Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

I Need A Tokunboh Audi A4 Or Any Good Audi Product - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Need A Tokunboh Audi A4 Or Any Good Audi Product (2413 Views)

Thermostat In A Tokunboh Vehicle / Audi A4 2009/10 2.0T Fulloption.... 2.55m / I have Sold my Very clean tokunboh Toyota Camry LE cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Tokunboh Audi A4 Or Any Good Audi Product by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 09, 2020
greatbrian:
i
The water or coolant can leak behind the engine block...where you have the coolant temperature sensor.. there's a perishable seal there.... Does it run out of coolant?
Re: I Need A Tokunboh Audi A4 Or Any Good Audi Product by greatbrian(m): 6:29pm On Feb 09, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Let me see the engine. It is a simple issue if it hasn't burnt the gasket already. Engine pictures before I can comment further

The gasket is intact. The issue na just that leak so the car dey suck water
Re: I Need A Tokunboh Audi A4 Or Any Good Audi Product by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2020
greatbrian:

The gasket is intact. The issue na just that leak so the car dey suck water
From where? I fix my car myself
Re: I Need A Tokunboh Audi A4 Or Any Good Audi Product by greatbrian(m): 6:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
Smartchoiice:

The water or coolant can leak behind the engine block...where you have the coolant temperature sensor.. there's a perishable seal there.... Does it run out of coolant?

Yeah smfin like that. The thing is when I left Lagos for Kaduna that day I overspend like over 170km/hr. When I reached toll gate in Ibadan I realised it was flashing coolant light on the sensor board.
Re: I Need A Tokunboh Audi A4 Or Any Good Audi Product by greatbrian(m): 6:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
Smartchoiice:

From where? I fix my car myself

I dnt know where the leak is from I just see leaks
Re: I Need A Tokunboh Audi A4 Or Any Good Audi Product by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 09, 2020
greatbrian:

Yeah smfin like that. The thing is when I left Lagos for Kaduna that day I overspend like over 170km/hr. When I reached toll gate in Ibadan I realised it was flashing coolant light on the sensor board.
Check behind your engine block before the firewall
Re: I Need A Tokunboh Audi A4 Or Any Good Audi Product by greatbrian(m): 10:28pm On Feb 09, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Check behind your engine block before the firewall

Its with the mechanic already
Re: I Need A Tokunboh Audi A4 Or Any Good Audi Product by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2020
greatbrian:

Its with the mechanic already

How far?
Re: I Need A Tokunboh Audi A4 Or Any Good Audi Product by greatbrian(m): 7:01pm On Feb 15, 2020
Smartchoiice:

How far?

Done.... Thanks so much for the care. The water collector was the culprit. Its fixed and one leak stoppage has been added. Rocking it already since yesterday
Re: I Need A Tokunboh Audi A4 Or Any Good Audi Product by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2020
greatbrian:

Done.... Thanks so much for the care. The water collector was the culprit. Its fixed and one leak stoppage has been added. Rocking it already since yesterday
One leak stoppage?

Water collector you mean this?

Re: I Need A Tokunboh Audi A4 Or Any Good Audi Product by greatbrian(m): 7:06pm On Feb 15, 2020
Smartchoiice:

One leak stoppage?

Will snap the container later.... I was asked to start the car like 10minutes before adding it, add it and use it for more than 10mins that way the coarse particle looking substance will block any leaks there
Re: I Need A Tokunboh Audi A4 Or Any Good Audi Product by greatbrian(m): 2:02pm On Mar 30, 2020

One leak stoppage?

Water collector you mean this?

Have decided to sell to car bro... I resolved all those issues and used it as a side chick. Issues started again last week. Once I off it. It will look like the wheel locked and to open will be a issue. Infact spent over 4hrs battling with it after work last Tuesday so I called my mechanic who collected 7k to fix the issue. Was going on official something yesterday with my coursemates when the issue Started again. Had to call for an alternative while they came to tow it away

Can't even fathom what the issue can be
Re: I Need A Tokunboh Audi A4 Or Any Good Audi Product by SomoriiN: 9:35pm On May 25, 2020
greatbrian:

Have decided to sell to car bro... I resolved all those issues and used it as a side chick. Issues started again last week. Once I off it. It will look like the wheel locked and to open will be a issue. Infact spent over 4hrs battling with it after work last Tuesday so I called my mechanic who collected 7k to fix the issue. Was going on official something yesterday with my coursemates when the issue Started again. Had to call for an alternative while they came to tow it away

Can't even fathom what the issue can be
Let me help you. Is this car still in Ekiti State?
Re: I Need A Tokunboh Audi A4 Or Any Good Audi Product by greggng: 8:55am On May 26, 2020
greatbrian:
I need a tokunboh Audi A4 or any good Audi product.

Have u gotten the Audi car? Would you mind 2008 A6 tokunbo?
Re: I Need A Tokunboh Audi A4 Or Any Good Audi Product by greatbrian(m): 1:25pm On May 26, 2020
greggng:

Oga lemme see the pictures. I bought the A4 already but its giving issues. Plan is to sell it and get another Audi or bimmer
Re: I Need A Tokunboh Audi A4 Or Any Good Audi Product by greatbrian(m): 1:27pm On May 26, 2020
greggng:

Oga lemme see the pictures. I bought the A4 already but its giving issues. Plan is to sell it and get another Audi or bimmer

I hope its quattro though

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toks Toyota Sienna 06 LE:1.9m. / Super Clean 2006 Corolla Sports In Perfect Condition 1.290k / Honda Civic 07 for sale price 850

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.