Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,695 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

FAQ On How To Start A Vlog - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FAQ On How To Start A Vlog (517 Views)

FAQ In Faforlife / Everything You Need To Know About Tef Entrepreneurship (faq / FAQ Of Filling Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FAQ On How To Start A Vlog by Moreinfo(m): 8:31am On Jan 14, 2020
How do I get started vlogging cheaply, without buying a lot of gear?

Use your smartphone as a video camera. But be mindful of audio quality. Research how to use accessories to improve the audio quality of your phone. If you are capturing audio separately, try a Zoom H4nSP digital voice recorder. And get a decent mic to feed into it.

I don’t like the green screen look. How can I get a good background for indoor shooting?

Explore how to choose a good indoor setting or use photographic paper for an abstract background. Depending on the type of video you’re shooting consider setting up your environment to reflect your taste and the subject matter of the video. Musician Andrew Huang’s gold and white studio decor is an example.

What are some cool techniques I can use to make my vlogging stand out?

Explore using a drone to shoot aerial footage. This could be used for any outdoors-focused vlog, such as outdoor sporting, trekking, boating, living in a log cabin, or for events like music festivals, outdoor conferences, and so on.

(1) (Reply)

Importance Of Packaging - Victor Oscar Plastics & Packaging Company / Kbet / Customer Relationship Managers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.