year I decided to use the ticket for visiting tourist but the appointment booking date I got from Lagos is starting from March and from my finding they said the receipt can only be used within a year.
My question and my worry now is that, can I still use it to book appointment for March, are the embassy going to be able to veto the receipt by March if book it now.

Kindly assist and enlighten me on this if you have the solid info, it is so urgent.

Thank you
Re: Urgent Pls Help by thankgodms: 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
Pls help out
Re: Urgent Pls Help by flourishing247: 6:40am On Jan 18, 2020
You need to pay another visa fee. The other option is if you keep checking for early dates. Stay away from agents too!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Urgent Pls Help by thankgodms: 11:16am On Jan 23, 2020
flourishing247:
You need to pay another visa fee. The other option is if you keep checking for early dates. Stay away from agents too!!!!!

Thank you for your response. I have wrote their support (Admin) and I was told that I can use it to book appointment with any date of my choice before the expiry date of the receipt, in which I have done.

(1) (Reply)

UK Application / Why Kerala Should Be Your Next Travel Destination? Know Top Reasons To Visit! / Travelling Overseas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.