Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Side Hustle Is The New Job Security!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Side Hustle Is The New Job Security!! (800 Views)

Side Hustle Is Changing The Lives Of 10,000 Nigerian Youths / The Street Hustle Is Frustrating Me (needs Help) / The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Side Hustle Is The New Job Security!! by mayoordee12345: 6:34pm On Jan 13, 2020
Sad to read that about over 5,000 bank employees lost their jobs recently, while the rest of us were celebrating during the festive holiday..

Job security is disappearing, what does this mean for you?

It doesn’t matter whether you work for a corporation, a startup company, a government agency, a not-for-profit organization or any other entity. You now have to run your career like a business.

See ehn.. you're not indispensable. You can be replaced and very quickly. Of course do your best while you're employed but know this..(Job security does not exist). Don't overestimate your importance in any organisation that is not yours.

I’m not saying that it’s never a good idea to enter the 9–5 world, but I am saying that you should never find yourself in a position where you are completely dependent on your employer.

It's a new calendar year again and like many others, you have hopes and aspirations. You want to make something of yourself. More importantly you want to sort out your finances, make enough money to live comfortably.

I get that..

You are now a young adult and you feel certain things should be in place already, you're not getting any younger.

So, what are you going to do about it?

Well, it's time to hit the road and plan a new revenue stream for 2020.

Now more than ever, it is very important to figure out a way to take complete control of your earning capacity....

I'm talking about creating simple yet effective strategy that you can use to ​​channel a consistent stream of cash-flow into your bank account every month!

Maybe you have been an employee all your life, or a stay at home mom who's looking to make some money on the side, perhaps you're a student or even a corp member currently serving.

Right now we live in the easiest time to build a business online.

- You don’t need to pay to rent a building.

- You don’t need to manufacture your product yourself.

- You can do it all from your phone and laptop computer.

What then is stopping you?

I'll tell you why you are struggling to make headway online

- You are a king / Queen of freebies

There are valuable contents out there available for free and that's great. But most of them will only leave you hanging..Some of you know a lot already but that last piece of information needed to connect all the dots is still lacking..

Someone said, sometimes you have to pay to pay attention.

Get courses or materials that will help you. Yes pay for them.

- You buy every course (I'm interested gang)

When you’re dealing with too much information, it impacts your ability to make decisions and remain productive. You've bought several courses from different niches, now you don't even know where to start from.

You've overwhelm yourself with too much information.

- Fear of failure

Failing can be embarrassing. What will people think? How can I tell them that I wasn’t able to get the promotion, write the book, or pass my licensing exam?  Will they think I am not trying hard enough or that I am not meant to achieve big things? Will they feel sorry for me? When your headspace is occupied with such thoughts, fear of failure intensifies and blocks you from taking action.

This fear has kept you statics for a while now and you don't see it as a problem, well it is.

Nothing changes if you don't try. Every successful person out they gave themselves a chance to succeed by trying. I think you should do the same.

- You are a quitter

Some of us don't follow through once we encounter obstacles, we just give up. We easily give up. You see it's always better to persist and fail, so you can gain valuable lessons on a deeper level rather than just quit early.

- You are incredulous (Not skepticism)

You already put yourself in a permanent state of disbelief. It does not matter what opportunity comes your way, your mind is closed to seeing potential opportunities to improve yourself. You see everyone as a con artist. You don't believe any business proposal is genuine.

- You take opportunities for granted.

You keep letting opportunities slide. "I will try later, not now" and you keep missing potential Life changing opportunities due to your lackadaisical attitude. You always believe another opportunity will come around.

Don't be that person that's always commenting "I'm interested" but never taking significant action.

Follow through this time, be intentional. Let it be that you can look back and say, I took this chance.

Start a side hustle that will ease your financial pressures.

A side HUSTLE Will give you

- An extra income
- Freedom of choice
- An ability to buy gifts more often for your loved ones
- A freedom to travel more
- A choice to quit your job
- Peace of mind when it comes to money

In this country right now, it is sucidal to depend on a single source of income.

One benefit of making money online is that your business is open 24/7

It doesn't close on holidays or rainy days
You can even make MONEY while you are:

1. Sick
2. Sleeping
3. Eating
4. Playing

And if you're reading this and you feel you've got skills but don't know how or where to start earning some money with what you already have.

Or

You don't think you have any skill at all but you want to star making money online too. There are ways you can make money online consistently without a notable skill.

What if I tell you there are legitimate side hustles that you can start right NOW online with no initial investment - I mean ZERO! capital.

Freelance Businesses You Can Start For Free Tomorrow Morning

1. Transcription service
2. Proofreading and editing
3. Data Entry
4. Web research.

I've put together a Guide that will help you jumpstart your 2020. It exhaustively explains how you can start this businesses And the best platform to leverage on.

This guide will not only save you time and $$, it will equip and position you to start earning money online NOW.

What you're about to learn has the potential to fetch you as much as N200,000 or more every month…

All you need is an internet connection and a mobile phone / laptop. (If you're reading this post, obviously you're equipped and good to go)

With just N3,500, you will have Access to this valuable information and you'll get relevant tools needed. This would be money well spent, I assure you this guide is everything you need to build an online freelance business. 

I've packed this guide with super actionable information. It's not fluff. It's straight forward step-by-step system that'll take you from point A ( just starting) to Point B (making your first $$$ online). 

Let me know in the comments section if this sounds good to you.

If you're interested chat me up on WhatsApp 07087878728

I wish you luck.
Re: Side Hustle Is The New Job Security!! by viyon02: 7:17pm On Jan 13, 2020
nice one
Re: Side Hustle Is The New Job Security!! by fastlane84: 7:31pm On Jan 13, 2020
What of fivver and PayPal banning
Re: Side Hustle Is The New Job Security!! by mayoordee12345: 7:29pm On Jan 25, 2020
fastlane84:
What of fivver and PayPal banning

People experience that on fiverr because of their lack of understanding of how that platform works, I have been on fiverr for over 8 years now.

(1) (Reply)

Lpo Finance / Apm Terminals Slashes Demurrage / Any Update On Leshoto Paypal Withdrawal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.