Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

EXCLUSIVE: Kemi Olunloyo To Change Her Name... Ibadan Robbery Was Planned! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EXCLUSIVE: Kemi Olunloyo To Change Her Name... Ibadan Robbery Was Planned! (436 Views)

Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name / Kemi Olunloyo To Iyabo Ojo: Don't Call Me Aunty Kem Kem, I'm 15 Years Older / Kemi Olunloyo To Iyabo Ojo: "Your Tears Just Began" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXCLUSIVE: Kemi Olunloyo To Change Her Name... Ibadan Robbery Was Planned! by donaldeke(m): 8:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
Kemi Olunloyo, retired Nigerian journalist has taken to her Facebook page to denounce the Olunloyo family name and also pledged to change her name,

She has severally said how far she wants to stay away from the family name and affairs and pleaded with the public not drag her back to her pain.

Read her Facebook post below:

EXCLUSIVE: DO NOT INVOLVE ME IN OLUNLOYO AFFAIRS OF ANY KIND. GOD HAS RESCUED ME FROM THAT FAMILY AND NAME. I WILL CHANGE MY NAME SOON. PLEASE DON'T DRAG ME BACK TO MY PAIN.

Anyone that discusses my father's health on this page needs to go to Ibadan to help him. I no longer have a family anywhere. I did videos and told my story. My children are the only family I know. This is 2020. I'm living my life new. Pls worry about your own family. God rescued me from them. My brother Shola left Jan 1st 1985 and never returned. He warned me, I never listened. Google him. They tried to sacrifice him, they missed. Oyeleke went instead. The last I checked my father has two wives and TEN children and two government pensions, civil service and University of Ibadan. My Journalism, Public relations and half of my Pharmacy Education was funded by me. He has already told you that on tape that I sent myself to AMERICA. Know the facts. Don't assume someone sent me to the USA.

Continue HERE:

https://www.reporterswall.com/exclusive-kemi-olunloyo-to-change-her-name-ibadan-robbery-was-planned/

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Kemi Olunloyo To Change Her Name... Ibadan Robbery Was Planned! by sweetonugbu: 8:44pm On Jan 13, 2020
Your headache
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Kemi Olunloyo To Change Her Name... Ibadan Robbery Was Planned! by NobleAngell(f): 8:45pm On Jan 13, 2020
This year again? Bringing your family mess to the public? Really? I was going to remind you that this is 2020 but then you already stated that in your post.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Kemi Olunloyo To Change Her Name... Ibadan Robbery Was Planned! by Patented: 8:48pm On Jan 13, 2020
Hmmmmm. Many problems

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Kemi Olunloyo To Change Her Name... Ibadan Robbery Was Planned! by LearnITsmash(m): 8:55pm On Jan 13, 2020
Madam no wan rest even after retirement grin

(1) (Reply)

Silent Billionaire Or A Very Popular Millionaire? / About Mayorshow / I Have Got Everything In Life, Davido Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.