Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,681 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

How To Run Script On Android Studio - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Run Script On Android Studio (803 Views)

How Do I Install And Run A Php Script On My Cpanel? / Please How Do I Install Nulled Xenforo Script On My Hosting Server? / Hosting Python Script On Php Apache Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Run Script On Android Studio by DLonely1: 6:45am On Jan 14, 2020
Hello, I just bought a script for Android app and I don't have any idea on how to run the script on my Android studio. Can anyone help.
Re: How To Run Script On Android Studio by Millerules(m): 9:22am On Jan 14, 2020
You can use the import existing code option and locate the app folder, make sure your system is connected to the internet. It would sync automatically, and then run Build and debug any issue that you get.

Better still contact a developer, and make your life easier. Whatsapp 081--28-43--50---74 just for a token.

DLonely1:
Hello, I just bought a script for Android app and I don't have any idea on how to run the script on my Android studio. Can anyone help.
Re: How To Run Script On Android Studio by DLonely1: 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2020
Millerules:
You can use the import existing code option and locate the app folder, make sure your system is connected to the internet. It would sync automatically, and then run Build and debug any issue that you get.

Better still contact a developer, and make your life easier. Whatsapp 081--28-43--50---74 just for a token.

Check your inbox

(1) (Reply)

Djay Pro 2.1 Mac Crack / Partners Required For ACH Level. Fast Payment From Yankee. / App Designers Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.