Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

FAQ In Faforlife - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FAQ In Faforlife (627 Views)

Faforlife Green Coffee Review / Why You Should Join "Faforlife" Today And Build Health And Wealth Together / FAQ On How To Start A Vlog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FAQ In Faforlife by Barry2k16(m): 9:37am On Jul 30, 2022
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS IN FAFORLIFE

Q1: How much is the registration fee?
Ans: YOU CAN START with any amount such as 6k, 18k, 48k, 120k, etc.

Q2: Can I register with a smaller amount or single account??
Ans: Yes, you can start with N6000 for Smart entry level and make profits on referrals.

Q3: If I pay now, when will I start earning??
Ans: You can start earning immediately you start referring investors and others under you start doing same. Remember, no money is a loss in FAFORLIFE because after investing, the Company will send products worth your registration fee as your welcome package.

Please note that earnings come daily when you have activities under you.

Q4: Will I pay again for an upgrade if I intend to get to the next entry stage??
Ans: Yes, for you to upgrade to the next entry stage, you have to pay up the balance for that entry level. For instance, if u were on Smart(6k) package and u want to upgrade to Basic(18k) you need to pay 12k to upgrade.

Q5: Will I be paid weekly or monthly??
Ans: You get paid Daily for all the daily activities going on under you, whatever people under you do, you receive some % depending on the level you invested with.
Cash outs in FAFORLIFE is every Thursday.

Q6: Do I need to refer or bring people to move to stages??
Ans: Every business needs people to grow. In building this network, you and I need to refer people. Others under our legs need to do same too. We build a stronger team together.(nothing like stages. U earn more if u refer but if u are okay with just Binary bonus u relax�)

Q7: What is my duty in the team??
Ans: Your duty is to share posts on social media platforms. Your major duty is to refer as many as you can, starting from your contact and social media. So all your friends on social media can see it and join.

[b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

Naira Scarcity, Pure Water Seller Goes Cashless, Sells With POS / . / Billionaire Otedola Alone In His Private Jet (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.