Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

I Want To Leave Dubai For Europe. Anyone With Steps On How To Do That Pls - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Leave Dubai For Europe. Anyone With Steps On How To Do That Pls (2736 Views)

Softcom Flew All Employees To Dubai For Retreat / ‘Di Asa’ Winner, PM, kicked off Emirates flight to Dubai for being too Fat / Girl Who Didn’t Want To Leave Dubai, Breaks Down In Tears After Arriving Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Leave Dubai For Europe. Anyone With Steps On How To Do That Pls by Liodins: 7:52pm On Jan 13, 2020
Hello house,
Been working and living in Dubai for the past 3 years, now i want to start my own family and wouldn't want to do that in Dubai... Anyone with steps on how to move to Europe legally pls.
I don't want to keep my family in Nigeria and stay in another country...thanks
Re: I Want To Leave Dubai For Europe. Anyone With Steps On How To Do That Pls by otipoju(m): 8:02pm On Jan 13, 2020
Try Canada.
In a couple of years you can actually own property . You want to go to an friendly environment.

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave Dubai For Europe. Anyone With Steps On How To Do That Pls by Rupect: 8:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
Try Germany via study permit root.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Leave Dubai For Europe. Anyone With Steps On How To Do That Pls by Liodins: 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
Rupect:
Try Germany via study permit root.
Am on that already,but my transcript is taking time to come out
Re: I Want To Leave Dubai For Europe. Anyone With Steps On How To Do That Pls by stigmond(m): 9:26pm On Jan 13, 2020
Liodins:

So what should I be looking at and do u know a good agent that one can contact?

No for now... I don't know any...
Re: I Want To Leave Dubai For Europe. Anyone With Steps On How To Do That Pls by hammed71(m): 9:56pm On Jan 13, 2020
bro don't contact any agent, do your thing yourself

9 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave Dubai For Europe. Anyone With Steps On How To Do That Pls by Ope4Christ: 2:35am On Jan 14, 2020

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave Dubai For Europe. Anyone With Steps On How To Do That Pls by Onyxnaija: 5:10am On Jan 14, 2020
Please avoid agents!!! Read about countries and their immigration rules and opportunities. Go to their immigration website and STUDY the routes available and their requirements. It’s spelt out in black and white. Only people with complicated immigration journeys require ‘agents’ and in this case they’re better served going to immigration lawyers.
So please weigh your family’s needs against your country of interest’s opportunities, then take it from there. Nobody can tell you the country to move to, but you.
Cheers

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Leave Dubai For Europe. Anyone With Steps On How To Do That Pls by Liodins: 8:04am On Jan 14, 2020
Ope4Christ:
https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://www.make-it-in-germany.com/en/visa/kinds-of-visa/work/skilled-immigration-act/&hl=en-ZA

Immigration Program in Germany. Check out the site above.
I checked it out, I have a HND and haven't been working in my field so I don't know if I still stand a chance here
Re: I Want To Leave Dubai For Europe. Anyone With Steps On How To Do That Pls by Ope4Christ: 9:55am On Jan 14, 2020
Liodins:

I checked it out, I have a HND and haven't been working in my field so I don't know if I still stand a chance here

You have to check the site by March for further details with regards to HND.
Re: I Want To Leave Dubai For Europe. Anyone With Steps On How To Do That Pls by stigmond(m): 3:21pm On Jan 14, 2020
Liodins:

So what should I be looking at and do u know a good agent that one can contact?

I dont like to involve myself with any traveling issue...
You just gotta look further n be careful... bless up bro
Re: I Want To Leave Dubai For Europe. Anyone With Steps On How To Do That Pls by Centrallock: 6:58pm On Jan 14, 2020
jookunlaja:
Don't forget that with less than 1000 AED you can travel to Georgia Europe and get visa on arrival. The 1000 dirham includes flight, hotel and visa fees on arrival in Georgia
throw more light on this pls

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave Dubai For Europe. Anyone With Steps On How To Do That Pls by Phoenixgr: 10:14pm On Jan 14, 2020
come to ukraine , its the surest way to enter europe

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave Dubai For Europe. Anyone With Steps On How To Do That Pls by Liodins: 12:07am On Jan 15, 2020
Phoenixgr:
come to ukraine , its the surest way to enter europe
What's the place like...and are u in Ukraine now?
Re: I Want To Leave Dubai For Europe. Anyone With Steps On How To Do That Pls by demmy79: 10:29am On May 08, 2020
your Visa status in UAE speaks for u on ur eligibility
Re: I Want To Leave Dubai For Europe. Anyone With Steps On How To Do That Pls by vickifeanyi47(m): 4:36am On May 10, 2020
demmy79:
your Visa status in UAE speaks for u on ur eligibility
How sir.. can you please explain in details. Thanks
Re: I Want To Leave Dubai For Europe. Anyone With Steps On How To Do That Pls by Alkason: 6:40am On May 10, 2020
Ope4Christ:
https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://www.make-it-in-germany.com/en/visa/kinds-of-visa/work/skilled-immigration-act/&hl=en-ZA

Immigration Program in Germany. Check out the site above.

This is a very good option. Only that they always require proof of funds

(1) (Reply)

Aero Contractor 6k To Abuja From Lagos / Affordable Hotel In Ikeja / Ikeja City Mall, A Delightful Grandeur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.