Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:35 AM

Ayediran Gbemisola Is Missing, Left Home Since Sunday To Use ATM. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ayediran Gbemisola Is Missing, Left Home Since Sunday To Use ATM. (1288 Views)

Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover / Kidnapped Lady, Gbemisola Alabi, Found / Gbemisola Alabi: Lady Kidnapped In Ajah While Jogging (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayediran Gbemisola Is Missing, Left Home Since Sunday To Use ATM. by nairafamedotcom: 9:20am On Jan 14, 2020
According to poster:

Ayetiran Gbemisola Omolade left home around 10am on Sunday to use the ATM machine at Ijebu ode and has not been seen till now. If Found kindly report to the nearest police station or call this numbers 08060815318, 08077322302

See Photo Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/01/ayediran-gbemisola-is-missing-left-home.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Ayediran Gbemisola Is Missing, Left Home Since Sunday To Use ATM. by nairafamedotcom: 9:21am On Jan 14, 2020
shocked
Re: Ayediran Gbemisola Is Missing, Left Home Since Sunday To Use ATM. by majamajic(m): 9:23am On Jan 14, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Ayediran Gbemisola Is Missing, Left Home Since Sunday To Use ATM. by BoboKush(m): 9:23am On Jan 14, 2020
Chisos
Re: Ayediran Gbemisola Is Missing, Left Home Since Sunday To Use ATM. by HallaDaTruth: 9:31am On Jan 14, 2020
Kai
Re: Ayediran Gbemisola Is Missing, Left Home Since Sunday To Use ATM. by Davash222(m): 9:51am On Jan 14, 2020
If I talk now, e come be like say I no go get conscience.

Though I wanted to suggest, they should check her boyfriend’s place.

1 Like

Re: Ayediran Gbemisola Is Missing, Left Home Since Sunday To Use ATM. by tobillionaire(m): 9:52am On Jan 14, 2020
let's hope she hasn't gone to visit her yahoo yahoo boyfriend and be found alive

1 Like

Re: Ayediran Gbemisola Is Missing, Left Home Since Sunday To Use ATM. by girigonri: 10:23am On Jan 14, 2020
Have you checked her grandma place (Boyfriend) ;DHave you checked her grandma place (Boyfriend)

Dick appointment if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: Ayediran Gbemisola Is Missing, Left Home Since Sunday To Use ATM. by vizkiz: 10:51am On Jan 14, 2020
The rate at which these girls drool over yahoo boys nowadays, don’t be shocked if she has been used or something.

1 Like

Re: Ayediran Gbemisola Is Missing, Left Home Since Sunday To Use ATM. by MizzPhoney(f): 12:44pm On Jan 14, 2020
Sorry oh, not to sound un pitying. The family need to check for the boys she dates. I have experienced this before, I put up the picture of this girl everywhere only for me to come and see that she was at a young man's house.

1 Like

Re: Ayediran Gbemisola Is Missing, Left Home Since Sunday To Use ATM. by Azmanaty: 5:41pm On Jan 14, 2020
Check her boyfriend's house or Afeez and Usman's soakaway pit.
Re: Ayediran Gbemisola Is Missing, Left Home Since Sunday To Use ATM. by Slymonster(m): 8:50am On Jan 15, 2020
Ijebu ode hmmm hmmm
Re: Ayediran Gbemisola Is Missing, Left Home Since Sunday To Use ATM. by Jabioro: 9:39am On Jan 15, 2020
Check all the corners before we can started suspect any fowl play..Like previously suggested..her Gramma places

(1) (Reply)

We Are No Longer Safe In Lagos / Couple Get Married With Pictures Of People Placed On Various Chair As Attendees / Mistakes Of Hushpuppi That Led Him To Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.