Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Enough Of The Search! Get That Job Today On The Right Channel - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Enough Of The Search! Get That Job Today On The Right Channel (366 Views)

How I Was Embarrassed By A Very Powerful And Rich Man because of a job Today / Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment / How I Lost A Job Today Because I Didn't Grow In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enough Of The Search! Get That Job Today On The Right Channel by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 14, 2020
We are a full service business majoring in outsourcing, call center (inbound and outbound call center services) data entry and processing services, e-payment solution, third parties, recruitment and training, procurement of call center equipment (servers, headset, system, and call center application), bulk SMS, back office outsourcing services and business process outsourcing services as per client requirements.

Get that job today! visit our website to submit your CV on www.bquinssolution.com or follow us on and like our pages.

Instagram: @bquinssolutionlimited
facebook: bquins solution limited
Twitter: quins_b

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For Companies To Quarry Employees Over Absence From Overtime Work? / Cleaner / Pls I Need A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.