Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

The Street Hustle Is Frustrating Me (needs Help) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Street Hustle Is Frustrating Me (needs Help) (2397 Views)

Bitcoin.a Novice Like Me Needs Answers. / A Bank Is Frustrating Our Efforts To Recover Our Late Dad's Money. Help!!! / My Street Hustle... In Eye Of The Storm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Street Hustle Is Frustrating Me (needs Help) by JizzyB(m): 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2019
Happy new week fellow nairalanders, please pardon me if I couldn't align this write up to your delight.....lemme just go straight to the point.
I'm the first and only grown up child of my parents, have 2 younger siblings (age range from 11 to 13 )

So, let's rewind back to the first quarter of 2018 when I get started with this HUSTLE of a thing
I was actually assured that " I go soon tear everywhere" meaning I will soon cash out in a period of two months which everyone on the street normally does as a BEGINNER, but up till now which is 1year and 6 month of the HUSTLE no client paid me . I don't know what to do

Those in the street would understand me better, I did DATING for 1year nothing came out, so I have to switch to BITCOIN... I was given formats and Facebook groups to bomb (to get client) .... During 6month of hustling BITCOIN, I didn't still cash out .. It's frustrating because I have things I'm pursuing in life, I still wants to go to the UNIVERSITY, my younger siblings are looking up to me even my mom ..my dad is retired and have nothing to offer again, all he is thinking in his head now is to pack to the village, though I'm not staying with my parents I'm staying with my guys but I can't imagine my siblings moving from township to village ( Switching from a Private school to a village school ) they are brilliant kids especially the oldest (13 yrs) she's a very brilliant girl..

Now, Today is 10th of November and this year is already running to an end ..My mom is owning 1year shop rent due to no sales, my close friend is getting married in less than 3weeks from now
and I'm part of his Best Men( which means I would need money to sew suit and I'm supposed to offer him gift ) I don't know if anyone could help me out with this difficulties I'm facing in my HUSTLE All the guys I met at HK and the ones that came after me now can boast of at least one million naira in their account, but me I have nothing... I'm almost depressed at the moment cry

Please any Gee Guy in this forum, if you can help me in where to Bomb, I would be very grateful
I'm totally frustrated here
I don't think hard labour is a way out, I don't even have that strength and if I do ..hw much will I work that amount that would stop my siblings from moving to the village with their dad, or sponsor my Education or even pay dept?
That's why I started this HUSTLE but it isn't working out for me, pls I need help

:You can insult me, as far as I would get a meaningful advise from you.
Re: The Street Hustle Is Frustrating Me (needs Help) by onlinetomola(m): 3:02pm On Nov 10, 2019
Switch to better hustle... No be everyone e-hustle fit work for.

2 Likes

Re: The Street Hustle Is Frustrating Me (needs Help) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
Which vpn u dey use, which site you dey bomb. My advice: find a monthly work that you can get enough data and food. Online worse these days and some guys goes beyond online stuffs(ritual) so no dey think God no answer your prayers. It’s when you take off your mind from the game thats when you will pick not now that you are frustrated �

5 Likes

Re: The Street Hustle Is Frustrating Me (needs Help) by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
Find one thing and stick to it. What does your mom sell?
Re: The Street Hustle Is Frustrating Me (needs Help) by JizzyB(m): 8:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
tensazangetsu20:
Find one thing and stick to it. What does your mom sell?
My mom is a Food vendor and also sell food stuffs
Re: The Street Hustle Is Frustrating Me (needs Help) by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
JizzyB:

My mom is a Food vendor and also sell food stuffs
Have you tried helping her to make sales. Food is the easiest thing in the world to sell.
Re: The Street Hustle Is Frustrating Me (needs Help) by JizzyB(m): 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2019
onlinetomola:
Switch to better hustle... No be everyone e-hustle fit work for.
Like, which one?
Re: The Street Hustle Is Frustrating Me (needs Help) by JizzyB(m): 8:24pm On Nov 10, 2019
tensazangetsu20:

Have you tried helping her to make sales. Food is the easiest thing in the world to sell.
She even wants to move to a better place soon
Re: The Street Hustle Is Frustrating Me (needs Help) by JizzyB(m): 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
adetoroamos:
Which vpn u dey use, which site you dey bomb. My advice: find a monthly work that you can get enough data and food. Online worse these days and some guys goes beyond online stuffs(ritual) so no dey think God no answer your prayers. It’s when you take off your mind from the game thats when you will pick not now that you are frustrated �
I dey HUSTLE facebook o bros

1 Like

Re: The Street Hustle Is Frustrating Me (needs Help) by Ranchhoddas: 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2019
You will make your life worse if you engage in illegal business.

Jeremiah 17:11

As the partridge sits on eggs and hatches them not; so he that gets riches, and not by right, shall leave them in the midst of his days, and at the end shall be a fool
Re: The Street Hustle Is Frustrating Me (needs Help) by Foolishbuhari: 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
JizzyB:

U still dey hustle Facebook my guy? Na alaye dem u go dey bomb there too na wink grin

See get a good VPN move over to LinkedIn or shapr app especially if na bitcoin (BO) u dey work. Stay strong brother! If e easy, space no go dey streets to park car and no believe all this useless ritual thing ooo e no dey work my guy!

Las Las all hustlers must get paid! Ur pay day dey front!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Street Hustle Is Frustrating Me (needs Help) by JizzyB(m): 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
Foolishbuhari:

U still dey hustle Facebook my guy? Na alaye dem u go dey bomb there too na wink grin

See get a good VPN move over to LinkedIn or shapr app especially if na bitcoin (BO) u dey work. Stay strong brother! If e easy, space no go dey streets to park car and no believe all this useless ritual thing ooo e no dey work my guy!

Amen o bro...me I nor wan do ritual o
Re: The Street Hustle Is Frustrating Me (needs Help) by Foolishbuhari: 9:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
JizzyB:

Amen o bro...me I nor wan do ritual o

U fit even use client open the account make e verify am make dem no tear am. Hustle smart Bro!

1 Like

Re: The Street Hustle Is Frustrating Me (needs Help) by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 11, 2019
JizzyB:

u r not serious oo! U haven’t work hard because if you chat like mad on Facebook they will block you

2 Likes

Re: The Street Hustle Is Frustrating Me (needs Help) by JizzyB(m): 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2019
adetoroamos:
u r not serious oo! U haven’t work hard because if you chat like mad on Facebook they will block you
What do you suggest?
Re: The Street Hustle Is Frustrating Me (needs Help) by busylink: 6:52pm On Nov 11, 2019
Bro I'm happy you are frustrated, it's a good time. I started street hustle 2007 I did it for years no return on investment. I thank God I'm out of that sh*t now no regret at all, I'm happy and free from crime. please op If you have your own laptop go and learn programming put the effort and make sure you are good at it, I assure you by this time next year you will come here to testify.

2 Likes

Re: The Street Hustle Is Frustrating Me (needs Help) by royalads: 7:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
@ OP. By hustle I want to assume you mean online fraudulent deals right? So that means you have a laptop, access to electricity and data too right? Instead of the 'hustle' in quotes, head over to YouTube and find tutorials to train you on any of the in-demand skills. It could be digital marketing, web development, data analysis and so all. All you need to do is type 'digital marketing tutorials'. Go for courses of 5hours + plus. Use the CC converter site to download the course and follow it religiously. After that, start applying for jobs both online and offline. The good thing about these jobs is that you don't need a college degree to get an entry-level job. It is more of what you can do. Please and please do this and stop tarnishing the internet space for we legit online business owners ok.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Street Hustle Is Frustrating Me (needs Help) by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 06, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

See get a good VPN move over to LinkedIn or shapr app especially if na bitcoin (BO) u dey work. Stay strong brother! If e easy, space no go dey streets to park car and no believe all this useless ritual thing ooo e no dey work my guy! Boss man where man fit learn this BTC hustle. I don tire for dating

(1) (Reply)

I Need Hints On How To Start Poultry Business / Money Supply In Nigeria / Advice Needed: Cat Fish Farming Or:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.