Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,758 members, 7,840,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Muslims Condmens Emir Sanusi's Daughter's Handshake With Osibanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslims Condmens Emir Sanusi's Daughter's Handshake With Osibanjo (4679 Views)

Adesina Pictures With Trump Taken In May, 2017 With Osibanjo Present / Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter / Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Condmens Emir Sanusi's Daughter's Handshake With Osibanjo by ZombieTERROR: 5:25pm On Jan 14, 2020
Terrorists condemning handshake

It's not New ....

Terrorists reside in Nigeria.
One is even in Aso rock
Re: Muslims Condmens Emir Sanusi's Daughter's Handshake With Osibanjo by Ttipsy(f): 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2020
nonsensical
Re: Muslims Condmens Emir Sanusi's Daughter's Handshake With Osibanjo by GraGra247(m): 6:00pm On Jan 14, 2020
Khaleell001:

People like you may likely fall in love with a muslim guy and end up marrying one.

No be girl you be?
abeg, leave that thing.

Shameless imp!! She's not your type since she's obviously overage for pedophiles.

Kindly wait for your underaged baby girl to hit 9 years and unleash your cursed giant pen!s and quite rip her guts out no matter how much she bleeds.

Since your religion permits every abomination. filthy animals!!

1 Like

Re: Muslims Condmens Emir Sanusi's Daughter's Handshake With Osibanjo by oladipuposadeeq(m): 6:33pm On Jan 14, 2020
GraGra247:
Khaleell001, come and see your people.

Secretly have sex with underaged 10 year old girls and openly condemn an innocent handshake. Typical!
the funny thing the people condemning this gesture are the worst. Na them them go sleep with anything do the unimaginable and would still come out to condemn things unnecessarily

1 Like

Re: Muslims Condmens Emir Sanusi's Daughter's Handshake With Osibanjo by GraGra247(m): 6:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
oladipuposadeeq:
the funny thing the people condemning this gesture are the worst. Na them them go sleep with anything do the unimaginable and would still come out to condemn things unnecessarily

That's why I quoted that animal Khaleell001. He fully agrees its right for even a 60 year old man to have sex with a 9 year old girl according to his religion.
Re: Muslims Condmens Emir Sanusi's Daughter's Handshake With Osibanjo by Khaleell001(m): 7:19pm On Jan 14, 2020
Rasmega:
It's possible especially when Islamic charms are used on the lady.

I don't mean charms. I mean the real real.
Re: Muslims Condmens Emir Sanusi's Daughter's Handshake With Osibanjo by Khaleell001(m): 7:28pm On Jan 14, 2020
GraGra247:

Shameless imp!! She's not your type since she's obviously overage for pedophiles.

Kindly wait for your baby girl to hit 9 years and unleash your cursed giant pen!s and quite rip her guts out no matter how much she bleeds.

Since your religion permits every abomination. filthy animals!!

Like it is known all you think about is sex and nothing else.

I can only pray you grow some brain when you get older.
Re: Muslims Condmens Emir Sanusi's Daughter's Handshake With Osibanjo by Khaleell001(m): 7:31pm On Jan 14, 2020
oladipuposadeeq:

It's so foolish you think this way.
Re: Muslims Condmens Emir Sanusi's Daughter's Handshake With Osibanjo by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:44pm On Jan 14, 2020
Khaleell001:

and its wise of you to think its foolish of me to think this way. Are you telling me its wrong for a lady to shake hands with a man because i am baffled at your reasoning.
Re: Muslims Condmens Emir Sanusi's Daughter's Handshake With Osibanjo by GraGra247(m): 7:47pm On Jan 14, 2020
Khaleell001:

Like it is known all you think about is sex and nothing else.

I can only pray you grow some brain when you get older.

For a pedophile that worships a pedophile prophet that happily slept with a 9 year old his entire adult life to accuse folks that condemn such abomination of thinking about sex.

What a pathetic contradiction from a worthless senseless lunatic. You need serious help.
Re: Muslims Condmens Emir Sanusi's Daughter's Handshake With Osibanjo by GraGra247(m): 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
Khaleell001:

Its so foolish of you that you find nothing wrong with having sex with a 9 year old yet a handshake is haram.

People like you deserve to have your genitals ripped apart and given to dogs.
Re: Muslims Condmens Emir Sanusi's Daughter's Handshake With Osibanjo by Tekzyflex(m): 8:35pm On Jan 14, 2020
Hypocrite religion.... Most if them store beer in that blue plastic kettle. Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Ihedioha Pictured Crying Over Supreme Court Judgement / Biggest Industrial estate in Southeast located in Ogbaru, Anambra (video&photos) / APC Crisis: Don't Bite Off More Than You Can Chew! - Buhari Warns Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.