Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Let Your Smartphone Feed You In 2020 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Let Your Smartphone Feed You In 2020 (413 Views)

Building What Will Feed You During NYSC, While You Still Have Access To 33k / Kano Corpers Feed 50 Amajiri Children On Valentine's Day (Photos) / How I Survived And Still Surviving, Let Your Phone Feed You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Your Smartphone Feed You In 2020 by damocity: 2:28am On Jan 14, 2020
It is not a gainsaying that the level of unemployment is high in Nigeria. Our youths are not employed and are not helped. The federal government has no plan for us.

I have good news for you.....

Are you a student, a corper or graduate?

The good news is for you....

Did you know your phone can earn you a living. Our SMARTPHONE is more that what we call it.

Stop browsing unnecessarily, stop dashing Network providers money without anything in returns.

Learn the following skills from me and you will never regret;

3D Cartoon Animation,
Whiteboard Cartoon Animation,
How to create Ebook Covers,etc

This skills have been fetching me cool cash.

I got money from it through training and I got paid via customer.

The Animation can be used to promote business and to celebrate self or loved ones in any of there occasions.

For more details on the training click the link below to get started.

/2347032401599

Regards.
Re: Let Your Smartphone Feed You In 2020 by kashtanyi(m): 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
Vacancy Vacancy!!!
Work from the comfort of your home and your surrounding.
Work with opay has a freelancer and earn a daily pay of #500
Each on any body you bring into the company to sign up as an
Agent(it can be anybody) pay tends to change when target for the
Day is meant...you could earn close to 20k in a day...
This job is not salary based...you could be recruited based on your level of performance....
You can write the HR on WhatsApp 08137522163....
Please its not scam,opay is licensed company and regulated by the CBN.... Research before contacting...

(1) (Reply)

Youth Empowerment 2020 / NYSC LGI Spotted Threatening Corps Members With Cane In Rivers State (video) / This Will Enable You Earn 2,500-60,000 Every 10-12 Days During NYSC And Beyond.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.