Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Building What Will Feed You During NYSC, While You Still Have Access To 33k - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Building What Will Feed You During NYSC, While You Still Have Access To 33k (241 Views)

Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago / Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC / 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Building What Will Feed You During NYSC, While You Still Have Access To 33k by DaddyBRYLL: 8:26am On Sep 16, 2022
One of the great opportunities NYSC members have is the 33k paid by government

You are assured of getting 33k monthly, so why don't you use this to create something for yourself

There is no job guarantee anywhere, when you come off NYSC you then start regretting what you could have used the Money for

Well you have time now as you can still start something with that 33k

Learn a high income skills that will pay you in foreign currencies

You can get involved in Amazon KDP, where you you make 500$ upwards monthly, you can then reinvest this into your personal growth or start an online business like E-commerce.

This is just an advice. NYSC funds will finish after one year and you will be left all alone especially if you from an average family �

To help you, there is a video my friend Friday Ohakwe make for anyone who wants to make money on Amazon Kdp

You can either watch this video or continue living your life the way you are

You can shoot me a DM, I will be glad to help you

My name is DaddyBRYL

(1) (Reply)

South West Youth Parliament Awards NYSC Director / Discover A Proven Way To Consistently Earn Money Online Using A Simple Technique / Advice On Where To Serve.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.