Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Factors To Consider When Choosing A Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Factors To Consider When Choosing A Smartphone (850 Views)

Chinese Market Where You Can Build A Smartphone From Scratch In A Couple Of Hour / Things To Avoid While Buying A Smartphone / What You Need To Know About A Dual Camera When Choosing A Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Factors To Consider When Choosing A Smartphone by LITIFYED: 6:11pm On Jan 13, 2020
Smartphones have undeniably become a significant part of our daily lives. They are able to perform the tasks a computer can do. Apart from making calls and sending SMS, you can also check emails, watch movies and shows, browse and use social media.

With a large array of smartphones available, it can be very stressful choosing the best one to suit your needs. This is why I have outlined a few factors to consider when buying a smartphone.

Click here to read https://litifyed.com/factors-to-consider-when-choosing-a-smartphone/
Re: Factors To Consider When Choosing A Smartphone by Ejadike(m): 6:27pm On Jan 13, 2020
Continuation from where LITIFYED stopped grin. grin

litifyed

Smartphone
Smartphones have undeniably become a significant part of our daily lives. They are able to perform the tasks a computer can do. Apart from making calls and sending SMS, you can also check mails, watch movies and shows, browse and use social media.

With a large array of smartphones available, it can be very stressful choosing the best one to suit your needs. This is why I have outlined a few factors to consider when buying a smartphone.

Factors to consider before choosing a Smartphone
Price and Budget
This is an unavoidable factor. Ensure that you stick to your budget when shopping for a smartphone. Good news is that there many great phones to suit any budget. I personally recommend Huawei phones.

2. Storage size

Different phones come with various memory storage. You have to pick one that can accommodate what you wish to store in the smartphone.

3. Operating System

The most prominent operating systems include Android, IOS and Windows. You should opt for whichever you think has a good UI and isn’t complicated for you. You wouldn’t want to get confused while using your smartphone.

4. Battery Life

Choice of battery is somewhat dependent on what you intend to use the smartphone for. For instance, a business man would need a phone with long battery life. You can also opt for phones with replaceable batteries so that you can move around with spares.

5. Processor and RAM

There are many processors used in smartphones. Terms like quad-core, dual-core and octa-core are used to describe processors. The more processors in a device, the better it performs. However iPhone devices use dual-core processors but are still better than some quad-core processor phones. As for RAM, always go for more as that means better all-round performance.

Oya, lemme pity him. You guys should check out 6 and 7 in his blog grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Factors To Consider When Choosing A Smartphone by Ejadike(m): 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2020
Exactly what I considered before I bought my TECNO Camon 12 pro
Re: Factors To Consider When Choosing A Smartphone by dmgr(m): 8:20pm On Jan 13, 2020
Ejadike:
Continuation from where LITIFYED stopped grin. grin

litifyed

Smartphone
Smartphones have undeniably become a significant part of our daily lives. They are able to perform the tasks a computer can do. Apart from making calls and sending SMS, you can also check mails, watch movies and shows, browse and use social media.

Factors to consider before choosing a Smartphone
Price and Budget
This is an unavoidable factor. Ensure that you stick to your budget when shopping for a smartphone. Good news is that there many great phones to suit any budget. I personally recommend Huawei phones.

2. Storage size

Different phones come with various memory storage. You have to pick one that can accommodate what you wish to store in the smartphone.

3. Operating System

The most prominent operating systems include Android, IOS and Windows. You should opt for whichever you think has a good UI and isn’t complicated for you. You wouldn’t want to get confused while using your smartphone.

4. Battery Life

Choice of battery is somewhat dependent on what you intend to use the smartphone for. For instance, a business man would need a phone with long battery life. You can also opt for phones with replaceable batteries so that you can move around with spares.

5. Processor and RAM

There are many processors used in smartphones. Terms like quad-core, dual-core and octa-core are used to describe processors. The more processors in a device, the better it performs. However iPhone devices use dual-core processors but are still better than some quad-core processor phones. As for RAM, always go for more as that means better all-round performance.

Oya, lemme pity him. You guys should check out 6 and 7 in his blog grin grin grin

U don bring bad market for the op, but not withstanding them go read the remaining ones for him blog cheesy
Re: Factors To Consider When Choosing A Smartphone by samueloyem19: 1:58pm On Jan 17, 2020
Tecno Camon 12 Pro is a powerful smartphone with triple rear camera. I also like its battery power and the smart mediatek processor in it. Looking to buy it.
Re: Factors To Consider When Choosing A Smartphone by Mohbola(f): 5:10pm On Jan 17, 2020
Good to know
Re: Factors To Consider When Choosing A Smartphone by sunshineV(f): 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2020
samueloyem19:
Tecno Camon 12 Pro is a powerful smartphone with triple rear camera. I also like its battery power and the smart mediatek processor in it. Looking to buy it.

Helio p22/35 is not a smart processor

(1) (Reply)

9mobile Tablet To Corps Members / Jumia Tech Week 2020: Get Phones & Techy Gadgets At Discounted Prices / Compact HD Phone Screen Magnifier Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.